First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not so fast...... I hate to be the be the bearer of bad news, but "shipped" only means its been released to the shipper and not that its necessarily on the way to you. Mine has been in that "shipped" status since 9/29 and the dealer delivery date just keeps getting pushed out, (now it stands at 10/22). I personally don't think shipped means shit until there is a date associated with it on the tracker. Anyway, I could be wrong but that's my two cents. I still don't think my life is long enough to get this freaking Bronco.
Almost done ! Got my shipped email Monday 10/18 and yesterday dealer gave me printout that it had made it to the East Brookfield , Mass. railyard at 0700 Thursday 10/21. Just completed P&S paperwork and payment info
( MSRP) so when it arrives they're will be no surprises. Others at the dealer with MIC had up to 100 miles on them.
Sponsored

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Signed, sealed, delivered baby!!!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 96E6810A-BDFA-42CE-9945-88AE49E5D961

Sponsored

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My ETA keeps changing. Built email was Sept. 15. First ETA was oct 22nd then 25th and now 28th. Be glad to get it!

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ETA keeps changing. Built email was Sept. 15. First ETA was oct 22nd then 25th and now 28th. Be glad to get it!
Exact same thing happened to me! W/ the exact same dates as well! Dealer called me this morning however & said my Wildtrak is coming in on Monday. Now I’m here at the dealership working out the financing so I can just come in Monday & pick it up. Good luck w/ your order & I hope it comes in early like mine.

MattAttack85

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX and 23 Jeep JLU
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How many miles are you guys getting on your odometers when you pick up your dirt mountain Broncos? I'm wondering what to expect.

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not signing anything yet, just getting all the paperwork ready so I just sign it all on Monday when it comes in. Thanks for the heads up.

Sponsored

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think my heart would literally break if that happened to me now. And here I am worried they don’t drill holes for the front plates.