First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've added you to the Tracker (Under "Shipped" so we don't loose track of you :)
What a complete bummer though... like where could it be!?!
Yeah, I have the ticket open with the social media team on here, my dealer said he's talked with their sales manager, and I sent a tweet at Levine so hopefully I end up hearing something although I'm not super hopeful on hearing anything but "we'll check into it".
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I found the location of the holding area in Wilmington/New Castle DE. I am sending the pic (thanks to the Mach message board) to Levine... and telling him there will be protestors there, unless we get our vehicles.... he can come transport my truck, himself. There is no reason for a truck to sit at a holding facility (after holding at f*cking Dirt Mountain for 4 months) for 25 days (44 miles from dealer); I had to buy my Atlas, lease ended in October... and it is depreciating every day that I drive it, thus, I am more than livid. For those naysayers who claim this is a first world problem and that we have no right to complain... yeah - but The big corporate behemoth will have no trouble charging me full price for a 2021, meanwhile 2022's are being built. GTFO
OMG... I just received a pic from my dealer... my car arrived. Yesterday, my salesperson sent an email to his manager, who called the storage facility - and voila - it shows up today :)
I am not able to get it until Friday - but can't wait.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/14 Update - WOOHOO! One more Bronco has been released! Congrats @maricard!
With that being said, our Countdown # stays at 9 as we've added another lost soul to our mix (welcome @tiffsays).
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639511303378

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @ColoradoGuy with this beauty of a post from July 30th.

About ~10 days after that post the first videos of Dirt Mountain surfaced. 😂
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639511827992

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OMG... I just received a pic from my dealer... my car arrived. Yesterday, my salesperson sent an email to his manager, who called the storage facility - and voila - it shows up today :)
I am not able to get it until Friday - but can't wait.
MEL!!! Awesome news, it's finally in and NOT LOST!!!!
giphy.gif

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
HAHA thats the best custom plate Ive heard of yet. I still haven't been able to track mine and trust me I have tried every day. I will try calling Ford Marketing again!
Did you happen to see mine?

IMG-569c11f4b8ba1bc5122b0af23df194a0-V.jpg

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I found the location of the holding area in Wilmington/New Castle DE. I am sending the pic (thanks to the Mach message board) to Levine... and telling him there will be protestors there, unless we get our vehicles.... he can come transport my truck, himself. There is no reason for a truck to sit at a holding facility (after holding at f*cking Dirt Mountain for 4 months) for 25 days (44 miles from dealer); I had to buy my Atlas, lease ended in October... and it is depreciating every day that I drive it, thus, I am more than livid. For those naysayers who claim this is a first world problem and that we have no right to complain... yeah - but The big corporate behemoth will have no trouble charging me full price for a 2021, meanwhile 2022's are being built. GTFO
Can your dealer interest you in paying ADM? ;)

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just received the same email. We'll see if it shows up just as I ordered it, or will it be full of dirt mountain extras?!
Expect a bunch of Dirt Mountain residue.... It was everywhere underneath the vehicle.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/14 Update - WOOHOO! One more Bronco has been released! Congrats @maricard!
With that being said, our Countdown # stays at 9 as we've added another lost soul to our mix (welcome @tiffsays).
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG-569c11f4b8ba1bc5122b0af23df194a0-V

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 9 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Favourite Post Game - While we wait during the final countdown I figured I'd start a new tradition. Going back and highlighting some of my favourite posts within the 6500+ post Dirt Mountain thread. Today's winner is @ColoradoGuy with this beauty of a post from July 30th.

About ~10 days after that post the first videos of Dirt Mountain surfaced. 😂
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** IMG-569c11f4b8ba1bc5122b0af23df194a0-V

Countdown # -

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Oh boy... forgot I said that. I guess I jinxed us all - SORRY fellow DMers!!!! 😅

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think we owe this to @Cat for rattling the exec cages. One of her posts said something about them realizing they needed to get some word out to those of us for customer satisfaction....so I attribute it to that. I hope they dig around to find out who put the blackout on all communications in the first place. And fire them. Without notice.
Thanks. Who knows, tho. I mentioned this issue on all three phone calls I had with the Exec Office.

Mustang302

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mystic Cobra, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I thought I was already on the dirt mountain list, but guess not. :D Add one more to it... whoops.

First Edition. Blend 7/19. Rotation 7912

Also got this today:

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639518420821
Sponsored