Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At this point I think Ford should just embrace the dirt mountain reality and send our Broncos with a custom survivor patch.

Also in that poll that lists who will be last off the hill.
I vote that @Tricky Dick will get a Christmas Eve email stating Hans Gruber fell from the Nakatomi tower and landed on his Bronco and will be a bit longer to source new parts. 🤣 Happy Holidays everyone!
Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the email also - even though I got a "shipped" email yesterday. and my assembly line photo today. I'm guessing this non-personalized email went to all the people who have 2021s that have not been delivered (more or less).

image.jpg

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the email also - even though I got a "shipped" email yesterday. and my assembly line photo today. I'm guessing this non-personalized email went to all the people who have 2021s that have not been delivered (more or less).

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** image
congrats..it sounds close

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, it's kind of a useless update, but it's better than silence. I have a pretty basic order with no accessories, so these extra steps they speak of don't really apply.
they could have sent that 45 days ago, useless failure communication.

Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can your dealer interest you in paying ADM? ;)
let my dealer try that shit... is all I am saying
I plan on coming out on top of this mofo
I go there on Friday, so we will see
If you see a crazy lady on the news... it might just be me
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1639565148095

tiffsays

First Edition
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Tha
Welcome to the club @tiffsays. We need a secret handshake, probably involving a middle finger pointed at Dearborn.
Thanks! Wish I could say I was glad to be here lol. I’m definitely appreciative of this thread and knowing I’m not alone!

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tha

Thanks! Wish I could say I was glad to be here lol. I’m definitely appreciative of this thread and knowing I’m not alone!
I've been watching this movie for too long to quit now - I have to see how it ends. But now that mine is "shipping" I'm not sure what to do with myself. I guess I will go back to complaining about why we still can't order a roof rack.

Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Haha exactly !! *screams internally*
@Ford_Motor_Company Ford if you are listening, see page 1 and please contact the 9 remaining people "in production" (on this thread plus about 100 others from our calculation) about the specific status of their specific orders. Please personalize - they don't need another generic "We hope to be shipping all your Broncos as soon as possible." It could be the difference of earning a repeat customer, or not. There have been several people on this thread lately who have cancelled their orders (after waiting over 500 days) because they are so frustrated that Ford refuses to proactively provide personalized insights to people that have been stuck "in production" for 4+ months at Dirt Mountain. And when these would-be customers reach out to Ford, they have been ignored and/or dismissed with "call your dealer" (who also doesn't know anything) over and over again.

Rather than saying "Congrats" to people who received their order, you'd gain a lot more brand loyalty by showing that you are trying to help customers that didn't get their orders when you last told them they would.

Please...?

Last edited:

shua7

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Explorer Sport-Trac, 2021 OBX Lux MIC 2.0
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OMG... I just received a pic from my dealer... my car arrived. Yesterday, my salesperson sent an email to his manager, who called the storage facility - and voila - it shows up today :)
I am not able to get it until Friday - but can't wait.
Finally! Another A51 coming to the neighborhood! Can't wait to see you driving around town. I'm the OBX with the thin blue line tire cover.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford if you are listening, see page 1 and please contact the 9 remaining people "in production" about the specific status of their specific orders. Please personalize - they don't need another generic "We hope to be shipping all your Broncos as soon as possible." It could be the difference of earning a repeat customer, or not. There have been several people on this thread lately who have cancelled their orders (after waiting over 500 days) because they are so frustrated that Ford refuses to proactively provide personalized insights to people that have been stuck "in production" for 4+ months at Dirt Mountain. And when these would-be customers reach out to Ford, they have been ignored and/or dismissed with "call your dealer" (who also doesn't know anything) over and over again.

Rather than saying to Congrats to people who received their order, you'd gain a lot more brand loyalty by showing that you are trying to help customers that are not getting their orders when you last told them they would.

Please...?
Make it @Ford Motor Company so they see it.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford if you are listening, see page 1 and please contact the 9 remaining people "in production"
It's probably closer to 100 but still, such a small number that it's not asking much.
Sponsored