Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I LIKE BEER - A few members suggested I create a "Buy me a Beer" option, should you so choose to show appreciation for the Dirt Mountain Tracker or Badges. But please, there is absolutely no pressure to do so at all. The sole reason I've created these items is for the sense of community I feel it creates amongst strangers who happen to share common interests. Keep on keeping on folks :).

For those of you who have contributed, here's a fun new badge as a sign of my appreciation.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Beer-Batch

UPDATE REPORTS BELOW

01/08 Update
- Two of the last three Bronco's have finally left Dirt Mountain! It was a very close race but Scott managed to clinch 2rd place by a mere minute minute with Tricky finishing 3rd.

@Tricky Dick - "Built" Email @ 12:49am PT
@38shoptruck - "Built" Email @ 12:50am PT

1641696016335.png

This leaves @Kingsingh15 the absolute last Bronco at Dirt Mountain. Although this was the last to be added to our Dirt Mountain Tracker as Kingsingh15 took over a this Bronco reservation ~1 month ago, I stand behind #NoBroncoLeftBehind. I'll save the fireworks and further celebration until you are released but we are all hoping this is VERY VERY soon!

With that being said, I'm officially naming @38shoptruck the King of the Bad Batch seeing as he is the last original reservation holder left on Dirt Mountain. Everyone give him a round of applause on being the victor of this sad sad title.

KING.png

I'll be sending out the last of my "Bronco Badges" to these three fine individuals as consolation prizes and @Gillenh20 is organizing getting a bottle for our Champion @38shoptruck. Drop a message in here if you'd like to contribute.

Countdown # - Just you left @Kingsingh15! Hang in there!
giphy.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

01/04 Update - It's been a few days since anything newsworthy has transpired and out of the blue BAM! Huge news on the Dirt Mountain front. Our last three remaining detainees have all had ETA End Dates update to 01/26!

Historically this means Built emails are immanent within the next 24hrs (typically ~3am EST).
This could be a race for the ages to see who get's the title of KING OF THE MOUNTAIN!

1641330809977.png

@38shoptruck , @Tricky Dick & @Kingsingh15 kindly screenshot your timestamps of your Built Emails once they come in so we can accurately crown the champion :)

This never ending story is sooooo close to being done, I can feel it!
giphy.gif

Dirt Mountain Poll - @Tricky Dick has made a "Who will be last on Dirt Mountain" Poll for the remaining Top 3 detainees. Be sure to head over and vote!
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/who-will-be-the-last-off-dirt-mountain.30619/

Countdown # -
giphy.gif

And as always - If you have found this information useful, consider "Buying me a Beer", and a big shout out again to all those who already have, Cheers! :D 🍺 !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/15 Update - Moderate-to-slow day today at Dirt Mountain with 12 released.
Another June Blend has been released dropping the number to 13 remaining.

1634348945821.png

SPECIAL NOTE: After a few more reports of members noticing their build were missing I decided to dig into it and figure out what was happening. Turn's out at some point over the weekend a bug made its way into how the Google Form page updates the Google Sheet. Every time a member updated their status, it would duplicate their entry by erasing another members data.

I was able to replicate the error multiple times, but unfortunate unable to fix it. Therefore going forward - USER UPDATES ARE DISABLED. POST ON HERE OR SEND ME A DM WITH YOUR STATUS UPDATES AND I'LL GLADLY UPDATE MANUALLY. Geesh, I'm going to need a beer once this is all done :p

Follow this link to fill out and/or update your response: Bronco Production Tracker

SPECIAL NOTE: For the July 18th and onwards crowd (technically ends on August 17th, which was after the DM announcement). I have added a new field in the Tracker to ask if you have been notified or have checked to see if your Bronco has been affected by the Air Bag recalls.

You can check to see by entering you VIN in the following website: https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/

Feel free to either update the Form or just "@" me here and I'll update it for you.

Once identified as "RECALLED" your Row in the Sheet will turn Purple to identify to others which ones were affected and potentially why your rig has not yet left the "In-Production" phase. @PittShawn is the first to be identified:

1633821320245.png

10/14 Update - Big day today, 22 Released. Thankfully 5 more Junes have made it off of DM.

