Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How will they do a proper inspection on a dirty vehicle?
they were already inspected, unless the lot had hail or some freak storm there's no reason dust would hold anything up. It's a car not a grandfather clock.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they were already inspected, unless the lot had hail or some freak storm there's no reason dust would hold anything up. It's a car not grandfather clock.
I could swear I read after the top replacement, they're being run through the same inspection process that assembly line Broncos do. Those areas look pretty much hospital clean. Are they really gonna send dirty vehicles through? How would they spot any exterior defects under a coating of dirt?

acbaldwi`

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangle, 2005 for Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could swear I read after the top replacement, they're being run through the same inspection process that assembly line Broncos do. Those areas look pretty much hospital clean. Are they really gonna send dirty vehicles through? How would they spot any exterior defects under a coating of dirt?

I read this too it came form a map employee, i think its the full electrical systems test to ensure no gopher ate the wiring..... that being say it should be a fast tests one would think

lastly we need someone to go out there daily take pics to compare how many were there/are there then well know if they are getting shipped and if the mountain lot is getting less populated :)

I would volunteer but its a long drive everyday form colorado to do so lol

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Who do we know here with the CIA? Can't we task a satellite to update us every day? It's that easy. Haha!

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Also agree that updated pictures this weekend would be helpful! Hard to tell how much progress is being made just by the trickle of people reporting earlier this week that their status had shifted to "built".

Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Lol anyone else keep requesting to connect their phone on the ford pass app? I have been so I know when there are handling it because the keep denying it lol. Twice I have been denied in 24 hours.

Fyi I'm a 6/23 build date.... I'm bored clearly.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol anyone else keep requesting to connect their phone on the ford pass app? I have been so I know when there are handling it because the keep denying it lol. Twice I have been denied in 24 hours.

Every day since 6/23

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

they already went through the formal inspection process coming off the line where any exterior issues would have already been caught(and hopefully addressed before DM). At best they would hit them with a power washer before top swap to reduce dirt ingress but we already know front halves were swapped on the lot were they sat.

Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they already went through the formal inspection process coming off the line where any exterior issues would have already been caught(and hopefully addressed before DM). At best they would hit them with a power washer before top swap to reduce dirt ingress but we already know front halves were swapped on the lot were they sat.
The below is from a source at MAP, so what to believe?

Ford Bronco "Dirt mountain" Bronco storage lot - video & pics from today 1631807559886

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The vehicle must be running, bluetooth connected, and the connection accepted on it's end. Once done and it's connect anyone there can mess with the vehicle.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The below is from a source at MAP, so what to believe?

1631807559886.png
So nobody has confidence in Ford yet you think they will redundantly retest all aspects of a vehicle because it sat for 0 to 90 days? That's putting a lot of confidence in something that yields virtually zero benefit. Now if they have reason to suspect damage (hail, highwinds, squirrels etc) then it would make sense.

I'm all for it assuming it doesn't cause further delays, there just isn't a need purely due to sitting.
Sponsored