First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Super happy with my lights from @Diode Dynamics . I’ve never installed snything like this before and it took a little longer than they said- but it turned out great.
Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics fog lights 77E49405-D5F6-47CE-B109-3A16D0EA2AD3
Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics fog lights 890A570B-615F-42B1-B73C-A987C226576A

The view down my alley with just the fogs on.
Sponsored

kbutler1

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just ordered some myself. They have a 15% coupon right now which helped nicely.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I grabbed their ditch lighting and I'm glad I didn't get the max.. The pros are super bright.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks good.

Just upgraded our own fog kit on our demo truck to some Diode Dynamics w/KR Off-Road Flush Bezels. We had been running a prototype bracket for months, finally pulled the trigger on a "proper" fog setup with a nice finished look.

The Diode Dynamics lights are awesome. Our kits w/KR Off-Road brackets are always a great price (as we have a discount built in already)

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics fog lights 1647291656193

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics fog lights 1647291685026

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics fog lights 1647291705099

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Super happy with my lights from @Diode Dynamics . I’ve never installed snything like this before and it took a little longer than they said- but it turned out great.

The view down my alley with just the fogs on.
They look great! Thank you so much for sharing. We're happy to see you're enjoying them.

Sponsored

Offroadalliance

Base
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can't go wrong with Diode Dynamics! The fog kits and crosslink kits are epic and will keep you lighting up the trails as if it were daylight! We always try and keep a solid stock of DD products on our site at all times.

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics fog lights DD7178_2-GBFG__47666.1639693502

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics fog lights DD7264-GBFG__76605.1637867347

Crazyhorse8889

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RTR Mustang, 1933 Ford truck, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I really want these but idk if they will work with the RTR front bumper end caps

feeble

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1977 Cobra II Monroe Handler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really want these but idk if they will work with the RTR front bumper end caps
I have another brand of lights on order but also want the RTR caps - I think they'll look great with the JCR pre-runner bar.

Have you contacted RTR to ask them how the available space compares to factory?

Crazyhorse8889

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RTR Mustang, 1933 Ford truck, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have another brand of lights on order but also want the RTR caps - I think they'll look great with the JCR pre-runner bar.

Have you contacted RTR to ask them how the available space compares to factory?
Nope just see when I put them on. Im buddies with the owner and most of the guys there. Support them as much as I can

fip36

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice! I just picked up a variation of these. What is the routine for wiring? I read somewhere here that there was one prewired switch with a pair of harnesses installed at factory. I haven't been able to find that thread to confirm. And haven't gone digging under the hood yet. Otherwise I suspect there is a cable or harness that needs to run from one of the overhead switches to the DD harnesses. I'm new to this and the lights didn't come with any step-by-step. Thanks!!!

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! I just picked up a variation of these. What is the routine for wiring? I read somewhere here that there was one prewired switch with a pair of harnesses installed at factory. I haven't been able to find that thread to confirm. And haven't gone digging under the hood yet. Otherwise I suspect there is a cable or harness that needs to run from one of the overhead switches to the DD harnesses. I'm new to this and the lights didn't come with any step-by-step. Thanks!!!
Depends. Did you get our KR Off-Road kit which includes OUR wiring harness, which makes it REALLY easy to connect everything OR did you buy direct from Diode Dynamics and got their crazy mess of a harness (honestly it's a pain from what customers have told us).

With OUR harness, we provide instructions in the box and you just crimp our harness right onto the upfitters. REALLY easy.

With the harness if you bought direct from Diode, you have to swap out some connectors and then there's various components to it such as relays and other things you have to hookup. You REALLY need to follow their instructions very carefully to get their harness to work as there's a lot to it.

fip36

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for the reply! yes, I did get your harness. there are spec sheets for each of the lights, but the kit didn't come with any mention of how to proceed.

is the harness long enough to reach the uplifter switches. or are there leads running down somewhere from the switches that need to be located and IDed? also not sure what the suggested route of the harness might be. all newbie questions, I'm sure. but without any past experience, any guidance would be appreciated.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

thanks for the reply! yes, I did get your harness. there are spec sheets for each of the lights, but the kit didn't come with any mention of how to proceed.

is the harness long enough to reach the uplifter switches. or are there leads running down somewhere from the switches that need to be located and IDed? also not sure what the suggested route of the harness might be. all newbie questions, I'm sure. but without any past experience, any guidance would be appreciated.
Is it our kit? Our kit includes instructions which list the amperage ratings for each pair of lights and gives you a nice diagram showing where to terminate everything.

Our harness is designed to reach the upfitters yes. We give you a bit of extra slack also in case you want to get fancy with where you route your wiring.

fip36

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was a kit from you guys. nice little tech sheet on each light. but no additional diagram was included. is there a PDF you can share? thanks!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was a kit from you guys. nice little tech sheet on each light. but no additional diagram was included. is there a PDF you can share? thanks!
There's a diagram on the last page that shows where your upfitter wires are and which wire does which

I don't know which kit you have but you can find instructions here: https://kroffroad.com/products
Sponsored