Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So just like the title, I'm curious, currently theres the stock hard top that comes with the 2 door, which you can also get as a modular hard top (late availability yes we all know), what are the differences between the 2? Will one be less noisy than the other? I know there's no actual broncos out yet to know for sure, but any former jeep owners or know it alls want to chime in here?
Ideally I'd like to have a hard top with a power retractable front area, or a panoramic glass roof ala the F150.
I know it won't be removable but I'd still enjoy it.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Differences in hard tops? Top Differences

There are no current published plans for power tops, or glass tops... there is an aftermarket glass top option announced (by a company that does them for Jeeps)... they're $$$$.

There is the soft top that replaces just the front panels that was shown on the Outer Banks Fishing concept, but that's not powered.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Possibly the fastest response I've gotten on the forums! thanks
No problem. This topic is my specialty. I answer these questions enough that I made that screen cap picture I can just post instead of typing it out every time.

Someday the broncos will come out, the differences will be well known, and my life will cease to have any meaning.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No problem. This topic is my specialty. I answer these questions enough that I made that screen cap picture I can just post instead of typing it out every time.

Someday the broncos will come out, the differences will be well known, and my life will cease to have any meaning.
I'll think of you every time I try to remember if my rear window comes out or not.
Sponsored