Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We just added the KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Diode Dynamics lights to our site. We're currently taking pre-orders on this kit.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...triple-fog-light-kit-w-diode-dynamics-lights/

Brackets are expected in a few weeks from production and wiring harnesses are about 2-3 weeks out as well.

The KR Off-Road brackets allow you to mount either

2x SS3 & 1x SSC2
or
1x SS3 & 2s SSC2

You can actually run 3x SS3 if you want, although the outer most light will get partially blocked by the bumper.

Based on the configuration you choose, you'll be providing with an all-in-one wiring harness designed to plug right into the lights. It'll be setup for whatever configuration you choose (3x SS3 or 2x SS3/1x SSC2 or 1x SS3/2x SSC2).

If you opt for some SSC2 in your configuration, the harness will have a built-in back light control wire for the back light on the SSC2.

The bracket are made right here on Long Island, NY out of Stainless Steel + Powder Coated Black. They feature a lifetime warranty.

Pre-Order your kit now (this photo is of our PRE PRODUCTION brackets. The final production brackets will allow you to slide that outer most light all the way to the end so that all the lights fit properly)

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off...triple-fog-light-kit-w-diode-dynamics-lights/

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders 1632957276962
Sponsored

Last edited:

stbanning

Badlands
First Name
sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 platinum, mazdaspeed miata
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We just added the KR Off-Road Triple Fog Light Kit w/Diode Dynamics lights to our site. We're currently taking pre-orders on this kit.

Brackets are expected in a few weeks from production and wiring harnesses are about 2-3 weeks out as well.

The KR Off-Road brackets allow you to mount either

2x SS3 & 1x SSC2
or
1x SS3 & 2s SSC2

You can actually run 3x SS3 if you want, although the outer most light will get partially blocked by the bumper.

Based on the configuration you choose, you'll be providing with an all-in-one wiring harness designed to plug right into the lights. It'll be setup for whatever configuration you choose (3x SS3 or 2x SS3/1x SSC2 or 1x SS3/2x SSC2).

If you opt for some SSC2 in your configuration, the harness will have a built-in back light control wire for the back light on the SSC2.

The bracket are made right here on Long Island, NY out of Stainless Steel + Powder Coated Black. They feature a lifetime warranty.

Pre-Order your kit now (this photo is of our PRE PRODUCTION brackets. The final production brackets will allow you to slide that outer most light all the way to the end so that all the lights fit properly)

1632787677968.png
How are these compared to the baja designs pocket light kit? The bd looks nice and am almost ready to pull the trigger on them but diode dynamics website shows theirs are brighter any real world suggestions on how they compare back to back?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you happen to have a picture of them installed on a Bronco, even pre-production? The links seem to be just of the lights, unless I missed it somewhere.

Thanks!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How are these compared to the baja designs pocket light kit? The bd looks nice and am almost ready to pull the trigger on them but diode dynamics website shows theirs are brighter any real world suggestions on how they compare back to back?
We sell both equally as well. On the Raptors, we sell more Baja Designs lights then we do Diode Dynamics Lights.

The Baja Designs lights I like to say are more suited for off-road use. They tend to have patterns that throw the light further then the Diode Dynamics. Diode Dynamics are great if street legal is important, as they have a much better street legal output with their SAE Fog patterns.

I know that doesn't really help. So here are some facts

-Baja Designs has a lifetime warranty. Diode Dynamics has an 8 year warranty.

-The finish on the Baja Designs housings/bezels is better then the finish on the Diode Dynamics housings/bezels (the Diode nick/scratch easier).

-Both have excellent build quality.

-Diode Dynamics use a central pivot for their bracket, so the light is always right-side up. Baja

-Designs however mounts towards the bottom of the light (so that means when you HANG it from the Bronco you have to flip the bezels around OR buy our extension brackets).

Diode Dynamics SS3 Sport are 2,262 lumen each (yellow are 1,930 lumen)
Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro are 5,796 lumen each (yellow are 5,220 lumen)
Diode Dynamics Max are 7,920 lumen each
Diode Dynamics SSC2 Sport are 1,130 lumen each (yellow are 960)
Diode Dynamics SSC2 Pro are 2,898 lumen each (yellow are 2,610)

Baja Designs Sport are 3,150 lumen each (ambers are same lumen)
Baja Designs Pro are 4,600 lumen each (ambers are same lumen)
Baja Designs S2 Sport are 1,130 lumen each (ambers are same lumen)
Baja Designs S2 Pro are 2,450 lumen each (ambers are same lumen)

So that might help you out a bit.

