Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would throw hands. I get if it may not be until the next business day, but if someone told me that at this point, I would absolutely rage.
I just emailed the GM, and about to copy the exact same email to the general sales manager and every one at the dealership i can possibly think of.

I get that i sound like a child who isnt getting a toy, but to have my vehicle that was already sitting at one lot for 3.5 months, to then get delivered to my dealerships "off site lot" to just sit there is absolutely fucking ridiculous to me, and I work in the industry and know better and its still fucked up
Sponsored

BDSteelies

Black Diamond
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Velocity Blue BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Paroled from Dirt Mountain !
Dang I'm SoCal as well and still pending shipment since 9/29!! Hoping that it's actually on a train and tracker just hasn't updated. What's your ETA?

dmannx

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Land Rover LR4 / 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang I'm SoCal as well and still pending shipment since 9/29!! Hoping that it's actually on a train and tracker just hasn't updated. What's your ETA?
Supposed to arrive between 11/10 - 11/16. We shall see.....

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anybody know what this means? Specifically “industry” is that possibly California? I live in Utah and UP goes thru here so I would assume it would be dropped off in SLC and not go to CA. Anyone know how to decipher this?

F70B19B7-13FD-4D92-B1D2-3A0FEB5C3B13.png

Sponsored

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just emailed the GM, and about to copy the exact same email to the general sales manager and every one at the dealership i can possibly think of.

I get that i sound like a child who isnt getting a toy, but to have my vehicle that was already sitting at one lot for 3.5 months, to then get delivered to my dealerships "off site lot" to just sit there is absolutely fucking ridiculous to me, and I work in the industry and know better and its still fucked up

I don't blame you at all. That's just poor customer service. I think most people are sensitive to how busy things can be / being short staffed, whatever, but that's not an acceptable answer from a dealership and I would be pissed too.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, when I hit the link I get "Your connection is not private"....I guess it can just be my computer or network, right? It seems like it's working for most!
Sal, if you hit the Advanced button now, Chrome will allow you to open it anyway. I didn't see anything helpful, tho'....other than confirming that it's just sitting on dirt for no apparent reason.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Tracker updated! I still can't pick it up until she get's a new airbag, but she's finally landed!!!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 11.00.52 AM

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My bronco is showing “pending update” in my dealer’s system. Has anybody else been told that or know if that is good news lol
Mine showed that under "ETA Disposition" on the vehicle visibility report on 10/01, and then on 10/04 it was "built" and "shipped." It could just be a coincidence, though.

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine showed that under "ETA Disposition" on the vehicle visibility report on 10/01, and then on 10/04 it was "built" and "shipped." It could just be a coincidence, though.
How does this relate to what you see in the B6G Tracker? Has it all coincided closely?

It's useful to know that there is some possibility of progression. I have been advised of the Pending Disposition (or Pending update for eta disposition depending on who I speak to) status since September 29th, and it may have been on record since earlier than that.

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How does this relate to what you see in the B6G Tracker? Has it all coincided closely?

It's useful to know that there is some possibility of progression. I have been advised of the Pending Disposition (or Pending update for eta disposition depending on who I speak to) status since September 29th, and it may have been on record since earlier than that.
As far as possible progression goes, anecdotally at least:
7/13/2020: Reservation
1/20/2021: Order
6/29/2021: BLEND
6/30/2021: Produced
9/21/2021: ETIS recorded ECU Module updates (assuming moved from Dirt Mountain).
10/01/2021: Saw the Pending Update under ETA Disposition on Vehicle Visibility.
10/02-10/03/2021: Saw my ETA Start and End Dates in AEM Services links, B6G Tracker and then Pizza Tracker update from my original July ETA Dates to October Dates.
10/04/2021: AEM Services links updated my "Primary Status" from "In Production" to "In-Transit" (skipped both "Built" and "Awaiting Shipment")
10/05/2021: "Built" and "Shipped" emails received and Pizza Tracker updated between 03:30-05:00