Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For everyone who's gotten their builds - did the ETIS modules update before hand? We had a few data points on that earlier but I'm not sure if it's a common occurrence.

With the new builds hovering just before and after my blend/rotation I'm hoping my notice comes soon.
Sponsored

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My ETA Start and End dates just changed from Aug dates to 11/3-11/9. Hopefully the Built email is coming soon!

Last edited:

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For everyone who's gotten their builds - did the ETIS modules update before hand? We had a few data points on that earlier but I'm not sure if it's a common occurrence.

With the new builds hovering just before and after my blend/rotation I'm hoping my notice comes soon.
Not everyone had their ETIS update before delivery.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Weird. not sure if it matters but my Bronco was priority code 2. Hang in there!!
Mine was a 2 as well. . maybe a bunch of kids were joy riding mine around dirt mountain and crashed into a semi like that other Bronco.

Sponsored

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
7/13 build
built email yesterday

Says end of October delivery, but am in CA and its rail so no idea how that is possible

2 door 2.7l

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Negative - they still show 07/13 on mine and Bucky is now sitting in my garage.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How long is it taking to get shipped after being built on average?

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You and me both. I now solidly have builds from before and after me leaving DM and have my brain thinking of the worst possible scenarios as to why mine isn't out yet. Maybe it mouthed off at the parole hearing? Who knows. I've got no updates on literally anything i can look at, but I'm still hopeful. Ok, im trying to still be hopeful.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There seems to be what I think is misplaced frustration surrounding the FIFO broken promise from Ford regarding Dirt Mountain Broncos.

We should be less focused on if a 7/23 DM Bronco gets built ahead of a 6/30 DM Bronco and have a serious look into how MAP producing Non-FE, MIC dealer stock Broncos (blue window stickers) before all of us on DM!

So far there have been 2 MIC top Broncos at one of the local dealerships here in Belleville Ontario.

Both were Outer Banks, MIC tops (a 2 Door & this week a 4 Door).

I went there to confirm they were both dealer stock units (blue stickers) and asked the sales staff how they were able to order them ahead of the 4000+ units sitting at DM awaiting QC replacement tops but nobody had a good answer.

I'm not sure why more people aren't upset about the fact that some random person could walk on a dealer lot and drive off in a new 2 or 4 door MIC rig without waiting a day "in line" like the rest of us?

Maybe this is a Canadian specific occurrence or has anyone else noticed MIC dealer stock arriving at their respective Ford dealers?

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There seems to be what I think is misplaced frustration surrounding the FIFO broken promise from Ford regarding Dirt Mountain Broncos.

We should be less focused on if a 7/23 DM Bronco gets built ahead of a 6/30 DM Bronco and have a serious look into how MAP producing Non-FE, MIC dealer stock Broncos (blue window stickers) before all of us on DM!

So far there have been 2 MIC top Broncos at one of the local dealerships here in Belleville Ontario.

Both were Outer Banks, MIC tops (a 2 Door & this week a 4 Door).

I went there to confirm they were both dealer stock units (blue stickers) and asked the sales staff how they were able to order them ahead of the 4000+ units sitting at DM awaiting QC replacement tops but nobody had a good answer.

I'm not sure why more people aren't upset about the fact that some random person could walk on a dealer lot and drive off in a new 2 or 4 door MIC rig without waiting a day "in line" like the rest of us?

Maybe this is a Canadian specific occurrence or has anyone else noticed MIC dealer stock arriving at their respective Ford dealers?
I hadn't heard about dealer stock other than abandoned orders, so that's a really bad look if true. I've been pretty understanding about most of Ford's delays and stuff, but this has been super frustrating. I read earlier about someone how had a brand new car with a MIC built on 9/27 that is already in their driveway. Why the F am I waiting to November for a new roof if you have enough to slap it on new production?

bhornberger

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My ETA Start and End dates just changed from Aug dates to 11/3-11/9. Hopefully the Built email is coming soon!
That’s what I’m looking for to happen for mine. My eta start is 8/13. Was hoping today was the day for the built email. 7/22 blend.

Salesperson told me last night that my bronco was sent back to the factory. (From DM I guess)
Sponsored