Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Excursion, 2006 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@jayson1980 @GravyTrain What dealers did you order through? I’m at Jack Kissee and he was telling me mine would go by rail to KC. In fact, he says it was in KC before it got held up for a MIC inspection.
Hey I got the same story from the Kissee folks! 🤣

Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey I got the same story from the Kissee folks! 🤣
haha, you and I must be 2 of "5 of their orders" that are being held up. We should compare notes.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update 09/20 - 7 of our trackers Bronco's have left Dirt Mountain today (5 MIC, 2 Soft).
Our numbers are now up to ~630, so I'm comfortable enough to speculate this encompasses 15% of the total DM population.

This would still mean the MOD shop is pumping out <50 MIC's a day.
Not too promising, but there's still always a chance this number is much higher with just the Trackers not updating.

Either way, it's still good to see a few trickle out every day!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1632178757968

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update 09/20 - 7 of our trackers Bronco's have left Dirt Mountain today (5 MIC, 2 Soft).
Our numbers are now up to ~630, so I'm comfortable enough to speculate this encompasses 15% of the total DM population.

Not too promising, but there's still always a chance this number is much higher with just the Trackers not updating.

1632178757968.png
I'll say it for the 100th time, FIFO is FICTION. Congrats to those 7 members for getting out.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** xg1n3c9v8o6prx29m1i1ynvh6sm0b1d6mret184l&rid=giphy

Hot damn, that's one hell of a plate.
That’s funny! Hey Co-Bronco thanks for all you’re doing!!!!!!! I owe you a 🍺!!

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** xg1n3c9v8o6prx29m1i1ynvh6sm0b1d6mret184l&rid=giphy
Thanks for this - encouraging that things are moving for sure. Just as an FYI, I think something happened with this on the first page, I think it's just showing the stuff that released today.

The fact that these are so spread out is encouraging to me: the date spread implies to me that they've got A LOT of these done already and the hold up may be shipping.

One thing that might help going forward, if possible: to sort by location of delivery. That might show if delays are based on shipping as opposed to other issues.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks for this - encouraging that things are moving for sure. Just as an FYI, I think something happened with this on the first page, I think it's just showing the stuff that released today.

The fact that these are so spread out is encouraging to me: the date spread implies to me that they've got A LOT of these done already and the hold up may be shipping.

One thing that might help going forward, if possible: to sort by location of delivery. That might show if delays are based on shipping as opposed to other issues.
Gotta say if I had any faith in Ford left then I would believe they are just playing catch up on updating stuff. They have just run me dry.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oops, kept my spreadsheet filter on when I closed out of it. Fixed now.

If I could go back in time I definitely would have included a geographical marker in the Submission Form, unfortunately I think it's a little too late to have 620+ people go back and update their results.

Their for the input amigo!

Greenbrick

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

By my count there are 16 or so released with blends prior to 6/30 and 18 for 6/30 and all of July. Not precisely FIFO but directionally seems like the earlier your blend, the better chance of an early escape.

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

By my count there are 16 or so released with blends prior to 6/30 and 18 for 6/30 and all of July. Not precisely FIFO but directionally seems like the earlier your blend, the better chance of an early escape.
I would love to see where they were shipped. Wondering if they are pulled based on where they are going.
Sponsored