SPECIAL NOTE: After a few more reports of members noticing their build were missing I decided to dig into it and figure out what was happening. Turn's out at some point over the weekend a bug made its way into how the Google Form page updates the Google Sheet. Every time a member updated their status, it would duplicate their entry by erasing another members data.

I was able to replicate the error multiple times, but unfortunate unable to fix it. Therefore going forward - USER UPDATES ARE DISABLED. POST ON HERE OR SEND ME A DM WITH YOUR STATUS UPDATES AND I'LL GLADLY UPDATE MANUALLY. Geesh, I'm going to need a beer once this is all done :p

1634269201553.png

09/29 Update - New Visualization data point request! A few members have been pondering if the Replacement strategy has been loosely based on geographical location. To determine if this is true or not we have added a "Dealer Location" option within the Tracker Form. We'll map the Location vs. Release Date within @jbrentd's Analytic Dashboard. PLEASE FILL THIS IN ON THE TRACKER NOW :) !

1632943040636.png

WOWZERS! 25 Bronco's released today, almost all FIFO! Definitely a new throughput record. Congrats everyone!

1632947970096.png

09/24 UPDATES:
  • Thanks for everyone's responses yesterday, we have determined the transition dates for each months Roof Replacement estimate:
    • Transition between September & October is 07/02- Rotation# 2657
    • Transition between October & November is 08/02- Rotation# 3061
  • Cleaned up the Tracker:
    • I reached out and confirmed all "Built" status, some were in error thinking their "Produced" status meant "Built" where in DM's case it still means "In-Production".
    • Filtered out the Soft Tops as my assumption is they are picking them ASAP outside yesterdays estimated release schedule
    • This cleaned up the list A LOT! and we now have something that looks a lot closer to FIFO than what was previous portrayed (sorry eh 🇨🇦)
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1632490978478

09/23 UPDATES:
  • With Today's official Ford emails going out giving Dirt Mountaineers an Estimated Roof Replacement Date (and by that... I mean month) I've updated the tracker so y'all can input your communicated targets. This will help us narrow down Early-Mid-Late month replacements as 31 days is a long time! PLEASE GO BACK INTO THE TRACKER AND UPDATE ONCE YOU RECIEVE YOUR EMAIL!
  • Woohoo, the Tracker has grown to ~650 Broncos at time of this post. (FYI - I've caped, and removed all Bronco's built after 08/13 as this is when the communication of MIC v1.0's came out from Ford and presumably when they stopped installing them on Broncos)
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1632423285398

09/07 UPDATES:
  • MIC V2.0 Tops are build and being shipped THIS WEEK!
  • I've updated the "In-Production Tracker" to exclusively show those currently at Dirt Mountain.
  • The original Form has been updated to allow for members to UPDATE their Dirt Mountain Status to show all of us when they have successfully graduated!
Please update the Dirt Mountain Tracker here:
Bronco Production Tracker

08/11 UPDATES:
  • Tracker seems to have peaked at 454 Entries.
  • After the MASSIVE amount of Broncos filmed being parked at Dirt Mountain... It's started to mildly effect my mental health, to the point that I dislike crunching numbers at the moment (shocking for me).
  • Sooooooo, I've switched my focus on typical B6G shinanigans like the rest of ya'lls and have created Memes 😂

07/30 UPDATES:

• Bad Batch Charts
    • Modified results to only show June & July Blends to avoid contaminating with "Full Production" and Future Build data
    • If it appears August blends are being Quarantined I will include into Graphs at a later date (AUGUST DATES - CONTINUE USING THE TRACKER STILL)
  • "Graduates" Charts Added
    • Currently, 59% of all Graduates are Soft Tops
    • 82.5% of the "Bad Batch" Data Pool are still Quarantined and 17.5% Have Graduated
Some guidance from @Permaxyz on how to decipher "Delivery" date that currently does not have a "Built" date:
If anyone has a delivery date WITHOUT a build date, they need to report if they got the email. The new date with the arrow below is the expected date to release it from the plant. When it gets released, the release date will show under the "built" category (bass ackwards, i know). So if anyone has an earlier date under theirs, they should get the email that same day or super early next morning (2 AM).

