Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we're still at 3 left on Dirt Mountain. And now we ate seeing MY22's delivered.

This is depressing.

Sponsored

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Damn I was hoping we were all going to at least get shipped notifications before 2022's started being delivered.

Still waiting on my 21 Wildtrak. My dealer said they are expecting it this week. I am holding my excitement because Ford has yet to follow through with anything it has given time frame wise.

Sad day for those still on the hill... Damnit Ford...

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So we're still at 3 left on Dirt Mountain. And now we ate seeing MY22's delivered.

This is depressing.
@Kingsingh15 said they called for an updates and were told it's built, but tracker isn't working. My tracker is and I'm still not built.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Vantcrst

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Ford F-150, Mercedes 4x4 Sprinter Van,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Kingsingh15 said they called for an updates and were told it's built, but tracker isn't working. My tracker is and I'm still not built.
Tricky Dick, I can not believe you still do not have your rig. I see you on here a lot. Were you one of the dirt mountain boys? I have not read all 400 pages of this post but has ANYONE at Ford reached out to you guys who’s rigs were built 6 months ago to tell you WTF is going on? You guys have had it the worst BY FAR!!!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tricky Dick, I can not believe you still do not have your rig. I see you on here a lot. Were you one of the dirt mountain boys? I have not read all 400 pages of this post but has ANYONE at Ford reached out to you guys who’s rigs were built 6 months ago to tell you WTF is going on? You guys have had it the worst BY FAR!!!
I agree - someone should reach out to Ford on this. I think there’s some sort of sippy cup award for being the last one off DM, so maybe that’s stopping them.

DM me @Tricky Dick if you want some contacts.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I'm one of the unlucky ones. With no Bronco to enjoy and a new desk job, I have a lot of time to troll the forum.

Reina, behind the @Ford Motor Company handle, opened a case for me. That's the only contact I've had from anyone at Ford. Every other attempt has been a dead end.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree - someone should reach out to Ford on this. I think there’s some sort of sippy cup award for being the last one off DM, so maybe that’s stopping them.

DM me @Tricky Dick if you want some contacts.
Ok but no dick pics.

38shoptruck

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350,1938 Ford P/U, 1966 Ford Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I kind of unplugged for the weekend. Back to work this morning, checked the tracker-nothing new to report. It is really frustrating to see the 2022 Models being delivered, while we still wait for our Dirt Mountain Survivors. @604Bronco, I would love those contacts as well. Nothing has come from my "escalated" case, nothing from Ford. My dealer and it's regional rep hasn't been able to get any info. I think it's about time to start adding some fuel to this fire........

Kingsingh15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ram trx, 2020 Shelby gt500, durnago hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got my tracker to work finally and it still shows in production and my sales woman says she needs to wait for her manager to get a update lol I thought it wasn’t that tough so who knows!
Sponsored