Sponsored

Diode Dynamics Elite Series Fog Lamps (Available for Pre-Order)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now available for pre-order... the new Diode Dynamics Elite Series Fog Lamps!

We've had a set of these for the last month or so to test out. Let me tell ya, these bad boys are awesome! We weren't able to even talk about them or show them to anybody until now!

They are direct replacements for your factory fog lights (Vehicles with Plastic Bumpers. Capable bumper has not been tested yet. HD Modular are not compatible). Similar to the SS3 kits we've been selling where they include the fog light and a vehicle specific mounting kit.

These are selling for $219.95 at our website right now:
https://www.4x4truckleds.com/diode-...-fog-lamps-2021-ford-bronco-2019-ford-ranger/

Orders are expected to start shipping in May. Be one of the first to get your hands on these! We've already got a huge stocking order in with Diode Dynamics so we'll be one of the first dealers with inventory!

FEATURES
  • High-performance OEM-grade replacement
  • Custom-engineered optic provides extremely wide, intense light output
  • Distinctive integrated amber backlight
  • Road-legal fog light (SAE F3 compliant)
  • Plug and play, no modification needed
  • Engineered and assembled in USA
OVERVIEW
Factory fog lights are built to meet minimum output requirements. Every aftermarket design available provides similar lackluster performance, but with an LED. The focus has been on LED appearance, not increased output. There has never been an aftermarket fog light designed from the ground up for performance - until now.

Introducing the Elite Series Fog Lamps: the first OE-style fog lights that were designed for true performance. With a custom-engineered patent-pending optic, multi-die automotive emitters, and high-power full-copper circuit boards, the Elite Series fog light delivers up to 5 times more output than halogen lamps. With a plug-and-play installation, this is one of the easiest and most effective upgrades you can make to improve your visibility in inclement weather.

White or Yellow. All Elite Series Fog Lamps are available in a cool white or selective yellow output color.

The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output. This will perfectly match other LEDs on your vehicle, such as DRLs or running lights. The white option also offers a premium BMW-style color band at the very top of the beam pattern.

The selective yellow option is 3000K in color temperature, which is great for high contrast in inclement weather, or in providing a distinctive look on the road. The yellow lamp consists of a yellow multi-die LED emitter paired with a yellow-tinted lens, to provide unmatched output and optical efficiency, even with the intense yellow output.

Backlight Functionality. All Elite Series Fog Lamps come standard with an integrated amber accent light. This backlight feature fully illuminates the main lens with amber LEDs, intended to match other position, sidemarker, or corner lights on your vehicle. This feature can be wired to any constant 12-volt source for your desired vehicle function, using the included tap connector. It will shut off automatically if the main beam is activated. Check local laws and regulations for acceptable use.

These will retail for $220 a pair and we'll start taking pre-orders this Thursday (ETA is around May for shipipng).

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Elite Series Fog Lamps (Available for Pre-Order) ELITE1

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Elite Series Fog Lamps (Available for Pre-Order) ELITE2

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Elite Series Fog Lamps (Available for Pre-Order) ELITE3

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Elite Series Fog Lamps (Available for Pre-Order) ELITE4
Sponsored

Last edited:

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool! I’d be curious to see how these stack up against the usual 3” pods and the Morimoto XB type of LED swaps

Do you have any numbers/specs on these? (Forgive me if it’s in the attached images, they aren’t displaying for some odd reason)

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Coming this Thursday for pre-order... the new Diode Dynamics Elite Series Fog Lamps!

We've had a set of these for the last month or so to test out. Let me tell ya, these bad boys are awesome! We weren't able to even talk about them or show them to anybody until now!

They are direct replacements for your factory fog lights (Vehicles with Plastic Bumpers. Capable bumper has not been tested yet. HD Modular are not compatible). Similar to the SS3 kits we've been selling where they include the fog light and a vehicle specific mounting kit.

FEATURES
  • High-performance OEM-grade replacement
  • Custom-engineered optic provides extremely wide, intense light output
  • Distinctive integrated amber backlight
  • Road-legal fog light (SAE F3 compliant)
  • Plug and play, no modification needed
  • Engineered and assembled in USA
OVERVIEW
Factory fog lights are built to meet minimum output requirements. Every aftermarket design available provides similar lackluster performance, but with an LED. The focus has been on LED appearance, not increased output. There has never been an aftermarket fog light designed from the ground up for performance - until now.