Again, the date under "in production" is when it's actually built. This will not change. When it's released (meaning okay to ship) from the plant, that date will be under the "built" section. The "Delivery" date is the ETA for it to get released (IE when you get the email). Don't get those twisted. Already confirmed this is accurate based on a VIN that is on its way to the dealership.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1627443704243-
ORIGINAL POST w/ UPDATED GRAPHS:
Hello Bronco6G's fellow Purgatory members.

After weeks of endlessly watching the 07/13-14-15-19 Threads (Over 400 pages in total) I've noticed one common theme, >90% of us are stuck in Production. Unfortunately though it is hard to quantify the exact numbers as the data spread over hundreds of pages.

I had some free time tonight and created a simple "Bronco In-Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress.

The Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.

--------------------------------
Please fill out the Tracker here:

Complete Tracker Data Charts can be found here:
Charts

In-Production "Bad Batch" Charts can be found here:
"Bad Batch" Charts

Graduate Charts can be found here:
Graduate Charts

Raw Data can be found here (feel free to use this data to create your own charts/pivot tables):
Raw Data

"Bad Batch" Logo

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** BadBatch-emblem

-----------FYI to my 07/13-14-15-19 Gang: Moved discussion to a Master Thread.-----------
@Mustang Mike | @Chrism81 | @Colorado145 | @Graves_Bronco | @Bronco_joe | @ColoradoGuy | @Bronco-420 | @AKBronc49 | @WhoaNelly | @drive21bronco | @BroncoPVC | @BroncoJay | @Bronconius | @Kmonty | @RubyRedGT | @BroncoBlood | @Vinny6G | @Zeke013 | @mattrb87 | @Raptor18 | @Mustang302 | @JBrew | @Axe | @dgorsett | @enro | @e90steve | @AshleyG | @Dsprouse | @cybersal | @Inrustwetrust_ | @BC33 | @PecOBX | @mattrb87 | @ChrisD | @Jelly81Raider | @Jdyount | @Rubisquatch | @Bronkers | @Bronco Cash | @Dr.Detroit | @WillisC’onnors | @CaptHugemeat | @Cheshire | @DesertMike680 | @khatch | @Broncolli | @Hooper | @azbittel | @dcliffo | @RonM0710 | @Benzo520 | @Stojanowski | @Blksn955.o | @St27964 | @bhornberger | @Dubsilk | @BamaBronc | @Designkid | @Roll Sound | @Kniven3 | @BDBrian1 | @Tonyd24 | @Stojanowski | @GravyTrain | @CDawg297! | @jkize | @e90steve | @Myrandar | @Liberty | @CPTRK | @Berserkercb | @BaseBD | @chobit | @BecsBronco | @RonM0710 | @bhornberger | @straycat | @Elonmsk | @tommy_sup | @St27964 | @gemask | @LetRBuck | @Shamrocklax03 | @Irish Wristwatch | @Amcap76 | @Timinpgh | @Kickit | @DPierce | @tomwilli2025 | @Carolina Jim | @SirChadly71 | @Jlambe13 | @Nu2Fordz | @Kelleynrusty | @Desert_6G | @Hart4523 | @NYCBD | @Jrrank | @ApexNCBronco | @Balthezor | @mrnoodley | @A10Warthog | @SilverBullets | @Mike2047 | @soupcook | @Apugh67 | @Harrison Highlander | @Seahund | @cowinsawdents | @R11 | @DudeBronco | @g8rb8t | @Tricky Nick | @Roksta | @noladead | @Jrrank | @ajdavis19 | @zeos386sx | @jmalinov | @tomwilli2025 | @AJS | @moejoe34 | @leviticusw | @BroncoBernie | @JCAntimatter | @Dutchballs88 | @TheBroncoReport | @Broncoma | @aschillingchi | @clojc | @BOLD Renegade93 | @HUBB | @JayhawkJake | @MacDonald_Photo | @5280Bronco | @Firedude | @BlazinGTO | @BravoV4 | @Ironmomof3 | @Ibleve | @jbrentd | @Techun | @Njt5509 | @BBSBronco | @Zeno | @#1Bentley | @Broncosofinsta | @TennesseeBronco | @Zap74 | @zfischer | @Jgrzy | @dvon | @Runningwaters | @TennesseeBronco | @Carolina Jim | @jmalinov | @DudeBronco | @KyTruckPlant | @Permaxyz | @Ironmomof3 | @BuckinOnEm | @BroncoSRQ | @LPETTIS4 | @Gangstead | @cparksjr | @basundy | @DillyCrack | @Richtor | @BroncoMiami | @intothewildnoodles | @mandyhoth | @96GreenBronco | @gemask | @Lagrange 6g | @AntiMatter Outer Banks 2d | @PistolPete | @CZYHORSVA | @mcalpal | @s_white21 @RyanRallyX | @Lord Bronco | @pandapaul | @Ksjrb03 | @KyTruckPlant | @Ponyup | @BroncoTRails | @Ahauser2010 | @scottyb907 | @Bronco55 | @Grewupinabronco | @WildWillie | @Evolkidbell | @survivormanca | @audipwr1 | @Meharps | @luptanpitman | @xcxv | @kodiakisland | @MacDonald_Photo | @MustangRanch | @darkscion0 | @Kelleymarie212 | @RangerRick | @HoosierDaddy | @BuckyBronco | @soonerbronco | @BD1 | @5280Bronco | @International_George | @petespokerplanet | @Rhino67 | @OCDON | @talbot | @gmac71 | @imaginager | @Mike20 | @Ryan05055 | @BroncoGrish | @heederjt | @Ontario Bronco Club | @pstroke | @Powers2020 | @SpursFan | @Outbound Exploration | @Tadel001 | @Tricky Nick | @LetRBuck

