Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Calling all Soft-Tops that have entered their names into the Dirt Mountain Tracker!

To prevent inaccuracies, I'm reaching out to inquire the production status of your rigs (as it has come to my attention that a few others on the list received theirs late August/early September).

@brojo , @Flpcrkr , @PropNDrop , @AMBronco19 , @NewToBronco , @SacredHavoc , @Headsong , @Goosesoup @Bronco Cash , @joxfop , @jaknuts , @LongwayaroundBronco , @BC33 , @Kobelee , @bennybronco , @mattrb87 , @robynzzz , @Scabieathrax , @LAbronco , @BaseSquatch , @Brentandserena , @briggettek2 , @RednWhite89 , @Missy_Fussy , @thestep90 , @ric42pars , @cybercain & @Rhino .

Any info you have is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

1634755930943.png
Absolutely no movement here... still "In production".
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634759537870
Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We need to do a corollary against soft top and 2.7 l motor.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634759537870

I just tweeted Levine for info.
Here you go. Out of the 28 soft tops we have tracked at DM, they are all 4 doors and 18 of them are 2.7L's.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634759518788

Rednickel78

First Edition
First Name
Terri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Mercury Capri, 97 F150, 08 Hyundai Sante Fe
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just venting. Nothing of real importance here. But this not hearing anything is overly frustrating me today. Trying to stay positive and patient, but a guy who lives ten minutes from me with a blend date after mine got his yesterday. And I’m going to have to drive by it everyday to pick my kid up from practice. I know it’s not his fault but It’s like torture….

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am pretty certain that I have to be part of that active shutter mess, although no one has confirmed it for me, but having a 2.7 OBX, I will bet money that I am affected. Seeing that we have the same Blend Date...
What's the active shutter mess? Is that the issue with the valves?

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

He looked in there but couldn't seem to find it. He was reading me all the numbers he saw but none were like the one you showed me. If you talk to your dealer again, please ask him for a screenshot and maybe I can show my guy. Dying to track mine but I'm trying not to be a pain in the ass. Thank you for your help!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** imagejpeg_0

Sponsored

Bronco Cash

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@CO-Bronco I have a screwed up story for y’all. Sorry it’s a little long but not sure how to shorten it…. Mine didn’t actually hit dirt mountain but my story may be even more frustrating. I had 7/23 build date, finished 8/2 and shipped 8/6. Received delivered email saying delivered 8/18. the dealership and Ford call centers all showed as delivered also but it wasn’t. It was literally lost for a while then found after a couple weeks, gets delivered with 100.8 miles on it on 9/9. BUT WAIT there is much more. I drive it on the highway for the first time on 9/11 and get a check brake system light and brake pedal won’t depress for 5-10 seconds, then finally starts working again. They tell me there is brake line contamination and the whole brake system must be replaced and… of course… parts are on back order. I drove it for a week thinking maybe it was just a glitch. Same thing happened next time I got on the highway… on my way to an off-road park. Urgh!! Dropped it off 9/20, one month ago today actually. It has been sitting there ever since. Ford corporate says they are doing ‘everything they can’ to help. Ha. The plant has the f’ing parts! Get them there! That is an option they aren’t willing to take apparently. My dealership is no help with the parts. None at all BUT I am thankful they have allowed me to drive one of their demos this whole time, but it ain’t the same as having mine. I just checked today and they have no update on ETA of parts. Any thoughts on what I could do to push this with Ford?

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Calling all Soft-Tops that have entered their names into the Dirt Mountain Tracker!

To prevent inaccuracies, I'm reaching out to inquire the production status of your rigs (as it has come to my attention that a few others on the list received theirs late August/early September).

@brojo , @Flpcrkr , @PropNDrop , @AMBronco19 , @NewToBronco , @SacredHavoc , @Headsong , @Goosesoup @Bronco Cash , @joxfop , @jaknuts , @LongwayaroundBronco , @BC33 , @Kobelee , @bennybronco , @mattrb87 , @robynzzz , @Scabieathrax , @LAbronco , @BaseSquatch , @Brentandserena , @briggettek2 , @RednWhite89 , @Missy_Fussy , @thestep90 , @ric42pars , @cybercain & @Rhino .

Any info you have is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** imagejpeg_0
My bronco was built 8/9/21, shipped 8/14 and delivered 9/8

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ahh, I don't have that one. @aj_benedetto can correct me if I am wrong, but after they log in to VV they'll have to search for your VIN, expand details, and that should be the status window right in front of them.
You are correct. They can search by VIN or Order Number. Once they locate your order, they can expand the details and see the complete history of your order.

basundy

Outer Banks
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am pretty certain that I have to be part of that active shutter mess, although no one has confirmed it for me,
When viewing my order via the AEM Services link, I noticed it says "assetMissingPart". Wonder if this is the same issue or if anyone else's says the same thing?

Sponsored

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My pizza tracker keeping working then not working continuously what the shit

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When viewing my order via the AEM Services link, I noticed it says "assetMissingPart". Wonder if this is the same issue or if anyone else's says the same thing?
mines has that listed as well, but can't say if it's always been there. It doesn't show an atribute so I'd bet everyone has that.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs