Kingsingh15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ram trx, 2020 Shelby gt500, durnago hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
01/08 Update - Two of the last three Bronco's have finally left Dirt Mountain! It was a very close race but Scott managed to clinch 2rd place by a mere minute minute with Tricky finishing 3rd.

@Tricky Dick - "Built" Email @ 12:49am PT
@38shoptruck - "Built" Email @ 12:50am PT

1641696016335.png

This leaves @Kingsingh15 the absolute last Bronco at Dirt Mountain. Although this was the last to be added to our Dirt Mountain Tracker as Kingsingh15 took over a this Bronco reservation ~1 month ago, I stand behind #NoBroncoLeftBehind. I'll save the fireworks and further celebration until you are released but we are all hoping this is VERY VERY soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that being said, I'm officially naming @38shoptruck the King of the Bad Batch seeing as he is the last original reservation holder left on Dirt Mountain. Everyone give him a round of applause on being the victor of this sad sad title.

KING.png

I'll be sending out the last of my "Bronco Badges" to these three fine individuals as consolation prizes and @Gillenh20 is organizing getting a bottle for our Champion @38shoptruck. Drop a message in here if you'd like to contribute.

Countdown # - Just you left @Kingsingh15! Hang in there!
giphy.gif
I’m hoping we all celebrate next week! So happy for @Tricky Dick and @38shoptruck they deserved that built email before me anyways!

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Second Place looks good on you Scott, CONGRATS!

What kills me is that @Brichan was had the EXACT same rig as you, went down the assembly line probably within the same hour as yours and they were released from Dirt Mountain 84 Days before you. FIFO right?

1641695456709.png

Well, that past is the past and the light is definitely shining at the end of the tunnel now for you.
Let's hope for a speedy delivery!

giphy.gif
The good news for @38shoptruck is he doesn’t have 4200 miles on his Badlands like I do…small consolation I know.

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None of it makes any sense. Rigs in front of me and behind me were released while I was held. Soft top no less. Almost there now, 6 months late.
I honestly think they look at where you live and base it off how many Broncos are in your area to create a ongoing buzz about it. If I remember correctly from the very beginning, there was a mentioning about that. I'm too lazy to search for the article. I've seen 3 Broncos in my area. 2 four doors and 1 two door.

Sponsored

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
01/08 Update - Two of the last three Bronco's have finally left Dirt Mountain! It was a very close race but Scott managed to clinch 2rd place by a mere minute minute with Tricky finishing 3rd.

@Tricky Dick - "Built" Email @ 12:49am PT
@38shoptruck - "Built" Email @ 12:50am PT

1641696016335.png

This leaves @Kingsingh15 the absolute last Bronco at Dirt Mountain. Although this was the last to be added to our Dirt Mountain Tracker as Kingsingh15 took over a this Bronco reservation ~1 month ago, I stand behind #NoBroncoLeftBehind. I'll save the fireworks and further celebration until you are released but we are all hoping this is VERY VERY soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With that being said, I'm officially naming @38shoptruck the King of the Bad Batch seeing as he is the last original reservation holder left on Dirt Mountain. Everyone give him a round of applause on being the victor of this sad sad title.

KING.png

I'll be sending out the last of my "Bronco Badges" to these three fine individuals as consolation prizes and @Gillenh20 is organizing getting a bottle for our Champion @38shoptruck. Drop a message in here if you'd like to contribute.

Countdown # - Just you left @Kingsingh15! Hang in there!
giphy.gif
Congrats & Condolences to the king of dirt mountain @38shoptruck!

Ok so the pick is yours, let us know what your favorite bottle of whiskey/wine/scotch or whatever your liquor of choice is! Once we find out how much it costs, then we'll figure how much for everyone to pitch in.

Also shoot me your zip code so I can see if Drizly delivers to your area, otherwise I can just buy it locally and ship it.

Torx

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend 2DR, '21 JL and 7 other projects
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats! We all graduated eventually 🎉 😂

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Congrats, John!

I’m still patiently waiting here in Guam. “My dealer said” maybe the end of the month. I’m all prepped to wax that MIC 2.0 once it gets here. 😉

I’ll certainly send the Dirt Mt Family pics once it arrives.
I hope yours shows up soon, man.

SkyKing

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 CG Wildtrak, E.R.A. 1966 Cobra 427 S/C replica
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

12:49am pacific

Screenshot_20220108-053242.png
Wow - this is big news! I had my money on you to win this thing. Congrats and may your shipping go smoothly. It feels like the death star was just destroyed and the rest of the movie doesn't matter anymore.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow - this is big news! I had my money on you to win this thing. Congrats and may your shipping go smoothly. It feels like the death star was just destroyed and the rest of the movie doesn't matter anymore.
Don't worry, I'll still be the last delivered, this is just an intermission. :LOL:

Sponsored

Bronco_Lover

Big Bend
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got another email from Levine saying it shipped.

A lot of people have strong feelings about what he has or has not done, but I have to say that was pretty cool of him to follow up - on a Sunday night at 8pm no less.

38shoptruck

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350,1938 Ford P/U, 1966 Ford Fairlane
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats & Condolences to the king of dirt mountain @38shoptruck!

Ok so the pick is yours, let us know what your favorite bottle of whiskey/wine/scotch or whatever your liquor of choice is! Once we find out how much it costs, then we'll figure how much for everyone to pitch in.

Also shoot me your zip code so I can see if Drizly delivers to your area, otherwise I can just buy it locally and ship it.
Thanks, I think..... I'm a Bourbon guy and live in Oregon with state run liquor stores, so I don't think Drizly will ship to Oregon. Zip code is 97128. I would love something that isn't readily available here such as Blantons, Weller or EH Taylor. If not, Four Roses Small Batch is always a solid choice for me. If you get more than enough donations, I think @Tricky Dick deserves a bottle as well, I'd for sure pitch in for that!
Sponsored