First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well - It's been a slow day today with only ~6 more escaping.

With our list having 570 data points, and conservatively calling it 10% of what is actually at DM, this only equates to 1% within 24hrs.

It's going to be a long 3 months to release everyone at this rate....

Let's hope the theories of the Pizza Tracker not capturing all DM releases is true and the numbers are more like 2-300 per 24hrs.

Only time will tell.

1631749768377.png
i really hope they can ramp that up, i don't want to drive my Falcon in the snow!
Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The vehicle must be running, bluetooth connected, and the connection accepted on it's end. Once done and it's connect anyone there can mess with the vehicle.
Oh I understand how ford pass works, what I'm saying is for the link to be declined someone is selecting do no accept on the screen of my bronco... again I'm just doing it because us canadian have little to no idea where our Broncos are. We get no email traffic

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh I understand how ford pass works, what I'm saying is for the link to be declined someone is selecting do no accept on the screen of my bronco... again I'm just doing it because us canadian have little to no idea where our Broncos are. We get no email traffic
Honestly declined in this case probably means it timed out, or yes someone walked by and hit decline. but i mean, its not like he's going to accept the pairing attempt right so kinda makes sense if thats what did happen

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Your Bronco is on the wrong side of Lake Erie

20210914_132221.jpg

Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Honestly declined in this case probably means it timed out, or yes someone walked by and hit decline. but i mean, its not like he's going to accept the pairing attempt right so kinda makes sense if thats what did happen
Exactly, I'm pretty sure it time out monthly. But the 3 in September alone 2 of which we in the last 24 hours... that someone turn the vehicle on and selecting decline. As nice as it would be for them to accidentally hit accept I doubt that would happen.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've tried to activating a couple dozen times over the last 2 1/2 months and I always get declined within minutes. I doubt someone is pressing decline all these times.

Edit: Mine doesn't say declined, it says it is unable to complete the request.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Negative. It’s timing out because there is no connection via the car

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So nobody has confidence in Ford yet you think they will redundantly retest all aspects of a vehicle because it sat for 0 to 90 days? That's putting a lot of confidence in something that yields virtually zero benefit. Now if they have reason to suspect damage (hail, highwinds, squirrels etc) then it would make sense.

I'm all for it assuming it doesn't cause further delays, there just isn't a need purely due to sitting.
I'll put my trust in someone at Ford before some "expert" here that thinks they know more than Ford does.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll put my trust in someone at Ford before some "expert" here that thinks they know more than Ford does.
good luck with that!

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
good luck with that!
Does that mean you think the MAP employee is lying? Perhaps, he needs to sign in blood that all will receive a full inspection as he states to be believed?

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does that mean you think the MAP employee is lying? Perhaps, he needs to sign in blood that all will receive a full inspection as he states to be believed?
you're taking advice off someone who posted on the interwebs as fact and even laking detail. In addition what has Fords direct communication(actual confirmed Ford communication) proven to be? Inaccurate at best.

Inspected not inspected, reinspected it's really irrelavant at the rate MAP is moving.

Last edited:

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

you're taking advice off someone who posted on the iinterwebsas fact and even taking detail. In addition what has Fords direct communication(actual confirmed Ford communication) proven to be? Inaccurate at best.

Inspected not inspected, reinspected it's really irrelavnt at the rate MAP is moving.
Ford's direct communication has been totally opposite of reality.

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Negative. It’s timing out because there is no connection via the car
Negative... I have confirmed with my 2017 escape the screen will ask for weeks to approve the connection once you have asked with your phone. It's not looking to connect with Bluetooth or wifi, that's separate. Yes I'm sure there is a time limit but it's for sure in excess of 3 weeks because that's as far as I was willing to test with my current car

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

F3AEFEF1-E029-47BC-9B31-43ED86E6F727.jpeg
Negative... I have confirmed with my 2017 escape the screen will ask for weeks to approve the connection once you have asked with your phone. It's not looking to connect with Bluetooth or wifi, that's separate. Yes I'm sure there is a time limit but it's for sure in excess of 3 weeks because that's as far as I was willing to test with my current car
Then how can it access the vehicle when it is not running?
Sponsored

Last edited: