Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

not to say "I told you so" but those who actually believed Broncos were going to start shipping out a couple of weeks ago give Ford way too much trust. This list is discouraging and seeing that nothing is shipping really tells the story. I'm sticking with my December/Spring prediction for my 8/5 build. Perfect for top off weather in the snow.
Come on Eeyore! Don't rain on our parade. We have enough negative to go around and movement off of Dirt Mountain is the best news in awhile. "I told you so?" I don't think ANYONE of sound mind thought that MIC's would ship a couple of weeks ago. Seek out excuses to celebrate! I plan on riding in my 7/16 build for Oktoberfest! PROST! PROST! PROST!
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Come on Eeyore! Don't rain on our parade. We have enough negative to go around and movement off of Dirt Mountain is the best news in awhile. "I told you so?" I don't think ANYONE of sound mind thought that MIC's would ship a couple of weeks ago. Seek out excuses to celebrate! I plan on riding in my 7/16 build for Oktoberfest! PROST! PROST! PROST!
Iā€™m thinking Easter

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m new and apologize if someone already said this. My dealer told me that they are building and completing reservation/orders based on time stamp with what parts are available. If they canā€™t complete the vehicle, they go to the next order they can complete the whole vehicle. So I would assume the randomness comes with each new cycle of choosing which to build/ complete with what parts are available that day/ week.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Iā€™m new and apologize if someone already said this. My dealer told me that they are building and completing reservation/orders based on time stamp with what parts are available. If they canā€™t complete the vehicle, they go to the next order they can complete the whole vehicle. So I would assume the randomness comes with each new cycle of choosing which to build/ complete with what parts are available that day/ week.
All of ours are "Built". They're all just parked at DM awaiting new tops.

Sponsored

Nybadlands22

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 badlands, 2013 Shelby, 1965 fastback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All of ours are "Built". They're all just parked at DM awaiting new tops.
I thought dm included partial builds as well. Are all of them on dm complete with the exception of top replacement?

LetRBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette, Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not picking out any patterns in the built emails that we've seen here. It's possible that Ford has changed their priorities and FIFO no longer applies. I'm more inclined to believe that we just haven't seen enough information yet to draw any conclusions from.
Has anyone looked at delivery destination as a commonality for those that have been released? Seems like I recall they are shipping out in batches to common locations, especially rail so maybe they are confirming shipping prior to sending built dates? Otherwise how do they get the estimated delivery timing?

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought dm included partial builds as well. Are all of them on dm complete with the exception of top replacement?
they don't partial build vehicles with the possible exception of a mod shop part. Even those would be In a queue to where the vehicle isn't waiting for a part for anything more than a couple days.

rcarmchl

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forrester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
they don't partial build vehicles with the possible exception of a mod shop part. Even those would be In a queue to where the vehicle isn't waiting for a part for anything more than a couple days.

I get them impression from some of the writing on the DM vehicles that there are many with more than just hardtop issues and they saw no reason to fix those issues until the hardtops came through.

if you go back and look through the pics you'll see what I mean - a lot just have W-# but have seen many others with different codes on the back.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get them impression from some of the writing on the DM vehicles that there are many with more than just hardtop issues and they saw no reason to fix those issues until the hardtops came through.

if you go back and look through the pics you'll see what I mean - a lot just have W-# but have seen many others with different codes on the back.
there very well could be some other QC issues to address on those but they did not partial build them, two different things.

Sponsored

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone know what the 03 ship date means?
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20210914-181805_Chrome

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone know what the 03 ship date means?
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screenshot_20210914-181805_Chrome
It means that they estimate it will take 3 days to get to you. It often takes a day or two after the build notification for the vehicle to actually ship.

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It means that they estimate it will take 3 days to get to you. It often takes a day or two after the build notification for the vehicle to actually ship.
Yes, this. I had an F-150 delivered in July and the transit days was dead on (ETA date was way off). Meaning transit 13 days and ETA was August 10th. It delivered July 20th, which was exactly 13 days from when it left the plant.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ProdigyJKU

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealership is about 20 miles from MAP.

And my reservation timestamp was literally 8 minutes after the launch initiated.
Sponsored