AMBronco19

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Calling all Soft-Tops that have entered their names into the Dirt Mountain Tracker!

To prevent inaccuracies, I'm reaching out to inquire the production status of your rigs (as it has come to my attention that a few others on the list received theirs late August/early September).

@brojo , @Flpcrkr , @PropNDrop , @AMBronco19 , @NewToBronco , @SacredHavoc , @Headsong , @Goosesoup @Bronco Cash , @joxfop , @jaknuts , @LongwayaroundBronco , @BC33 , @Kobelee , @bennybronco , @mattrb87 , @robynzzz , @Scabieathrax , @LAbronco , @BaseSquatch , @Brentandserena , @briggettek2 , @RednWhite89 , @Missy_Fussy , @thestep90 , @ric42pars , @cybercain & @Rhino .

Any info you have is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1634755930943.png
@CO-Bronco - Are you asking is we have a date on our pizza tracker under the built step?
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am so over the constant constraints and the excuses that follow...

nCoV-2019 ate my homework and we don't have chips are my two favorites.

BC33

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Calling all Soft-Tops that have entered their names into the Dirt Mountain Tracker!

To prevent inaccuracies, I'm reaching out to inquire the production status of your rigs (as it has come to my attention that a few others on the list received theirs late August/early September).

@brojo , @Flpcrkr , @PropNDrop , @AMBronco19 , @NewToBronco , @SacredHavoc , @Headsong , @Goosesoup @Bronco Cash , @joxfop , @jaknuts , @LongwayaroundBronco , @BC33 , @Kobelee , @bennybronco , @mattrb87 , @robynzzz , @Scabieathrax , @LAbronco , @BaseSquatch , @Brentandserena , @briggettek2 , @RednWhite89 , @Missy_Fussy , @thestep90 , @ric42pars , @cybercain & @Rhino .

1634755930943.png
Hello! Mine never hit Dirt Mountain. It was build 8/4 and delivered to RI 8/18.

brojo

Outer Banks
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 , jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1634755930943.png
Mine’s still stuck there.

AMBronco19

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

1634755930943.png
Mine is still showing Production 7/20; Built 7/21, but still no Bronco. Dealer has no idea where it is.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know we've got a lot of columns already, but can we add the 2.7 as an option in order to see if that's a common feature on delays? That may particularly hold out for the soft tops.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know we've got a lot of columns already, but can we add the 2.7 as an option in order to see if that's a common feature on delays? That may particularly hold out for the soft tops.
Can't be it, otherwise mic's would be affected.

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, go with the CSX tracking info. My dealer is still showing my railcar in Illinois for the last week and it's actually here in California nearing the end of its journey.
Thanks! That’s what I was hoping and it all seemed reasonable but didn’t know what to trust.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well I'm saying that it's something that could be affecting both. I think it might be indicative of a problem with the engine if we find out that all of the soft tops facing long delays are 2.7s.

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There are some long-timer MICs still out at DM, so it might be affecting those.

Or it could be aliens.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1634755930943.png
I'm still "In Production". Went to desperate lengths and found out for a fact, 100% VIN confirmed, that I'm part of the active shutter rewiring bulletin which is known and was updated for anything built after ~9/15. Since the cat is out of the bag, I also have a "Bilstein Shock Hold" whatever that means. Not even my confidential source knew what that meant.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But can you show me the screen before that so he knows where to find the railcar number. That appears to be the screen that is showing the tracking once the railcar number is found and a link is clicked on.
Ahh, I don't have that one. @aj_benedetto can correct me if I am wrong, but after they log in to VV they'll have to search for your VIN, expand details, and that should be the status window right in front of them.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still "In Production". Went to desperate lengths and found out for a fact, 100% VIN confirmed, that I'm part of the active shutter rewiring bulletin which is known and was updated for anything built after ~9/15. Since the cat is out of the bag, I also have a "Bilstein Shock Hold" whatever that means. Not even my confidential source knew what that meant.
I am pretty certain that I have to be part of that active shutter mess, although no one has confirmed it for me, but having a 2.7 OBX, I will bet money that I am affected. Seeing that we have the same Blend Date...

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just think some Ford execs teenage kid is driving mine around for a few months “testing” it and putting it through “additional quality control.”
Sponsored