Introducing the Elite Series Fog Lamps: the first OE-style fog lights that were designed for true performance. With a custom-engineered patent-pending optic, multi-die automotive emitters, and high-power full-copper circuit boards, the Elite Series fog light delivers up to 5 times more output than halogen lamps. With a plug-and-play installation, this is one of the easiest and most effective upgrades you can make to improve your visibility in inclement weather.

White or Yellow. All Elite Series Fog Lamps are available in a cool white or selective yellow output color.

The white is a 6000K color temperature, which is a true cool white output. This will perfectly match other LEDs on your vehicle, such as DRLs or running lights. The white option also offers a premium BMW-style color band at the very top of the beam pattern.

The selective yellow option is 3000K in color temperature, which is great for high contrast in inclement weather, or in providing a distinctive look on the road. The yellow lamp consists of a yellow multi-die LED emitter paired with a yellow-tinted lens, to provide unmatched output and optical efficiency, even with the intense yellow output.

Backlight Functionality. All Elite Series Fog Lamps come standard with an integrated amber accent light. This backlight feature fully illuminates the main lens with amber LEDs, intended to match other position, sidemarker, or corner lights on your vehicle. This feature can be wired to any constant 12-volt source for your desired vehicle function, using the included tap connector. It will shut off automatically if the main beam is activated. Check local laws and regulations for acceptable use.

These will retail for $220 a pair and we'll start taking pre-orders this Thursday (ETA is around May for shipipng).

1648587137483.png

1648587151822.png

1648587158638.png

1648587168803.png

Looks like those would have fit in my ORF bumper on my 2013 Jeep Wrangler very nicely. Bad timing on my part at I just put in a set of DD SS3 this past weekend and they are really nice as well.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Cool! I’d be curious to see how these stack up against the usual 3” pods and the Morimoto XB type of LED swaps

Do you have any numbers/specs on these? (Forgive me if it’s in the attached images, they aren’t displaying for some odd reason)
Morimoto who???

Ohhh they are friggin SWEET. I'm gonna ask my Diode rep if I can take some photos/side by sides and share them before Thursday on the set we have here.

I gotta tell ya, as soon as I took them out of the box and opened them up i messaged the owner at Diode and my rep and said how awesome they were. Now, they are not going to be as bright as the Stage Series, but these are designed to be OEM Replacement fogs and have a TERRIFIC cut-off and pattern.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Measured Lumens: White: 1,850 lm, Yellow: 1,650 lm
Intensity (cd): White: 10,200 cd, Yellow: 8,700 cd
Color Temp (CCT): 3000K, 6000K
Beam Angle: Fog, 80°x6°

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like those would have fit in my ORF bumper on my 2013 Jeep Wrangler very nicely. Bad timing on my part at I just put in a set of DD SS3 this past weekend and they are really nice as well.
We already have them on order for the Wranglers on Order. Their Type M and Type MR ones will be available for Jeeps.

We basically ordered every single Elite kit they make for all the vehicles to keep in stock.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Measured Lumens: White: 1,850 lm, Yellow: 1,650 lm
Intensity (cd): White: 10,200 cd, Yellow: 8,700 cd
Color Temp (CCT): 3000K, 6000K
Beam Angle: Fog, 80°x6°
Thank you. So looks like a little better than the sport SS3 fogs? Do you know the output of the current oem fogs?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you. So looks like a little better than the sport SS3 fogs? Do you know the output of the current oem fogs?
I do not

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What would it take to put these in a Base Bronco?

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It would be nice to know if these fit in the capable bumper.

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Doesn't Rigid have a SAE Fog kit with the 4" 360? Do you have this? How does it stack up against Diode's new fog light kit?
No they do not. Rigid discontinued their old SAE line and a new one is coming out, but isn't out yet.

Can't compare these to a product not on the market yet

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It would be nice to know if these fit in the capable bumper.

Yea, some of us have been asking for this for months. I wish @4x4TruckLEDs.com could get a capable number to test. I’d order either these or the SS3’s just to try but I’m afraid they won’t work and then I can’t return.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com