Sponsored

Different ways to store doors in garage?

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally broke down and bought the wall mounts because they went on sale and cost only a bit more than buying 4-8 heavy duty wall hooks. They need to make some design adjustments but as long as you put a spacer behind them, they work (But I would only ever buy these if they go on a significant sale, and never pay their original $200 price)

20230620_130503.jpg
That's a funny looking Bronco you have parked next to them. ;)

I don't really have wall space so thinking I might just put on ground with strap or build cart as I can't seem to find any that are just for doors online. I have garage bags with padding on bottom, is that enough to lay on floor or on cart or do I need to have additional padding?
Never enough. Estimate the cost of body repair and paint for the doors before you decide how little you want to invest to protect them. At least go to a dollar store or something and get that 1/2" workout mat to set them on.
Sponsored

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I finally broke down and bought the wall mounts because they went on sale and cost only a bit more than buying 4-8 heavy duty wall hooks. They need to make some design adjustments but as long as you put a spacer behind them, they work (But I would only ever buy these if they go on a significant sale, and never pay their original $200 price)

20230620_130503.jpg
Which wall mounts are these? Do you have a link?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Which wall mounts are these? Do you have a link?
Broaddict 2X Wall Mount Door... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZP8LBY3

I got them on a deal for like $130. Anything higher than that, not sure if I'd buy them. I think when they originally came out, they sold them initially for like $80, and then the price went up to over $200. Definitely wouldn't buy them at that price.

straycat

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Camry, 2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Broaddict 2X Wall Mount Door... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BZP8LBY3

I got them on a deal for like $130. Anything higher than that, not sure if I'd buy them. I think when they originally came out, they sold them initially for like $80, and then the price went up to over $200. Definitely wouldn't buy them at that price.
Thank you!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't really have wall space so thinking I might just put on ground with strap or build cart as I can't seem to find any that are just for doors online. I have garage bags with padding on bottom, is that enough to lay on floor or on cart or do I need to have additional padding?
I had mine in the bags resting on the floor before I installed my wall mounts. I would get some rubber/foam pads (harbor frieght, or knee pads, etc) and just make darn sure you are setting them down evenly so that they hit on the full bottom.

These are aluminum, and all it takes is for you to put the weight on one of those corners and it's bent.
Sponsored