Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see some folks are posting that they are a priority 10, while others like myself are a priority 19. What is the difference and should I attempt to get my dealership to change mine to a 10?
Ford Bronco Difference Between Priority 10 & 19? Screenshot 2021-10-22 130806
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the Bronco world, nothing. When ordering other Ford vehicles the lower the number the higher the scheduling priority.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

priority codes only matter when compared with priority codes within the same dealership. if one dealer uses 50 as a base line and another uses 15 as a base line, it doesn't matter.

That being said, most use 10-19 because they don't feel like explaining this to customers over and over, especially when half of them would refuse to grasp the concept, and the other half would get it and go "well can you just change it anyway to make me feel better?"

Santos

Badlands
First Name
Santo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977F100:1970 Mustang Fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not supposed to be any diffetence.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
For Bronco, no difference. Ford is building according to Ford's schedule.

Normally it's used to set the priority for the dealership, so for example, if a dealership had 5 custom Mustang orders they would number them 10-14.

Sponsored

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Difference Between Priority 10 & 19? this-is-spinal-tap-this-goes-to11

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I did the math, the difference is 9.

That said, if you are coded 19, and your dealer codes their buddy at 15, Ford will see if they can build the 15 before they look at the 19. If for whatever reason the 15 is not buildable for that scheduling week, Ford will then look at the 19 to see if it is one they can build. At least that is what I have been led to believe.

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everyone says they don't mean anything as it comes to a bronco, and that very well may be the case. With that said, I reserved and ordered in June and was given a priority code 10, and I received a build date for 11/29. It is a fully loaded badlands soft top. Now I'm at a big dealership, so maybe they just have tons of allotment, but I cannot help but feel like it gave me the boost I needed to get me something other than coal for Christmas.

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At my dealership, my priority code is 99. How is that?

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At my dealership, my priority code is 99. How is that?
That is "do not build" or something like that. Are you wanting a painted top or the dual top? If you want a softtop it should be a 10 or 19 so you can get scheduled.

Sponsored

Pixel R

Outer Banks
First Name
Pixel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma 2016
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That is "do not build" or something like that. Are you wanting a painted top or the dual top? If you want a softtop it should be a 10 or 19 so you can get scheduled.
Thats sucks! Its a hard top! thank you tho!

Tychapman

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked and mine is Priority Code 17, so that's a big fat '🤷‍♂️' from me.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was coded a 10 this afternoon when I changed over to a 2022 . have been a 19 since I submitted my order in Jan.2021.
dealer said it might help , did not give me a definite answer that it will help.
my hope is in high gear for the spring/summer delivery
2door, BB, 2.7 , Auto , 4.27 with Mid-package, tow & HPR color

thanks OP for bringing this up I was going to make a post about the very same thing 10 vs 19 code

Last edited:

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Everyone says they don't mean anything as it comes to a bronco, and that very well may be the case. With that said, I reserved and ordered in June and was given a priority code 10, and I received a build date for 11/29. It is a fully loaded badlands soft top. Now I'm at a big dealership, so maybe they just have tons of allotment, but I cannot help but feel like it gave me the boost I needed to get me something other than coal for Christmas.
I know people think dealers don’t have credibility, but whatever…my dealer claims they did me a solid by giving me priority 10. Hopefully my experience is like your. Happy to see a June reservation got a build date . Make me feel a lot more optimistic.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, and if that dealer coded everyone else at 19, it would be easy to explain why you jumped ahead in line. Reservation number is almost the least most important factor in when you get built. Allotment is the most important factor, without allotment, you get nothing.
Sponsored