Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

YAY for @Blaven it's been long enough!!!! Dick's gonna pull this out....lol.
Sponsored

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are there any reports of people with 2022s getting "built" notifications already? If so, then that would be wrong on many levels. it would seem that if a "built" notification doesn't arrive until 2022, then the car "must" be labelled as a 2022. (Although it's debatable about which would have higher resale value in 5-10 years).

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I’m not dirt mountain I was in production for over a month my status changed to “awaiting shipment, released” today. Maybe the equivalent of built, but we don’t get those updates up here in Canada.
Yep, released from QC, or released to ship ... either way, it's coming home!!!

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any reports of people with 2022s getting "built" notifications already? If so, then that would be wrong on many levels. it would seem that if a "built" notification doesn't arrive until 2022, then the car "must" be labelled as a 2022. (Although it's debatable about which would have higher resale value in 5-10 years).
I believe some owners of delivered DMBs have indicated the door sticker matches the blend date, not the build date. I'm going to be buying a 6+ month old, 50+ mile "new" 21 Bronco in 2022. Yay.

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe some owners of delivered DMBs have indicated the door sticker matches the blend date, not the build date. I'm going to be buying a 6+ month old, 50+ mile "new" 21 Bronco in 2022. Yay.
Yep my door sticker and all other dated stickers are from July, but wasn't "Built" until 11-6 :unsure:

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep my door sticker and all other dated stickers are from July, but wasn't "Built" until 11-6 :unsure:
I’m just putting the positive spin on it. I have 4 months of ‘free’ mileage to burn. 😂😂

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

“Built” status is more of a reflection of ready to ship. The date next to “In Production” is the actual date it rolled off the assembly line.

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is there anyone besides me that has their tracker showing shipped but never got a built or shipped email?
Same happened for me.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Excuse my language but no fucking way. My tweets to Mr. Levine must've had some impact. The Ford tracker still says in production so I'll believe it when I'm on my way to pick it up.

Edit: Ford tracker does say built now.

Screenshot_20211230-063208_Yahoo Mail~3.jpg
THE KING HAS LEFT THE MOUNTAIN! Congrats @Blaven, the end is finally in sight. I think it's safe to say you'll be holding this title forever and there will be songs sung about your Bronco in due time 🤣.

Honestly though, this whole experience has been wild and there probably will be a footnote in an (unofficial) Bronco history books about DM some day with your duration listed.

No GIF as I'm up north camping but CONGRATS!!!!

Sponsored

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

THE KING HAS LEFT THE MOUNTAIN! Congrats @Blaven, the end is finally in sight. I think it's safe to say you'll be holding this title forever and there will be songs sung about your Bronco in due time 🤣.

Honestly though, this whole experience has been wild and there probably will be a footnote in an (unofficial) Bronco history books about DM some day with your duration listed.

No GIF as I'm up north camping but CONGRATS!!!!
Thanks for the kind words and yeah after 535 days since ordered should get me a shrine on DM 😄On to the next waiting game. I'm sure a big blizzard will hit the east coast or central US around then to delay it even longer 😆

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it Happened, I finally got my email at 7:37am this morning. I had to go check the tracker to make sure it was real. Expected delivery between Jan. 17-23. Hoping the all of you left waiting get the same email today!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** A797DD50-872F-4592-8438-D8DC81A464B7

Tiffany that is just fantastic news! Although a late addition to our list your wait was just as long if not longer than most!

CONGRATS on the release and let hope for a speedy shipping!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there anyone besides me that has their tracker showing shipped but never got a built or shipped email?
Doesn't sound like it Tyson. @JBrew is the closest to your situation but theirs is just stuck as Built, not Shipped.

Out of all the Bronco's that have crossed DM I'm most nervous about your situation.

I honestly feel like it has been either lost or damaged during shipping.

Any luck with Tweeting Mr.Levine?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seriously can't believe it.

I woke up from hearing the new email notification on my phone early this morning, and sure enough there it was.

I'll believe it when it's in my driveway, but it's good to know that my Bronco actually does exist.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** A797DD50-872F-4592-8438-D8DC81A464B7
Greg my man! CONGRATS on the build status finally!

The clock is ticking now to see how long Delivery will be.

Does Ford do 2 Day shipping like Amazon 🤣?
Sponsored