First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's a diagram on the last page that shows where your upfitter wires are and which wire does which

I don't know which kit you have but you can find instructions here: https://kroffroad.com/products
that's perfect. nothing like this came with the order. it was black friday and I imagine your packers where rather busy. thanks.
Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

that's perfect. nothing like this came with the order. it was black friday and I imagine your packers where rather busy. thanks.
But you said you received instructions???

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got mine in yesterday and received these instructions, and my Airheads 😃

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics fog lights B60491C2-7335-40A8-AE6A-A5FC52AEDF94

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got mine in yesterday and received these instructions, and my Airheads 😃

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics fog lights 20221206_091818
Airheads? I only got one airhead, I want a refund :ROFLMAO:

My kit also came in yesterday, everything was packaged great and I got all my goodies, can't wait to get them all installed this weekend 🍻

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered on Black Friday as well, and got my kit with instructions shockingly fast (ordered on Friday and received the following Tuesday). It did take a while to figure out how to route the harness through the engine compartment, and I ended up watching a few youtube videos for ideas. I think the instructions mentioned routing behind the skid plate to get from the driver's side to the passenger's side, so that's what I did. The only thing I haven't figured out is how you fully tighten everything up once you get the lights aimed correctly? I couldn't really get to the nuts and bolts to tighten everything, so it seems like I'll have to remove the entire bracket without letting the lights move, tighten all the nuts, then reinstall the bracket.

Overall, I definitely have to praise the KR offraod/4x4truckleds kit. The brackets are top quality, the wiring harness is so simple, the shipping was so fast, it's all been great.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My kit also came in yesterday, everything was packaged great and I got all my goodies, can't wait to get them all installed this weekend 🍻
Sorry, yeah only 1, cherry, I am not that special lol. Stickers, Air Freshener, and a T-shirt.

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll admit to making three separate black Friday orders for DD lights. Fogs, A pillars, and chase lights. I wanted to place a 4th order but I finally found some will power.
So, ahhhh, 3 airheads for me. :)

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Received my Black Friday order today aswell. Appreciate the stickers, air freshener and t shirt. Won’t be able to install until my bronco gets here (if it will ever ship out ), but looks like a very nice and quality kit.

Sponsored

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here! Although even the one was a nice surprise. 🙂

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here! Although even the one was a nice surprise. 🙂
I agree, that was a nice touch, reminds me of a company called Mid-Fiftys, everytime I order parts for my 53 F100, they always throw in some tootsie rolls inside the package, not sure why, but I love it!

Bronc6g22

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6, Tacoma TRDOR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered on Black Friday as well, and got my kit with instructions shockingly fast (ordered on Friday and received the following Tuesday). It did take a while to figure out how to route the harness through the engine compartment, and I ended up watching a few youtube videos for ideas. I think the instructions mentioned routing behind the skid plate to get from the driver's side to the passenger's side, so that's what I did. The only thing I haven't figured out is how you fully tighten everything up once you get the lights aimed correctly? I couldn't really get to the nuts and bolts to tighten everything, so it seems like I'll have to remove the entire bracket without letting the lights move, tighten all the nuts, then reinstall the bracket.

Overall, I definitely have to praise the KR offraod/4x4truckleds kit. The brackets are top quality, the wiring harness is so simple, the shipping was so fast, it's all been great.
I installed and aligned my modular fogs over the weekend. You really can't tighten everything too much or the lights will twist around as you tighten them. I ended up making them "snug" enough that they shouldn't move without significant force. Definitely annoying holding the lights while tightening. Almost a two person job.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great lights, but be careful with the SS mounting hardware. I sheared off both pivot adjustment bolts recently and had to drill them out. (On my JK)
Sponsored