Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 XL SC 4X4 2023 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does "blend date" mean?
The date when frame and body are scheduled for "blending" together on the assembly line. Should be shortly followed by the modules coming alive.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A few questions for all the Dirt Mountain veterans on this thread.

When you finally got your car off of Dirt Mountain, were there any mechanical issues? Signs of leaks? Rodent issues? Underbody rust? Does anyone know if Ford performs a "reinspection" or puts the car back through QC before shipping for those sitting in lots for weeks / months?

Someone mentioned some paint issues but that was it. I am part of the Ice Mountain group and trying to prepare myself on what may happen while this car sits there for the next three months.
Mine was clean and nice. Maybe the dealer did extra good pdi. Not much new car smell though.

74Bronc21

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
She’s finally here in Guam! Just picked her up this evening. I almost can’t believe it.

So far the high expectations have been met. Sure hope the 2.7 holds up, can’t imagine how long an engine replacement would take from here.

Thanks to @CO-Bronco for shepherding everyone out of Dirt Mountain.

Long live the bad batch.🤙

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 0734AD1D-0CE0-4E3A-8A63-53CB07AC33CA

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

When you finally got your car off of Dirt Mountain, were there any mechanical issues? Signs of leaks? Rodent issues? Underbody rust? Does anyone know if Ford performs a "reinspection" or puts the car back through QC before shipping for those sitting in lots for weeks / months?

Someone mentioned some paint issues but that was it. I am part of the Ice Mountain group and trying to prepare myself on what may happen while this car sits there for the next three months.
I have not been here in a while... but there were no issues with my dirt mountain baby... except of course some 'dirt mountain dirt' in some of the crevices. My tires seemed ok... but my hubby said that we needed to get rid of them for 35's. I truly never thought I would love a vehicle, like I do this one. I was ready to give up during the wait and silence from Ford... but it was definitely worth it.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1647641845644

Last edited:

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1647700064337

Sorry, I can't help myself... I just love it so much!
I really hope that everyone is enjoying their rides as much as I am
(I do have the license plate relocation kit... just waiting for my husband to do it)

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Just super duper dirty. Never seen a new car as dirty once delivered........
oh and my engine blew up at 4k miles...........
Other than that.... no not a thing....

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't decide if I'm happy or disappointed this didn't get to at least 500 pages. Glad everyone's gotten their Broncos though!
Uh, excuse me. No, they haven't!!! Had to re-order a 22. Mine, produced 7/23 was apparently damaged somehow sometime, Ford won't say, and was either sold at auction or hauled in for repair to be auctioned....in Jan/Feb. So I await. Last man standing.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Before it blew up, what GOAT mode did you typically run it in? I keep mine mostly in ECO, but wondering if using sport more will be more likely to make it go boom in addition to making my MPG go boom.

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can you share the details on this?

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Before it blew up, what GOAT mode did you typically run it in? I keep mine mostly in ECO, but wondering if using sport more will be more likely to make it go boom in addition to making my MPG go boom.
Normal. Was cruising to a stop light and it just started coughing shaking sputtering. NOT GOOD.... I get my truck back today after 8 weeks