Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/07 Update - No Bronco's reported to be released today. Sorry gang.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1638924256585

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !
Sponsored

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still waiting on my Dirt Mountain Bronco Built 8/9/21 Wildtrak 4DR High with Tow in Iconic Silver. Still says in production and both the dealer and Bronco customer service have no Idea what is going on beyond it saying pending update since October. Looks like I'll be getting my 2021 Bronco in 2022.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

December 31 is going to be a busy day for this thread.

(One way or the other) 😄

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

(One way or the other) 😄
They have yet to follow through with 1 thing I have been told from Ford for the last 511 days why would I start believing that they can actually deliver my Bronco before the end of year.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No news really - still sitting at Dirt Mountain "in production" with a 9/21 ETA date from my 8/13 blend.

Last week Mike Levine told me "Can't promise but trying to get it out by Monday or Tuesday. Back to you asap." That actually lifted my spirits.

This morning (Tuesday), he responded to my follow up with: "The Bronco team is working on an update for you."

While I'm glad he responded, the note sounds purposely vague, and self-evident, so my spirits dropped back down.

The only thing that makes me think Ford could finally get these cars to us soon is to avoid the fallout from having recent-order customers receiving 2022 models in 2021 AND LATER we (the very first people in line) receive the very last 2021 models delivered... in 2022!!!

Will Ford step up and try to make us whole on this somehow?

We are about to eat a whole year's worth of deprecation on a car we didn't own for that entire year.

There are so many articles just waiting to written about this. Ford's decision not to communicate and manage this is doing huge amounts of easily avoidable damage to the brand and customer loyalty (from many of it's biggest enthusiasts).

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They have yet to follow through with 1 thing I have been told from Ford for the last 511 days why would I start believing that they can actually deliver my Bronco before the end of year.
Agreed. Sorry if my post is "too soon" ... My engine will probably blow up on Christmas day now.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(One way or the other) 😄
Eh, it's already too late for me take delivery this year even if it switched to "built" right now. I've accepted my fate.

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No news really - still sitting at Dirt Mountain "in production" with a 9/21 ETA date from my 8/13 blend.

Last week Mike Levine told me "Can't promise but trying to get it out by Monday or Tuesday. Back to you asap." That actually lifted my spirits.

This morning (Tuesday), he responded to my follow up with: "The Bronco team is working on an update for you."

While I'm glad he responded, the note sounds purposely vague, and self-evident, so my spirits dropped back down.

The only thing that makes me think Ford could finally get these cars to us soon is to avoid the fallout from having recent-order customers receiving 2022 models in 2021 AND LATER we (the very first people in line) receive the very last 2021 models delivered... in 2022!!!

We are about to eat a whole year's worth of deprecation on a car we didn't own for that entire year.

There are so many articles just waiting to written about this. Ford's decision not to communicate and manage this is doing huge amounts of easily avoidable damage to the brand and customer loyalty (from many of it's biggest enthusiasts).
Honestly Jeff, I don’t think that is something they are worried about at all. I’m sorry to say.

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My rig was built on 7/22. I received my "Built" email on 11/2. I haven't heard a damn word since.

I talked to my dealer again. As predicted, I actually had more information than he did.

I called the marketing team on Monday. They don't know anything either. The woman I talked to was trying to be all chipper, but I really wanted to reach down the phone and choke her when she said, "Look at it this way. New year, new truck."

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine was shipped on 11/11. Last day from Ford that it would be delivered was 12/5…. Nothing….. yesterday when @fordbronco sent out that IG post I replied. They gave me a case #. I called like they told
Me too…. Nothing. Now when I go on my Ford tracker the delivery date says 12/10. Which is just another bogus date that they threw out there. At this point I hope to have it for Christmas. They might say they will ship before the end of the year but those won’t reach the dealerships til Feb 2022! Not bad for 2021 models lol. Sorry just venting…..
my "Estimated Delivery Date" on the tracker keeps changing like the seasons. It started out end of November, then Dec 1, 2, 4, 6, 10, and now 12... WTF; I want to sell my current car and keep making appointments to sell it based on the shipment estimate, and have to keep cancelling... Im pissed, yet again. NOTHING HAS BEEN POSITIVE ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE.

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

I keep saying to my husband... I am patient awaiting a 50k mud jalopy.. I want a discount on it... and I am going to raise hell, until I get it. Maybe Ill tweet Levine today,, and get ghosted, yet again.

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my "Estimated Delivery Date" on the tracker keeps changing like the seasons. It started out end of November, then Dec 1, 2, 4, 6, 10, and now 12... WTF; I want to sell my current car and keep making appointments to sell it based on the shipment estimate, and have to keep cancelling... Im pissed, yet again. NOTHING HAS BEEN POSITIVE ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE.
Mine changed last night as well now before 12/15
Sponsored