First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Ford Pass connected today and showed my Bronco at the dealer. Texted salesman and confirmed it was there. Later the dealer filled it with gas. No email or tracker update and no call from dealer telling it is ready. Hopefully getting close.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I haven’t shipped yet. Built 12/8, no built email but the tracker still has that built date.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Still nothing for me.

I went out and built a Defender last night, but when all was said and done it was $116k. I guess I’ll stick with the Bronco.

At this point, if there was any other vehicle I wanted (within my budget), I’d surrender my Bronco to my dealer and move on. There’s just nothing out there I want.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Still nothing for me.

I went out and built a Defender last night, but when all was said and done it was $116k. I guess I’ll stick with the Bronco.

At this point, if there was any other vehicle I wanted (within my budget), I’d surrender my Bronco to my dealer and move on. There’s just nothing out there I want.
Horrible what they've done to us, isn't it? I did the same pricing out jeep fiat whatever the help they are and up 20k higher to get it closer to what I have. Well, don't have.

Sponsored

cybercain

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It happened! I finally sat inside (and drove) my own 2021 Bronco Badlands today and loved every second of it. And to think how close I came to almost giving it up. Hang in there you last few!

@CO-Bronco >> you were right Friday is the delivery day!
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** tempImageWNUfvt

Can you guess which one is gonna be mine?

8E1264A3-1BCB-4216-958B-014B6786F509.jpeg

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Horrible what they've done to us, isn't it? I did the same pricing out jeep fiat whatever the help they are and up 20k higher to get it closer to what I have. Well, don't have.
It really is ridiculous and there’s absolutely nothing we can do about it. Sure, we can surrender our order, but Ford still gets their money from the next guy and we waited for 500+ days for nothing.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@CO-Bronco - Just checked the tracker and now one says “shipped” and the other says “delivered” as of yesterday’s date. Need to call the dealer today to see if it is really there. Holding back the excitement because the recall is still listed under notifications for it. I will keep you all posted, especially for you @Tricky Dick.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** D70129CB-FB03-4057-AE16-BA98F7689AD7

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** AC84FB74-8E43-48F5-A93F-4DB603EF5DE3

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@CO-Bronco - Just checked the tracker and now one says “shipped” and the other says “delivered” as of yesterday’s date. Need to call the dealer today to see if it is really there. Holding back the excitement because the recall is still listed under notifications for it. I will keep you all posted, especially for you @Tricky Dick.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** AC84FB74-8E43-48F5-A93F-4DB603EF5DE3

@CO-Bronco I also just checked my tracker hoping the same and my Bronco now says shipped as well!

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Finally! Another A51 coming to the neighborhood! Can't wait to see you driving around town. I'm the OBX with the thin blue line tire cover.
Thats exciting... !!!
I can't wait to alter my ride with a lift and bigger tires.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Expect a bunch of Dirt Mountain residue.... It was everywhere underneath the vehicle.
look at that precious Dirt Mountain dirt on my truck... its priceless

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639656952382

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another day of no movement. @Bronco_Lover I saw again where the guy posted that a MAP worker showed him a work order to replace an airbag. I assume yours is still showing active? Mine is.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Look what I just found…
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639656952382

That’s something, right?!
Looks like they plugged it in...I'm watching for that, too. Must mean they hauled it in, finally.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands