David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh man, as I continue to (patiently) wait, news of all these releases is stoking me up! Keep em rolling FoMoCo!
Sponsored

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mines been stuck in Chicago since Saturday.
That's NOT what I wanted to hear!! LOL. Maybe the train slowed down for mine. I'm really interested in your transit times obviously!! I was thrilled to get the official Ford email saying shipped.

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered the rubber ones with the build.
ya, i just contacted my contact at the dealership to see how fast they can get them since it seems as though my bronco will be here rather soon

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
ya, i just contacted my contact at the dealership to see how fast they can get them since it seems as though my bronco will be here rather soon
to me they are a must have on every car. My Audi came with them and carpet mats… Iliterally threw Away the carpet mats!

Sponsored

DirtMountainMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

i guess I don’t get that? The ones I’m referring to are the Yakima flat rack. Two sizes and they are $800 for the smaller one and $1000 ish for the large. What rack are you talking about
Sorry, I should have said that I got the factory roof rails (not the Yakima baskets & platforms in the accessory section). Some were worried that having rails might effect their timing for getting off of DM but it looks like I got out early.

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

to me they are a must have on every car. My Audi came with them and carpet mats… Iliterally threw Away the carpet mats!
So i got a 2 door black diamond which (i didnt know) comes with carpet floors. living in toronto with a slushy winter over a snowy winter... carpet = devil lmao.

ordered them today he said theyll be in tomorrow lol

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some of us may be happy that some of you are onto Mats and racks. The rest are either celebrating or despondent. Can you take your accessories issues elsewhere so we have space to cry? Lol

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some of us may be happy that some of you are onto Mats and racks. The rest are either celebrating or despondent. Can you take your accessories issues elsewhere so we have space to cry? Lol
hey im crying with you... i have a garage full of parts for a vehicle that isnt even in my country yet LOL

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have any of the "built" DM Broncos had the roof rack? I'm hoping they're not cherry-picking builds without the rack because they're easier to do.

edit: just saw this:

Sorry, I should have said that I got the factory roof rails (not the Yakima baskets & platforms in the accessory section). Some were worried that having rails might effect their timing for getting off of DM but it looks like I got out early.
@DirtMountainMan you have the factory roof rails?

Anyone else?

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have any of the "built" DM Broncos had the roof rack? I'm hoping they're not cherry-picking builds without the rack because they're easier to do.
@DirtMountainMan just reported to be built with a rack. I have a roof rack as well so im taking this as good news.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
bro, when’s your BD?They really are chugging and if you aren’t in the June or July club then I don’t have any tears for you. If you are.c your bronco is coming very soon!

Pittdmb

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco is leaving purgatory!

Great news! Your 2021 Bronco Outer Banks™ 4 Door has been built. We are performing some final inspections on your vehicle and getting it ready for shipment.

Our current estimate for delivery to Shults Ford Wexford is between October 1, 2021 and October 7, 2021.

Undoubtedly, this is an exciting moment for you. We invite you to access a copy of your window label and check the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below. Also, we wanted to include your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference: XXXX.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

bro, when’s your BD?They really are chugging and if you aren’t in the June or July club then I don’t have any tears for you. If you are.c your bronco is coming very soon!
I hope you're right @cf_davey . I still haven't gotten a built email on my 06-28 blend either:(
Sponsored