Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Only leak I've had so far is using the wip washer with the top panels off.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is this brillo pad!!? I took off the first section of hard top and this is located on both sides?? It seems to be glued on.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 5E6977A8-D5E3-4C61-A3A5-902D392F8CCF

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

cazimi

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

According to United Road, my Bronco was delivered this morning (0631) to the dealer. I'm thinking now the ETIS update happened at the rail yard for whatever reason (that was 10/27).

Because my dealer never contacts me proactively for anything. I went ahead and emailed him, mostly to let him know I knew it was delivered and to remind him about no drilling for front plate and no dealer add-ons without talking to me first (emailed about that previously and never got confirmation...a bad sign). Not sure when I'll hear from him or pick up, but it's soon!

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BDSteelies

Black Diamond
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door Velocity Blue BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Took delivery of my 2-door Dirt Mountain escapee this weekend. Hope everyone gets their builds soon, it's well worth the wait!!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_6522

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG_6549

tmbonnett

First Edition
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

OP. What’s the latest. Are you still getting feedback to enter into the tracker? Are we still trending with the 7-23-2021 blend dates? I’m trying to gauge my 8-11 blend date. 2-3 weeks?

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP. What’s the latest. Are you still getting feedback to enter into the tracker? Are we still trending with the 7-23-2021 blend dates? I’m trying to gauge my 8-11 blend date. 2-3 weeks?
Hope @CO-Bronco is enjoying his Bronco and that's why he hasn't updated in a while. I believe there was a big-ish wave of releases yesterday, a lot in the mid 8/2 build week area. Hopefully they'll pump out a lot this week, but I suspect 8/11s will start showing up soon.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My BD clicks when its not on. Was sitting in it the first day reviewing the owners manual and electronics and every now and then it would do like a double click. But the doors were locking or unlocking. Anybody else have experience with that??

Valhalla_Overland

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tacoma DCSB OR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hope @CO-Bronco is enjoying his Bronco and that's why he hasn't updated in a while. I believe there was a big-ish wave of releases yesterday, a lot in the mid 8/2 build week area. Hopefully they'll pump out a lot this week, but I suspect 8/11s will start showing up soon.
I sure hope so. I'm an 8/11. Was really hoping to have the Bronco before Thanksgiving for a road trip.
Sponsored