Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Wish the website showed colors as you select....
Agreed - I'm luck as the ones I'm interested in are Badlands ORange and Grey so I know they'll be close.

My advice is go on Facebook to the Bronco B.A.B.E.S site as there are plenty of users who have purchased from sticker fab and have shared their mod photos :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3311871632230404
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @Sherminiator - Any update on you Bronco and the ADM bs your dealership was trying to pull? Really rooting for you here man.

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I spent some time with @CO-Bronco s data and this shows my blend day (7/21) is right now at 50% released (released is either built, shipped or delivered) and 50% still sitting there (no built email, still in production). Hopefully I’ll get a built email soon. You can also see for the other dates and basically this shows how Ford is making progress at releasing vehicles.
4972822C-A5E2-49DE-873E-CB0940A2980A.jpeg
Nice visualization! Makes me want to update it every few days to watch that inflection point move to the right (to the right, to the right right right...)

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/18 Update - Another slightly above average day at Dirt Mountain. Historically Tuesdays& Wednesdays appear to be our best days so lets keep on keeping on folk!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634601913963

SHOUT OUT to @Rubisquatch for creating the following chart today! Great to see in addition to @jbrentd's Data Dashboard :)!
Ok guys, I haven’t gotten a built email yet so I wanted to see where I stand based on how many Broncos have been released (built/shipped/delivered) and how many Broncos are still sitting at DM by each blend date. Posted this in my home crew Week 7/19 thread but figured I’d share here too.

I spent some time with @CO-Bronco s data and this shows my blend day (7/21) is right now at 50% released (released is either built, shipped or delivered) and 50% still sitting there (no built email, still in production). Hopefully I’ll get a built email soon. You can also see for the other dates and basically this shows how Ford is making progress at releasing vehicles.

4972822C-A5E2-49DE-873E-CB0940A2980A.jpeg

Raw Data:
3EC804FD-D295-4654-B10E-C202DA5DEB54.jpeg

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

BD1

Badlands
First Name
BD1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quick shots of Betty with her Sunday dress on! After 5 days I can barely remember the anguish of my "dirt mountain" residency. Hope they keep deliveries on point with those who remain in quarantine!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634601913963

One of the best looking Bronco’s I have seen on this site!

Well Done.

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hoping to be ‘built’ this week, come on damn it!

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was built 10/6. Hasn't shipped at all. Supposed to head to the East Coast and I have no idea what could be holding it up. 7/14 Blend.
Mine is going to Alexandria VA, so maybe we're in the same bucket

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ya, well mine isn't going anywhere, rumor has it that mine has grown roots, right where the tires are beginning to flatspot. @Ford Motor Company, tell me how you are taking good care of the Dirt Mountain Storage Complex Broncos???

After seeing how recent DMSC Broncos are showing up at dealerships covered in dirt and god knows what other contaminants (maybe you are attempting to seal the paint using the natural aging process by leaving them unprotected from the elements).

Thanks Ford for ensuring that these vehicles are well cared for. Great idea not letting us care for our vehicles while you pull your heads out.

80 days just gathering dust and other crap on the brand new finish is bound to be good for the vehicle.

Sponsored

Bronco_bre

Black Diamond
First Name
Breanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My black diamond along with two other dirt mountain detainees arrived without notice yesterday at around 2pm. My sales guy is off tomorrow so I won’t be able to take her home til Wednesday 😫 my built email said delivery would be between 10/20-26 so shes early!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** B071E434-E235-4035-9E1D-888D8BCB3965

Lisi08

Big Bend
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What date was your Bronco built?
Well, originally on June 16th, but I received the built email on Oct 13th and received a call from my dealer on the 16th. No email notice eve came through of the shipment so it was a nice surprise!!

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice visualization! Makes me want to update it every few days to watch that inflection point move to the right (to the right, to the right right right...)
I can update it this weekend cause yes, that is a static view of where things were as of yesterday Whenever I pulled the data.

dcliffo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the email this morning, another dirt mountain moving out.
Build date of 7/19.
I like how the potential delivery date started yesterday.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634646589359
Sponsored