The Baja "amber" is actually a yellow output FYI.

Diode Dynamics are less $$ then the Baja Designs, but you trade that warranty out for the price difference mainly. Both make fantastic lights where you can change the lenses whenever you want.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you happen to have a picture of them installed on a Bronco, even pre-production? The links seem to be just of the lights, unless I missed it somewhere.

Thanks!
It's posted in the first posting on this thread actually...

The final production allows that outer light to slide further out more so that you can space all of the lights out equally.

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders 1632955737914

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The final production allows that outer light to slide further out more so that you can space all of the lights out equally.

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders 1632955737914
Thanks!

Unfortunately the link of the image doesn't seem to be working (for me at least). I just see an error box.

Appreciate the picture :)

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 4.00.11 PM

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks!

Unfortunately the link of the image doesn't seem to be working (for me at least). I just see an error box.

Appreciate the picture :)

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders Screen Shot 2021-09-29 at 4.00.11 PM
Not sure why. It's integrated into the thread. Were you able to see it on the respond I made?

I used another browser, one where I was not logged in and sure enough the image did not show up. So i'll edit my post and re-post the picture to hopefully fix that issue.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure why. It's integrated into the thread. Were you able to see it on the respond I made?

I used another browser, one where I was not logged in and sure enough the image did not show up. So i'll edit my post and re-post the picture to hopefully fix that issue.
Yep, I see it in your reply and OP now. All good :)

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1632955737914.png
-I was curious if it mattered whether the fog light should be in the center or inside of the grouping…if it’s on the inside, would the bumper cut off some of the beam’s pattern?
-also, would some kind of spacer work to get the S2/SSC2 centered top-to-bottom on that outside position?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

-I was curious if it mattered whether the fog light should be in the center or inside of the grouping…if it’s on the inside, would the bumper cut off some of the beam’s pattern?
-also, would some kind of spacer work to get the S2/SSC2 centered top-to-bottom on that outside position?
You could certainly install a spacer if you wanted to drop the SSC2 down so it's centered. This is just how the kit is, even with the DD kits they put together, same way.

The order won't matter, because none of the lights get blocked. This is a protype bracket keep in mind, the final production bracket allows you to slide everything away from the inside more. I debated posting this photo because I didn't want people to think THIS is the final result, it's not. The final product lets you move them outwards more and away from the inside. So nothing is blocked.

Sponsored

TheRouteLessTraveled

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is an incredible option to speed up the process of installing Diode Dynamics pods.

Thank you for offering the KR bracket option!

Cheers,
Kenny

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some more photos from the prototypes today. Brackets went in for powder coating today, we should have them back in a week or so

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders dd1

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders dd2

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is a shot of my own Bronco with the kit installed. I'm running 2x SS3 Max in SAE (one white, one yellow) and an SSC2 Pro in Fog (although I'm going to change this to a Spot pattern).

The SS3 pods are a bit on the bigger side so the top and bottom of the light might get blocked slightly depending on how you aim it BUT i can't tell at all. It REALLY filled in those dark spots on the road and i'm super happy with the results. Now my headlights light up down the road while these fogs light up everything between my bumper and the headlights. Not only that but a bit on the sides as well, so as I turn no more dark spots.

I'll try and get more output shots tomorrow. I ended up doing this in my driveway at home instead of at the shop (I can never get anything done on my truck at the shop) and it was getting late and I wanted to spend time with my kids honestly (hey I'm a normal person also with hobbies and a family)

Please ignore my license plate frame. That's a prototype i've been working on and i've not put a new version on yet (again, keep getting busy at the shop)

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders 1633564042735

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders 1633564079282

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders 1633564090625

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders 1633564098905

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is a quick demonstration of the kit in use

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some more shots of the Diode Dynamics lights in action

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders Bronco 7 (Small)

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders Bronco 5 (Small)

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders Bronco 4 (Small)

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics Kit w/KR Off-Road Brackets - Taking Pre Orders Bronco 1 (Small)
Sponsored