Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to hear you are on this list :(

1638394217054.png
What a bunch of losers!

My gut says the last one off the mountain will come down to me and @Bronco_Lover since they're supposedly swapping the airbags before shipping now and we didn't squeak through in time.

I would sure rather be in transit while I wait for an airbag instead of waiting twice.
Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay, now I am even more worried. Didnā€™t think it was possible. Whatā€™s next?
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** D18239C9-79C5-43FA-BAEF-21942A7E9346

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** EB3AB3F0-8A4D-48D1-943E-F9B6D673FB55

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** BEC8EE8C-574F-449C-ACE5-6357A1D71FBE

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, now I am even more worried. Didnā€™t think it was possible. Whatā€™s next?
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** BEC8EE8C-574F-449C-ACE5-6357A1D71FBE

Don't stress, I've had that error a dozen times in the last month. It'll probably work tomorrow.

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Iā€™m considering tapping out. Canā€™t take this any longer. Ford has done everything it can to lose my business. Iā€™m angrier every day. I never would have agreed to this bullshit.

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I'm pretty bummed today. I'm still stuck on dirt mountain with no updates in sight, but thats not the worst of it. On my block there are 5 jeeps (yes 5 jeeps!) and i was so stoked to be the first Bronco. Well my neighbors just pulled up in a brand new Bronco...black 4 dr badlands. Dont get me wrong I'm happy for them, but as a day 1 reservation holder my soul is being crushed a little more with every Bronco I see on the road.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m considering tapping out. Canā€™t take this any longer. Ford has done everything it can to lose my business. Iā€™m angrier every day. I never would have agreed to this bullshit.
start flooding all the Ford folks with tweets and responses to their post...at some point it's got to get some attention.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I'm pretty bummed today. I'm still stuck on dirt mountain with no updates in sight, but thats not the worst of it. On my block there are 5 jeeps (yes 5 jeeps!) and i was so stoked to be the first Bronco. Well my neighbors just pulled up in a brand new Bronco...black 4 dr badlands. Dont get me wrong I'm happy for them, but as a day 1 reservation holder my soul is being crushed a little more with every Bronco I see on the road.
I hear yah, my neighborhood has three already. A day 3 reservation and the other two were Aug and Dec reservations all built months after mine...such horse shit.

Ford can say bye bye to our 250k/yr fleet business!

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Whatever this is worth, it's at least a little more specific than the usual response....

Screenshot_20211201-163109_Chrome.jpg
Yes, but they were supposed to be done in November so now they are ā€œworking to get them shipped outā€œ in December? And it doesnā€™t even sound like a guarantee that it WILL be this month. OMG! Infuriating!
Not shooting the messenger, thank you for posting this.

Last edited:

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

start flooding all the Ford folks with tweets and responses to their post...at some point it's got to get some attention.
Right. If that were true, it would have gotten there by now. So they're in a bunker with apparently no Communications in or out.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Iā€™m right there with you! If there was anything else out there I wanted, Iā€™d be out!

Actually Iā€™d buy that other vehicle and flip the Bronco if/when I ever received it.

Who would have thought that a reservation placed 6 minutes after reservations opened would be more than likely delivered after 2022 production started?!

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thatā€™s a rough one there. Balls. Just balls. Sorry friend.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Advice for those still stuckā€¦. Twitter. Multiple times a day. Donā€™t waste your time on Farley. Hit the other Ford and Bronco people. I was never able to track down Esteban. Responding to their tweets seems to get noticed more than naming them in your own tweet. Be polite, but be blunt about how terrible Ford has been. Keep the pressure until someone cracks. Good luck and God speed.
Sponsored