Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Based on mine and others who have shipped, but still got an email, we are no closer to getting anything valid for other still waiting. Come on @Ford Motor Company !!!
Have you had this confirmed by your dealer? If you haven't done so, I would ask to see the "vehicle visibility report" on your order to confirm that it was actually shipped.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a lot of manual data entering from a few DM related threads, followed by user input we have already compiled 140 data points based on todays Emails from Ford!

Looks like the cut-off for September-October is Blend Date 07/02 between Rotation# 2571 and 2712.

1632427309826.png

Looks like the cut-off for October-November is between Blend Date 07/23 & 08/01 (This seems to be a big gap but there are only 4 Broncos between these two data points on the Tracker).

1632427349974.png

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After a lot of manual data entering from a few DM related threads, followed by user input we have already compiled 140 data points based on todays Emails from Ford!

Looks like the cut-off for September-October is Blend Date 07/02 between Rotation# 2571 and 2712.

1632427309826.png

Looks like the cut-off for October-November is between Blend Date 07/23 & 08/01 (This seems to be a big gap but there are only 4 Broncos between these two data points on the Tracker).

1632427349974.png

DirtMountainMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have to believe that Ford is under promising at this point by at least 2 weeks but the inept corporate communications surprises no one. They did use the wiggle words like "scheduled" and not "will be built" so who knows. Staying positive.
DM's hope for todays email:
"This month" = already through MOD
"October" = should be done in 3 weeks
"November" = just in case

you-sandbagging-son-of-a-bitch.gif

Sponsored

Inrustwetrust_

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Updated tracker 7/20 with October est.

Fordhammer

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

1632427309826.png

1632427349974.png
I'm 8/2 production with an October date. Looks like this column will end up showing who is updating there info !

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 8/2 production with an October date. Looks like this column will end up showing who is updating there info !
Now this is an interesting data point. You have an Oct estimate while someone built a day before you had a Nov estimate.

Yeah, I hope more around your area fill in info so we see what's really going on here

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just received my delivery ETA email for my 4 door FE on Dirt Mountain…

“Your Bronco™ VIN # …. is scheduled to have its hardtop roof replaced in November based on your production date and prioritization of oldest units first.”

7/13/2020 reservation (+6 mins after open)
8/13/2021 blend date
8/16/2021 modules popped, still “In Production”

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Fascinated that they DO know how to use emails....and specific to VIN's....hmmmm, makes you wonder.......

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You have to believe that Ford is under promising at this point by at least 2 weeks but the inept corporate communications surprises no one. They did use the wiggle words like "scheduled" and not "will be built" so who knows. Staying positive.
DM's hope for todays email:
"This month" = already through MOD
"October" = should be done in 3 weeks
"November" = just in case

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** you-sandbagging-son-of-a-bitch
I mean I hope so. This was a real punch to the gut, especially as one the chumps defending Ford's process recently

The really shitty part of this is that there are hard top roofs going out on cars built in the last 10-14 days. But I have to wait until potentially December for delivery of my car? That's just a kick in the nuts.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

1632427309826.png

1632427349974.png
There were 13 production days between July 2 and August 2, most of which weren't even full production! Is it really going to take them 21 production days in October to get through replacing probably the easiest part to replace on the whole damn thing? It's designed to be taken on and off, and you're telling me it's going to take longer to replace that part than it was to build the whole freaking thing!?!?!?

Last edited:

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Have you had this confirmed by your dealer? If you haven't done so, I would ask to see the "vehicle visibility report" on your order to confirm that it was actually shipped.
MY dealer doesn't know $#!+, I keep him informed. I have received every email since day one from Ford along the way, I got lucky I guess. I have also kept up with all the Trackers, which so far have been accurate for me. I'm not so obsessed to wanna track it's rail trip or trucking trip. I figure given the numbers from Ford and my dealers usual transit times, I'll see my Bronco in a couple weeks.
Sponsored