--------Also paying respect to my elders, the OG's, lets hear it for the 6/30 Gang--------------
@Peejmane | @Papa Smurf | @Bronco Don | @VoltageDrop | @WuNgUn | @Boxer4 | @Sherminiator | @jh3113 | @MostHumblest | @LkldBronc | @myrealname123 | @harperrb | @Blaven | @Greggvh | @BenderSquatch | @MontyMoose | @Dro | @Witter | @Tangent27 | @Rlack75 | @soonerfreak | @RPF | @cazimi | @JMG008 | @NotApplicable | @TwinTurboStang | @kbBronco | @BKBronco | @cowinsawdents | @gshorn | @Champ365 | @Ashley5180 | @79BKO | @BTomorama | @Super Dave | @Contact | @2PT7 | @Unit91 | @BuffaloBronco87 | @julmagab | @Stotts | @Johnmlebel | @Rendo | @bobhew | @Sponticore | @VegasKoop | @PCgrad98 | @fergusonwoodcraft | @calx | @Broncohill | @basundy | @dassarkhan | @smitty6518 | @WRF3MD | @BrianBormes | @aj_benedetto | @Dcbmstew | @Bmars1127 | @Clubdub | @Paloaltoicu | @Built4Discovery | @WRF3MD | @Randy92Fox | @YTFORD | @Scottaz76 | @Funkdoobiest | @SpringTXOR | @JLac_281 | @Drinxxs04 | @Sponticore | @307Bronco | @Uplander | @SS Hawk | @CGore92207 | @CrazyDymond88 | @4X4 Lady | @EA First Edition | @BroncoBenni | @JollyFolly | @HoldmyJuiceBox | @bigbeyer | @MWCK35 | @Coal Powers America | @LIKEABOSS | @Drinxxs04 | @grtharris | @mlalande | @ShroederK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 150484

View attachment 157305

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634352783230
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great job on putting this together. I’m curious about advanced 4x4 being a possible issue. Seems BD and OBX are well represented and advanced 4x4 is a free upgrade in those trims whereas lower trims force you into Sas package. Could also explain some rumors of a sub chip shortage, which is no doubt required for a full time 4x4 system. Just over here killing time playing detective…

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

7/30 Update: 180 Responses received (Thanks everyone thus far!).

