IconicBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure if this means anything but the date at the bottom of my window sticker changed the pattern today. It has always updated every single Tuesday (ie 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, etc) since I first got it back in July. Then today, I looked (cause I check like 10 times a day) and it now says 10/1.

Wonder if this means anything? Anyone else see a change in their window sticker date pattern?

I do have an ETA of 10/11 at my dealer but no built email or released date.
Doesn’t it change to whatever day you pull it up?
Sponsored

Reactions: Rpm

Normanluck

Outer Banks
First Name
Cafe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i have a eta start date of 9/29/21 and end date of 10/5/21. released 9/28/21, transit date 06?,
Tracker shows awaiting shipment and delivery by 10/5 Im wondering if my bronco actually has shipped.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has been updating more frequently since I got my built email. Normally would update on Tuesdays, but it updated Tuesday as normal, again Wednesday, and again today, but didn't yesterday. This was all on the same computer & browser as well.
You’re giving me hope! Just maybe a built email comes soon…

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I figure maybe they're going to ship ours together. Atleast I know who has my sibling 😂
They couldnt have fit just onnnnne more Ontario Bronco on the truck :p!
Stuck waiting still.

Sponsored

CarStory

Big Bend
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, VW GTI, Subaru STI, Toyota Yaris HB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wonder how many they have left to replace by 10/1 to keep their promise of “this month” to those built 7/2 and before?
I'm wondering the same thing since I've been in production since 7/1 and got the email last week saying "this month"

Brianew

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, 08 Mustang, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I guess “this month” doesn’t mean September;(

Empire

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Sport/Ordered 2021 BroncoWildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Great news guys! Just checked Vehicle Visibility this morning and mine has been "released" and is awaiting shipment!!! I'm so excited! Hang in there guys I think they're moving along steady!

update.jpg

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Slow start to the day, only 6 Built emails went out last night to the gang on the Tracker.

Also, FIFO definitely does not exist so far today.
Sorry June gang... :(

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633098049907

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They couldnt have fit just onnnnne more Ontario Bronco on the truck :p!
Stuck waiting still.
Is anyone aware of how the shipping process goes for Canadian bound broncos?

I know mine (Ontario) is coming via convoy however after they cross the border there must be a truck yard where they consolidate them based on where in the province/country they’re going to?

This is why we see a variety of CDN/US/MEX built vehicles arriving on one truck?

Based on some shipping times I’ve seen whatever they’re doing at least appears to be happening quickly?

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 2261D0DC-9CA1-43A3-B6C0-5CE81E76D555

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is anyone aware of how the shipping process goes for Canadian bound broncos?

I know mine (Ontario) is coming via convoy however after they cross the border there must be a truck yard where they consolidate them based on where in the province/country they’re going to?

This is why we see a variety of CDN/US/MEX built vehicles arriving on one truck?

Based on some shipping times I’ve seen whatever they’re doing at least appears to be happening quickly?

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 2261D0DC-9CA1-43A3-B6C0-5CE81E76D555
All depends on where it's going. Looks like your in the GTA, I bet its a straight shot for you up the 401HWY on a single truck.

MAP to Dealer with zero stops (at least that's what occurs with the vehicles being shipped to my local dealership in SW Ontario, ~2hrs away from you).

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same - 6/29 blend here, promised a roof replacement in Septemeber.... whole lot of nothing.
Damn, sorry to hear that! You're now in the top 5% Oldest Bronco's at DM that have yet to be released!

NYCBD

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subway
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Great news guys! Just checked Vehicle Visibility this morning and mine has been "released" and is awaiting shipment!!! I'm so excited! Hang in there guys I think they're moving along steady!

What's "Vehicle Visibility"?

TorontosBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jatinder
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Gt
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All depends on where it's going. Looks like your in the GTA, I bet its a straight shot for you up the 401HWY on a single truck.

MAP to Dealer with zero stops (at least that's what occurs with the vehicles being shipped to my local dealership in SW Ontario, ~2hrs away from you).
That is correct, MAP uses Cassens transport for Ontario deliveries, you can track the status on their website.
I work for a dealership and I have seen Broncos coming in within the day of shipping.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure if this means anything but the date at the bottom of my window sticker changed the pattern today. It has always updated every single Tuesday (ie 9/7, 9/14, 9/21, 9/28, etc) since I first got it back in July. Then today, I looked (cause I check like 10 times a day) and it now says 10/1.

Wonder if this means anything? Anyone else see a change in their window sticker date pattern?

I do have an ETA of 10/11 at my dealer but no built email or released date.
Mine used to be Tuesdays. Then it delayed until Thursdays. Now, it’s Fridays. To quote The Cure, “it’s Friday and I’m on Dirt”
Sponsored