Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Scion FR-S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Built! 7/15 Blend, the update email had said roof in October. 2DR Black Diamond, 2.7 w/ part time 4WD (i.e. not Advanced), Mid. No other options. Not that any of that stuff matters at this point, it was a 2 door that was built in July lol

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1632754932602
Sponsored

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Built! 7/15 Blend, the update email had said roof in October. 2DR Black Diamond, 2.7 w/ part time 4WD (i.e. not Advanced), Mid. No other options. Not that any of that stuff matters at this point, it was a 2 door that was built in July lol

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1632754932602
@CO-Bronco exact same as mine, 2 door sas BD. chances are since we dont get emails mines just not updated via tracker?

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’d have to agree. I’m a 7/14 blend coming to northern Utah. You’d think mine would get pulled before or at least the same time as a 8/3 one coming this way. None of this crap makes any sense
Mine's a 06-28 blend going to a dealership in Idaho and I haven't gotten a build email yet either.

307Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mitsubishi Evo MR 2012 Mercedes AMG C63
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Where at in Idaho? Technically mine is going to West motor in Preston, but I figured it might convoy from SLC to get there.
Idaho Falls. And you're right, our Broncos will get unloaded from the train in SLC and then go by truck to Idaho. If they ever get released that is ;)

Sponsored

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Idaho Falls. And you're right, our Broncos will get unloaded from the train in SLC and then go by truck to Idaho. If they ever get released that is ;)
mine is train to SLC. Myfamily is from Idaho and cousins is being built right now. Yours I bet is gonna be riding with mine

Sponsored

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my pestering of the poor people at Ford moving vehicles has paid off lol. Someone has finally accepted my ford pass request in the vehicle. I can see it has 257km on it. (Which I'm happy about since it shoes it was not just sitting and they have been driving them). And I can see exactly where it's sitting, in a Lot just beside MAP awaiting shipping.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So my pestering of the poor people at Ford moving vehicles has paid off lol. Someone has finally accepted my ford pass request in the vehicle. I can see it has 257km on it. (Which I'm happy about since it shoes it was not just sitting and they have been driving them). And I can see exactly where it's sitting, in a Lot just beside MAP awaiting shipping.
Nice - post a screen grab if where it’s sitting!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Run it out of gas in shipping, so you know you will get a full tank of fresh gas!