Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love to see where they were shipped. Wondering if they are pulled based on where they are going.
I can only speak to personal experience, DanielleS77 (#8 on the tracker, 06/21) got her Built email on Sunday and her dealership is ~20min away from mine (I'm a 07/13). We're the only two that I know of in SW Ontario.
Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can only speak to personal experience, DanielleS77 (#8 on the tracker, 06/21) got her Built email on Sunday and her dealership is ~20min away from mine (I'm a 07/13). We're the only two that I know of in SW Ontario.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right now I'm picturing a large conference room with the walls covered in DM order numbers (or something). Start of each shift the manager is blindfolded and spun around ten times. They give him 40 darts and tell him to start throwing!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Right now I'm picturing a large conference room with the walls covered in DM order numbers (or something). Start of each shift the manager is blindfolded and spun around ten times. They give him 40 darts and tell him to start throwing!
Dart bounces off wall, hits manager in the neck. No shipped units for 2 months.

Sponsored

Rpm

Wildtrak
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you!! It worked! I can see everything except my window sticker. Just talked to the dealer again and now my build week is Nov 15. Still no set date.
try to open window sticker in a new window

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Repost so people see this. First semi confirmed volume of tops being changed daily “a few hundred”.

so let’s assume these numbers are high and it’s more like 150 per day. Then they should have changed over 1,050 last week. At this rate, they conceivable could change over all 4k or so at DM in 1 month. But, pics from a Sunday didn’t seem like they’d swapped 25% (1000 of 4000) but maybe they have. Either way, I’m reading this as slightly positive.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1632191089106

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By my count there are 16 or so released with blends prior to 6/30 and 18 for 6/30 and all of July. Not precisely FIFO but directionally seems like the earlier your blend, the better chance of an early escape.
I see zero 6/30s released

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

CGore92207

Black Diamond
First Name
Christina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would love to see where they were shipped. Wondering if they are pulled based on where they are going.
I think you may be onto something. Also, I may have too much time on my hands tonight or curiosity got the best of me. Since there wasn’t a ton of built members on the tracker I looked at everyone’s location. 😬 Out of the ones showing built or shipped, 6 people show to not be members so I couldn’t find their location, but the others I did. Out of the rest, they are broken up between 13 states (Virginia, California, Texas, North Carolina, Washington, Nevada, Colorado, Ohio, Missouri, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Oregon, and Michigan) with 3 of those members in Canada. 🤪😅