I feel like everyone was expecting to see this:

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1627648525734

But I personally was not expecting to see this:

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1627648614317

bigbeyer

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great work on the tracker! hope that this can make a stir somewhere and the proper people can see it. I have finally graduated the 06/30 gang by taking delivery on Monday 07/26. But I'm a 06/30 for life!

moejoe34

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice work!! Thank you again. Cmon everybody full this out!!!

audipwr1

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford and others
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford - we know the deal here why don’t you come clean and update your buyers on the situation and proposed solution

ive never heard of such a production cluster in modern manufacturing

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G's fellow Purgatory members.

After weeks of endlessly watching the 07/13-14-15-19 Threads (Over 400 pages in total) I've noticed one common theme, >90% of us are stuck in Production. Unfortunately though it is hard to quantify the exact numbers as the data spread over hundreds of pages.

I had some free time tonight and created a simple "Bronco Production Tracker" to amalgamate all of our build data in one place to hopefully paint a better picture of Ford's progress. The Tracker is set up to be able to re-enter and update your STATUS as you ultimately (hopefully) move along the Production Process.

Please fill out the Tracker here:

Complete Tracker Data Charts can be found here:
Charts

Purgatory "In-Production" Charts can be found here:
"Bad Batch" Charts

Raw Data can be found here (feel free to use this data to create your own charts/pivot tables):
Raw Data

-----------FYI to my 07/13-14-15-19 Gang: Moved discussion to a Master Thread.-----------
@Mustang Mike | @Chrism81 | @Colorado145 | @Graves_Bronco | @Bronco_joe | @ColoradoGuy | @Bronco-420 | @AKBronc49 | @WhoaNelly | @drive21bronco | @BroncoPVC | @BroncoJay | @Bronconius | @Kmonty | @RubyRedGT | @BroncoBlood | @Vinny6G | @Zeke013 | @mattrb87 | @Raptor18 | @Mustang302 | @JBrew | @Axe | @dgorsett | @enro | @e90steve | @AshleyG | @Dsprouse | @cybersal | @Inrustwetrust_ | @BC33 | @PecOBX | @mattrb87 | @ChrisD | @Jelly81Raider | @Jdyount | @Rubisquatch | @Bronkers | @Bronco Cash | @Dr.Detroit | @WillisC’onnors | @CaptHugemeat | @Cheshire | @DesertMike680 | @khatch | @Broncolli | @Hooper | @azbittel | @dcliffo | @RonM0710 | @Benzo520 | @Stojanowski | @Blksn955.o | @St27964 | @bhornberger | @Dubsilk | @BamaBronc | @Designkid | @Roll Sound | @Kniven3 | @BDBrian1 | @Tonyd24 | @Stojanowski | @GravyTrain | @CDawg297! | @jkize | @e90steve | @Myrandar | @Liberty | @CPTRK | @Berserkercb | @BaseBD | @chobit | @BecsBronco | @RonM0710 | @bhornberger | @straycat | @Elonmsk | @tommy_sup | @St27964 | @gemask | @LetRBuck | @Shamrocklax03 | @Irish Wristwatch | @Amcap76 | @Timinpgh | @Kickit | @DPierce | @tomwilli2025 | @Carolina Jim | @SirChadly71 | @Jlambe13 | @Nu2Fordz | @Kelleynrusty | @Desert_6G | @Hart4523 | @NYCBD | @Jrrank | @ApexNCBronco | @Balthezor | @mrnoodley | @A10Warthog | @SilverBullets | @Mike2047 | @soupcook | @Apugh67 | @Harrison Highlander | @Seahund | @cowinsawdents | @R11 | @DudeBronco | @g8rb8t | @Tricky Nick | @Roksta | @noladead | @Jrrank | @ajdavis19 | @zeos386sx | @jmalinov | @tomwilli2025 | @AJS | @moejoe34 | @leviticusw | @BroncoBernie | @JCAntimatter | @Dutchballs88 | @TheBroncoReport | @Broncoma | @aschillingchi | @clojc | @BOLD Renegade93 | @HUBB | @JayhawkJake | @MacDonald_Photo | @5280Bronco | @Firedude | @BlazinGTO | @BravoV4 | @Ironmomof3 | @Ibleve | @jbrentd | @Techun | @Njt5509 | @BBSBronco | @Zeno | @#1Bentley | @Broncosofinsta | @TennesseeBronco | @Zap74 | @zfischer | @Jgrzy | @dvon | @Runningwaters | @TennesseeBronco | @Carolina Jim | @jmalinov | @DudeBronco | @KyTruckPlant | @Permaxyz | @Ironmomof3 | @BuckinOnEm | @BroncoSRQ | @LPETTIS4 | @Gangstead | @cparksjr | @basundy | @DillyCrack | @Richtor | @BroncoMiami | @intothewildnoodles | @mandyhoth | @96GreenBronco | @gemask | @Lagrange 6g | @AntiMatter Outer Banks 2d | @PistolPete | @CZYHORSVA | @mcalpal | @s_white21 @RyanRallyX | @Lord Bronco | @pandapaul | @Ksjrb03 | @KyTruckPlant | @Ponyup | @BroncoTRails | @Ahauser2010 | @scottyb907 | @Bronco55 | @Grewupinabronco | @WildWillie | @Evolkidbell | @survivormanca | @audipwr1 | @Meharps | @luptanpitman | @xcxv | @kodiakisland | @MacDonald_Photo | @MustangRanch | @darkscion0 | @Kelleymarie212 | @RangerRick | @HoosierDaddy | @BuckyBronco | @soonerbronco | @BD1 | @5280Bronco | @International_George | @petespokerplanet | @Rhino67 | @OCDON | @talbot | @gmac71 | @imaginager | @Mike20 | @Ryan05055 | @BroncoGrish | @heederjt | @Ontario Bronco Club | @pstroke | @Powers2020 | @SpursFan | @Outbound Exploration | @Tadel001 | @Tricky Nick | @LetRBuck

