Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish we knew the sound deadening qualities of the options and models. I know it’s not a priority to everyone, but the more muted and overall quieter, the more live able a vehicle is for me. I want the rubber floor and could live with the vinyl seats if the overall vehicle has similar sound deadening. Then you get the weird issues in B&P where you can’t get the sound deadening for the top on certain combinations ?
No mention of this option as a insulator for temperature control inside the Bronco . A/C is my main concern. I'm thinking this helps keep the vehicle cooler in the summer as well? Never owned a jeep or noticed in the ones I have been in ...
Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No mention of this option as a insulator for temperature control inside the Bronco . A/C is my main concern. I'm thinking this helps keep the vehicle cooler in the summer as well? Never owned a jeep or noticed in the ones I have been in ...
Another great point!

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I wish we knew the sound deadening qualities of the options and models. I know it’s not a priority to everyone, but the more muted and overall quieter, the more live able a vehicle is for me. I want the rubber floor and could live with the vinyl seats if the overall vehicle has similar sound deadening. Then you get the weird issues in B&P where you can’t get the sound deadening for the top on certain combinations ?
I'm wondering about the noise without carpet, the roof will make a lot of wind noise without the sound deadening AND will be hot in the summer....

BTW, there are passive holes in the carpeted models for drainage.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This purchase has nothing to do with “need” for me. I don’t need a Bronco. I want one. Therefore I’m getting exactly what I want.

Black Diamond Sasquatch. Cuz factory 35s and lockerSSS

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hotheads liners should be as god or better than factory and a bit cheaper if needed. I figure I can use the top for the summer, keep it light and decide in the fall if I need the liner. My LJ didn’t have one and it wasn’t the loudest part of the Jeep ?

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
This purchase has nothing to do with “need” for me. I don’t need a Bronco. I want one. Therefore I’m getting exactly what I want.

Black Diamond Sasquatch. Cuz factory 35s and lockerSSS
Exactly. I want one. Base Squatch for me. My mountain snow machine. Not gonna be climbing rocks. For those who are worried about later value, there will be two questions. FE? Squatched? no one is gonna give a damn about trim levels...

Last edited:

bhubert

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The MTs on the Squatch are barely more aggressive than the General Grabbers on the stock BD, so with that and the 4.7 gears I'm not worried about how it will drive on the road.
What sealed the deal for me going Squatch was seeing the Bronco in person. I'm not a big tire guy, but the Bronco sits better with the Squatch than without. I want it to feel and look like a truck, not a car.
I'd rather feel "Holy Crap, that is cool" when I take delivery than "Crap, that is shorter/smaller than I thought sitting on 32s" when I take delivery.
This is where my head is at. I keep telling myself I will get the lift, wheels, and tires later. But then I consider the fact that at delivery I want a finished Bronco. I want to roll home proud as hell. If I order my OB stock I might have to hide it in the garage for a while and that's not ok. The other thing I could see myself doing is "holding off" on the extras and driving something I'm not as proud of.
Sponsored