First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just wanted to put this out there. Received built email at 6:41am this morning, Saturday. I text my dealer and told her it should be here next week and she replied "oh no, it's already here as of last night". Can't wait to surprise my girls when I finally bring it home. My 12 year old daughter will finally stop saying "You're never gonna get it, let's buy a Jeep".
7/22 build/blend
4dr BB MIC SAS 2.7L Cactus Gray
Definitely going to need roof pics. Congrats!

DirtMountainMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lmao.. exactly. Sales rep is sending everything via cell. I just finished the credit app. Sent all documents for my 2020 Edge lease turn in. She's making it happen asap. My daughter has a football game at 3pm today. Let's just say we better be driving there in my Bronco!
Man you have put in your time just like the rest of us on DM (plus 25years as a Ford employee) so cheers to you my friend. Anxiously awaiting pics of MIC 2.0 to give us all a little hope after a suspiciously quiet last few days about DM progress.

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man you have put in your time just like the rest of us on DM (plus 25years as a Ford employee) so cheers to you my friend. Anxiously awaiting pics of MIC 2.0 to give us all a little hope after a suspiciously quiet last few days about DM progress.
Btw.... my daughter cheers for the Lakeland Broncos..... what a gift it would be to drive her to the game today in our new Bronco.

Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just wanted to put this out there. Received built email at 6:41am this morning, Saturday. I text my dealer and told her it should be here next week and she replied "oh no, it's already here as of last night". Can't wait to surprise my girls when I finally bring it home. My 12 year old daughter will finally stop saying "You're never gonna get it, let's buy a Jeep".
7/22 build/blend
That is great news!

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lmao.. exactly. Sales rep is sending everything via cell. I just finished the credit app. Sent all documents for my 2020 Edge lease turn in. She's making it happen asap. My daughter has a football game at 3pm today. Let's just say we better be driving there in my Bronco!
You have an incredible burden to post 30 pictures of mic 2.0. Sending you my energy.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have an incredible burden to post 30 pictures of mic 2.0. Sending you my energy.
Very close and in detail ones too! I wonder how long ago they actually released and shipped it?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/22 build/blend
This is HUGE news! You are officially the first Dirt Mountain Bronco to be Delivered!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20210918-113516~2

Congrats! Winner winner!

With you being a 07/22 blend, and only 25min away from MAP there's a chance I see mine on Monday! 😜😍

Sponsored

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is HUGE news! You are officially the first Dirt Mountain Bronco to be Delivered!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20210918-113516~2

Congrats! Winner winner!

With you being a 07/22 blend, and only 25min away from MAP there's a chance I see mine on Monday! 😜😍
Best of luck brother!!!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats! Winner winner!

Yea, Monday...one in six chance...just not next Monday

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I tried posting this earlier

"Are you sure that they didn't ship out a soft top?!? ;) I think that will be the first dirt mountain delivery. Congrats".

Anyway, if you can let us know if your window sticker has any changes from the time of build to today, that may help us figure out what is happening.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/22 build/blend
Congrats!!!

You do know we want a lot of pics and commentary on the MIC top?
No Bronco pics, just MIC pics!
No pics of you and the Bronco, just MIC pics!
No pics of the family, just MIC pics, ok maybe 1 family pic

Again congrats on the delivery of your MIC with the optional Bronco!