Breanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any broncos leaving dirt mountain today?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
61 days already for me... others are going to break the 100 day mark soon 😔🤦‍♂️

EDIT: With absolutely no updates or emails aside from "YOU'RE MISSING THE BRONCO OFFROADEO JOIN NOW" propaganda...

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's becoming increasingly suspicious each day that goes by with so few reports of anything moving off of Dirt Mountain. It's also getting to be pretty late in the month to receive Ford's promised notification about when we should each be seeing progress on our builds.

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's becoming increasingly suspicious each day that goes by with so few reports of anything moving off of Dirt Mountain. It's also getting to be pretty late in the month to receive Ford's promised notification about when we should each be seeing progress on our builds.
ive seen quite a few people get zero updates other than "hey your car is ready for pickup when would you like to come".

dont be surprised if the 2% of orders that this tracker shows that its a common theme.

again, this tracker covers roughly 2% of all bronco orders, and everyone is freaking out that they dont have there car. go buy a lego set to keep busy :)

i promise you, if your vehicle is at dirt mountain, you will get it. whether its today, tomorrow, or 2 months from now. it will be in your driveway. everyone take a very deep breathe.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i promise you, if your vehicle is at dirt mountain, you will get it. whether its today, tomorrow, or 2 months from now. it will be in your driveway. everyone take a very deep breathe.
That would be an acceptable communication.....if only you were somebody official!
If only they would communicate

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

61 days already for me... others are going to break the 100 day mark soon 😔🤦‍♂️
61 days is still a newbie, gimme a call when you hit 81 days,... then we'll talk. :ROFLMAO:

*It's a joke, gotta have a sense of humor here.

Last edited:

Mjw

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
ive seen quite a few people get zero updates other than "hey your car is ready for pickup when would you like to come".

dont be surprised if the 2% of orders that this tracker shows that its a common theme.

again, this tracker covers roughly 2% of all bronco orders, and everyone is freaking out that they dont have there car. go buy a lego set to keep busy :)

You sound like a father, on a long road trip, that works for Ford, that hates his life........ Just sayin'

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
61 days is still a newbie, gimme a call when you hit 81 days,... then we'll talk. :ROFLMAO:
Haha I've already accepted the fact we might not see ours till DEC... or they might push us to 22 and give some swag that says "you're not forgotten" or some Hallmark quote🤦‍♂️

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You sound like a father, on a long road trip, that works for Ford, that hates his life........ Just sayin'
only part of what you said is true ;).

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am with you about the histrionics we often see on this site, but the lack of even an update to the effect of "hey this is going great!" (which it seems to be!) is frustrating.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, I keep hoping all this becomes a distant memory that I can laugh at years from now.........and I don't mean years before my rig is released from prison.

navi

Base
First Name
Navi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The official email said we should have updates around the end of september and builds in october.
So why expect anything much before that tbh?
Sponsored