--------Also paying respect to my elders, the OG's, lets hear it for the 6/30 Gang--------------
@Peejmane | @Papa Smurf | @Bronco Don | @VoltageDrop | @WuNgUn | @Boxer4 | @Sherminiator | @jh3113 | @MostHumblest | @LkldBronc | @myrealname123 | @harperrb | @Blaven | @Greggvh | @BenderSquatch | @MontyMoose | @Dro | @Witter | @Tangent27 | @Rlack75 | @soonerfreak | @RPF | @cazimi | @JMG008 | @NotApplicable | @TwinTurboStang | @kbBronco | @BKBronco | @cowinsawdents | @gshorn | @Champ365 | @Ashley5180 | @79BKO | @BTomorama | @Super Dave | @Contact | @2PT7 | @Unit91 | @BuffaloBronco87 | @julmagab | @Stotts | @Johnmlebel | @Rendo | @bobhew | @Sponticore | @VegasKoop | @PCgrad98 | @fergusonwoodcraft | @calx | @Broncohill | @basundy | @dassarkhan | @smitty6518 | @WRF3MD | @BrianBormes | @aj_benedetto | @Dcbmstew | @Bmars1127 | @Clubdub | @Paloaltoicu | @Built4Discovery | @WRF3MD | @Randy92Fox | @YTFORD | @Scottaz76 | @Funkdoobiest | @SpringTXOR | @JLac_281 | @Drinxxs04 | @Sponticore | @307Bronco | @Uplander | @SS Hawk | @CGore92207 | @CrazyDymond88 | @4X4 Lady | @EA First Edition | @BroncoBenni | @JollyFolly | @HoldmyJuiceBox | @bigbeyer | @MWCK35 | @Coal Powers America | @LIKEABOSS | @Drinxxs04 | @grtharris | @mlalande | @ShroederK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 150484
Can you add the keypad and high package as options?

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated, as I recvd the "Built" e-mail this morning. Ford tracker briefly updated, then reverted back to in production, so 🤷‍♂️

Updated- delivered this morning, 8/05!

Last edited:

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Luckily, I’m not in purgatory. My 7/13 blend, 4652 seq. Is on the train to dfw.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Luckily, I’m not in purgatory. My 7/13 blend, 4652 seq. Is on the train to dfw.
Congrats, and a data point is a data point 💪. Glad to see some of us graduating!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you add the keypad and high package as options?
Absolutely. I have a few other additions from other feedback and plan on pushing them all at once (as users who have already responded will have to go back into the survey to update their responses and I want to keep that at a minimum).

Thanks for your feedback!
Sponsored