Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still trying to determine what I want for a bumper pocket setup but believe I might go with Baja. One main reason being color temp. Can you confirm the Baja white lights are 5000k compared to DD whites at 6000k?
Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I snagged this off a Diode Dynamics Comparison chart.

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics vs Baja Color temps leds.PNG

I think @4x4TruckLEDs.com has tested them both out and can probably add more info on the outputs.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Baja Designs operate in the 5000k range. They did this because they found in long races, this temperature was less fatiguing on drivers eyes.

Diode Dynamics operate in the 6000k range so it's closer to white.

Both are fantastic products and we offer complete kits for both.

We manufacture our own fog mounting brackets so we're able to ship lights sooner then later, although the Diode Dynamics SSC2 are currently on back-order whereas we have full inventory on Baja Designs (and Diode Dynamics SS3).

There are 2 versions of each kit.. one is the manufacturers kits, which include the manufacturer brackets/bezels. Then you have OUR kits, which include our own USA made brackets (under our KR Off-Road brand).

We're able to fulfill the KR Off-Road Baja kits sooner over the Baja Designs branded kits w/bezels (but both include Baja Designs lights of course).

Our brackets offer more flexibility in how big the lights can be. You can run larger lights if you choose or stick with the standard 1x Squadron & 2x S2 setup (although I prefer the 2x Squadron & 1x S2 setup).

Our KR Off-Road brackets should be back from powder coating this week and those kits will ship this week as soon as the brackets are back from powder coating.

The Baja branded kits (with their own bezel system) are anywhere from 1-3 weeks out. We have kits arriving every week but we have so many back orders in it's tough to keep on top of it (so my recommendation, go with the KR Off-Road brackets)

Check out our Bronco section here for a full list of kits: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Here's a shot of our demo truck to give you an idea on what you can do

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics vs Baja Color temps Bronco 5 (Small)

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Baja Designs operate in the 5000k range. They did this because they found in long races, this temperature was less fatiguing on drivers eyes.

Diode Dynamics operate in the 6000k range so it's closer to white.

Both are fantastic products and we offer complete kits for both.

We manufacture our own fog mounting brackets so we're able to ship lights sooner then later, although the Diode Dynamics SSC2 are currently on back-order whereas we have full inventory on Baja Designs (and Diode Dynamics SS3).

There are 2 versions of each kit.. one is the manufacturers kits, which include the manufacturer brackets/bezels. Then you have OUR kits, which include our own USA made brackets (under our KR Off-Road brand).

We're able to fulfill the KR Off-Road Baja kits sooner over the Baja Designs branded kits w/bezels (but both include Baja Designs lights of course).

Our brackets offer more flexibility in how big the lights can be. You can run larger lights if you choose or stick with the standard 1x Squadron & 2x S2 setup (although I prefer the 2x Squadron & 1x S2 setup).

Our KR Off-Road brackets should be back from powder coating this week and those kits will ship this week as soon as the brackets are back from powder coating.

The Baja branded kits (with their own bezel system) are anywhere from 1-3 weeks out. We have kits arriving every week but we have so many back orders in it's tough to keep on top of it (so my recommendation, go with the KR Off-Road brackets)

Check out our Bronco section here for a full list of kits: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicle-specific/ford-bronco/2021-bronco/

Here's a shot of our demo truck to give you an idea on what you can do

Ford Bronco Diode Dynamics vs Baja Color temps Bronco 5 (Small)
What is the exact light setup on those three pocket lights? It looks great!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the exact light setup on those three pocket lights? It looks great!
SS3 Max in White SAE Fog
SS3 Max in Yellow SAE Fog
SSC2 Pro in Flood (which Im changing out to a Combo, I just happened to have a flood on the shelf)
Sponsored