First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So since dirt mountain is only an hour and 10 minutes from my house I decided I'm going to head over there today and take a look. Does anyone have any ideas of the best spot to get a view from? If so drop some coordinates in a comment below. Thanks and I'm hoping to go there and see some movement.

Updated with video & photos:

VIDEO:

PHOTOS:

jam08521-jpg.jpg

jam08528-jpg.jpg

jam08534-jpg.jpg

jam08543-jpg.jpg

I wish we knew what this writing meant.
Would like to look at the numbers on the caravan vehicles to see if we could determine where in line they are with replacements.

jam08527-jpg.jpg

jam08542-jpg.jpg

jam08546-jpg.jpg

This guy was last out the gate.
Stopped, rolled his window down and waved at me.
I swear he said, "we got you."

Or I was just hearing what I wanted to hear. 🤷‍♂️
I saw mine!! LOL
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Bronco6G member orders Bronco because it is capable of going off road, gets mad because it is stored in a gravel lot.
I know it sounds stupid, but there is legitimate concern even beside any possibility of lot rot. I parked my nearly new '93 4runner in a gravel lot for about an hour one windy day and the whole side of my 4runner was basically sandblasted. Hopefully no one experiences that on their Bronco.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know it sounds stupid, but there is legitimate concern even beside any possibility of lot rot. I parked my nearly new '93 4runner in a gravel lot for about an hour one windy day and the whole side of my 4runner was basically sandblasted. Hopefully no one experiences that on their Bronco.
LOL, I remember being told that these were going to be "protected from the elements" by one person... who had decades of experience. Ford wouldn't just park them in a dirt lot. Truth is that most are probably just fine, those that aren't hopefully will be caught and addressed before leaving.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is fine!
It was shielded by yours and @Papa Smurf 's !
Thanks!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I guess in the grand scheme of things, the amount of Broncos at Dirt mountain does very little to impact the 200k reservations and how ever many people that ordered. Not sure how many broncos the plant can put out each day, but it will take Ford quite a bit of time to fill the existing orders.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
MacDonald_Photo

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've done it, around here we call that a foothill. :ROFLMAO:
Arizona highest peak is Mt. Humphries at 12,637 with a prominence (elevation gain) of 6,039 compared to New Hampshire's Mt. Washington peak at 6,288 with a prominence of 6,148. So sure the peak is higher but the climb to the top is not. Mt. Washington weather is known as some of the worst in the world, tree line is around 4,000' due to the extreme weather

NOLAOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So since dirt mountain is only an hour and 10 minutes from my house I decided I'm going to head over there today and take a look. Does anyone have any ideas of the best spot to get a view from? If so drop some coordinates in a comment below. Thanks and I'm hoping to go there and see some movement.

Updated with video & photos:

VIDEO:

PHOTOS:

Ford Bronco "Dirt mountain" Bronco storage lot - video & pics from today u450eguxw07kuxjjqzjegeu2j23ntbepa0yrbt42&rid=giphy

Ford Bronco "Dirt mountain" Bronco storage lot - video & pics from today u450eguxw07kuxjjqzjegeu2j23ntbepa0yrbt42&rid=giphy

I wish we knew what this writing meant.
Would like to look at the numbers on the caravan vehicles to see if we could determine where in line they are with replacements.

This guy was last out the gate.
Stopped, rolled his window down and waved at me.
I swear he said, "we got you."

Or I was just hearing what I wanted to hear. 🤷‍♂️
The one soft top is mine. What would you say 99% MIC? Just my luck...

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm just wondering if all 10 were similar builds. Like Ford made a new batch of 4-door hard tops and said, "Ok, let's do batches of ten for roof replacement and reinspection. Let's start with FEs, then move to Wildtraks, and then worry about the cheaper builds later."🤷

It would make sense from a profit perspective.😥
If retail price was the motive Badlands would go before WT's. I bought a WT to save $. Retail price doesn't reflect margin but I suspect the more optioned the better for Ford. It sounds like they are going FIFO and it would be fair to put the FE's at the first of the order.
Sponsored