Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bill Brown in Livonia, supposedly it's the second largest Ford dealer in the US.
11 miles from MAP... or less!
I hope to fly up there soon!
I'm staying tuned and hanging in there!
Sponsored

MWCK35

Outer Banks
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bill Brown in Livonia, supposedly it's the second largest Ford dealer in the US.
I was thinking it was logistics and maybe it had to do with needing to get more vehicles on a carrier but if it's a large dealer, then my theory would make zero sense lol. Well, I hope yours ships ASAP!!

lizzymash

Outer Banks
First Name
Lizzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold in August
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere... but does anyone know what triggers the status change e-mails to go out from Ford and when they go out? I assume they go out in batches, and I am wondering if they go out once/day only (like in the morning)... or if throughout the day. I am waiting on baited breath for my "Built" e-mail 😭

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else ever notice the high number of largest and second largest dealers? Sure seems like there’s a lot of them.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still "IN PRODUCTION".....

Although........ I have cancelled my order at the dealership. Not comfortable accepting a vehicle that's been sitting so long. :(

Will keep tracking for fun!
You've gotttta be off the mountain by now :p

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very happy to see movement and people getting their Built emails. being a 7/23 I know I'm a long ways down the list but feeling positive.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere... but does anyone know what triggers the status change e-mails to go out from Ford and when they go out? I assume they go out in batches, and I am wondering if they go out once/day only (like in the morning)... or if throughout the day. I am waiting on baited breath for my "Built" e-mail 😭
They seem to be middle of the night. No ones knows why, or even what some of the dates and triggers mean. What is the 'end date'? Which is two weeks after is was built....but no 'built' notifications yet. I know 'release date' means something since they'll likely set it to ship from there...but we're free to speculate since Ford doesn't communicate. Wait, maybe they're mailing us stuff like Henry would have a decade ago.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very happy to see movement and people getting their Built emails. being a 7/23 I know I'm a long ways down the list but feeling positive.
Keep the positive vibes, In few more weeks and I have a feeling a majority of the Jul/19 build week will get build emails. I can feel it.

Sponsored

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That would make sense, but there was an 8/3 build coming to SLC Utah that got released a couple days ago but my 7/14 build also coming this way has not been released. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Indeed, I've seen a later reserve/blend/build get moved ahead of mine and land at my dealership. That undermines the regional shipping theory - which, I grant you, does make a lot of sense...if only Ford were doing that.

I'm not obsessing about it, but it's just one more irritant in my life. I can only take vacation at certain times of the year and that window will now be closed before this thing arrives - assuming it arrives.

I used to think: it will get here when it gets here. Now, I think: it will get here IF it gets here.

The only reason my wagon is still hitched to the Ford star at this point is because there's nothing else out there that I want. I don't care for Jeeps, and the Bronco removable top is a strong selling point for me.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That would make sense, but there was an 8/3 build coming to SLC Utah that got released a couple days ago but my 7/14 build also coming this way has not been released. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nor my 7/16 production, headed to Young Ford in Morgan Utah. Nothing but crickets on my end.

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

have any toronto area folk received any sort of email?

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

09/29 Update - New Visualization data point request! A few members have been pondering if the Replacement strategy has been loosely based on geographical location. To determine if this is true or not we have added a "Dealer Location" option within the Tracker Form. We'll map the Location vs. Release Date within @jbrentd's Analytic Dashboard. PLEASE FILL THIS IN ON THE TRACKER NOW :) !

1632943040636.png

WOWZERS! 25 Bronco's released today, almost all FIFO! Definitely a new throughput record. Congrats everyone!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1632947970096

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

09/29 Update - New Visualization data point request! A few members have been pondering if the Replacement strategy has been loosely based on geographical location. To determine if this is true or not we have added a "Dealer Location" option within the Tracker Form. We'll map the Location vs. Release Date within @jbrentd's Analytic Dashboard. PLEASE FILL THIS IN ON THE TRACKER NOW :) !

1632943040636.png

WOWZERS! 25 Bronco's released today, almost all FIFO! Definitely a new throughput record. Congrats everyone!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1632947970096
Not all shipped seem to be showing up on the map!
Sponsored