Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The day is still young, but with historical "Built" emails typically going out in the early morning hours... Today may be another bust?

So far, 20 on our list have left DM, and those were only on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Nothing so far on Thursday or Friday.

Let's hope v2.0 hasnt hit any snags.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't see how only that many make it out unless in normal Ford fasion they screwed it all up. Maybe they are really just trying to help sell more jeeps after all!

Sponsored

DirtMountainMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll ask when I do my follow up in the morning, too. Being Friday, I might take a trip to MAP after work.
We all hope you make the trip today and give us DM's some good news. FYI - I'm your production neighbor with 7/16 blend - 6493 rotation so say hello to my rig if you see it next to yours. No "4-rebill" change in my window sticker yet either.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was able to get a visit through the plant and follow it down the line. I'm still waiting on permission to post the video I put together of the experience. One of the coolest things I've ever experienced! 🤩
That's amazing!

Hooper

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What's the hold up, is it just a matter of getting organized? I've been in production for a month. before that I was pushed back 4 times.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The day is still young, but with historical "Built" emails typically going out in the early morning hours... Today may be another bust?

So far, 20 on our list have left DM, and those were only on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Nothing so far on Thursday or Friday.

Let's hope v2.0 hasnt hit any snags.
I don't think they'd be sending out any at all if there was actually an issue, I think/hope it's just a QC and transportation bottle neck. I imagine it's quicker to just replace the roof than to prepare an entire car, so assuming they have the amount of roofs they need then it's possible there's just a long queue outside the MOD center and train depot. Maybe @Svanhildr can find out from her friend if that's the case or not.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think they'd be sending out any at all if there was actually an issue, I think/hope it's just a QC and transportation bottle neck. I imagine it's quicker to just replace the roof than to prepare an entire car, so assuming they have the amount of roofs they need then it's possible there's just a long queue outside the MOD center and train depot. Maybe @Svanhildr can find out from her friend if that's the case or not.
Since they are producing and shipping new FE, this WEEK I would assume that they have more than enough tops. This being @Ford Motor Company though, I am guessing it is another screwing us over moment in the making! Sorry I have absolutely no faith in @Ford Motor Company anymore at all!

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So far, 20 on our list have left DM, and those were only on Tuesday and Wednesday. Nothing so far on Thursday or Friday.
AND....this, during a week MAP is idle.
I get the fact Ford doesn't have to bend over backwards to sell Broncos. But they are tarnishing their brand (which doesn't have a lot of shine to begin with) Way beyond the Bronco line. Ford appears totally inept; they will never survive a transition away from ICE.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

AND....this, during a week MAP is idle.
I get the fact Ford doesn't have to bend over backwards to sell Broncos. But they are tarnishing their brand (which doesn't have a lot of shine to begin with) Way beyond the Bronco line. Ford appears totally inept; they will never survive a transition away from ICE.
They're not tarnishing their brand, most people I talk to about the Bronco think it looks badass and have no conception of the production issues they're having. I'm as frustrated with the delay as anyone else here (like many, I've been waiting for delivery since the rumors started in 2016), but we have multiple sources here that are telling us that MAP is idle solely so they can focus on replacing the tops on currently built cars and that they're doing so expeditiously. We're in the home stretch guys, almost there.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perhaps we ignored or discounted all the unshipped demo units .... most of the dealers around here still have not received theirs.
Add in priority builds.... and standard production Broncos are pretty deep on the list.
I guess they were right when they said we'd receive communications in September.

They definitely didn't say we'd receive Broncos. Lol.

Wonder what the letter will say?

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Perhaps we ignored or discounted all the unshipped demo units .... most of the dealers around here still have not received theirs.
Add in priority builds.... and standard production Broncos are pretty deep on the list.
I guess they were right when they said we'd receive communications in September.

They definitely didn't say we'd receive Broncos. Lol.

Wonder what the letter will say?
I'm curious about this too. Will they have a form letter giving us an ETA based on how things are proceeding? Or is ETA notification going to be what people have already received, which is a notification that it's been built and will be shipped? I hope the latter, but I guess we'll see. Eventually.

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anybody else noticed the change in their Window Sticker.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1631892598954

my date changed from 08/05/2021 at the bottom to 09/17/2021. I taking that as a huge positive that it's completing the MOD and Inspections today. I'm sure I'm being way to optimistic, but I'll take it.
Sponsored