Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It means:
"primaryStatus":"In Transit"
Good to know.
I wonder how accurate that is.
Mine shows SHIPPED est 6 days.
But if it HAS shipped already then it is at the dealer already.
Hmmm.....Good thing I pass my dealer when heading home from in-office days...
And today.....Is an in-office day :D
Sponsored

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good to know.
I wonder how accurate that is.
Mine shows SHIPPED est 6 days.
But if it HAS shipped already then it is at the dealer already.
Hmmm.....Good thing I pass my dealer when heading home from in-office days...
And today.....Is an in-office day :D
Does your aemservices show that primary status? As soon as I got that, I reached out to my dealer and got the railcar number, so I could track it. Since you're so close, it could mean that it has already been loaded on a trailer, but it's not connected to a truck, yet.

TGoar

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubi, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I confirmed with my dealer they can not deliver until resolved. Dirt Mountain 2.0. I walked out with an 2021 Explorer King Ranch. Negotiated below MSRP leveraging walking away from my Bronco (they get to sell at market values).

I'm tapped out!

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does your aemservices show that primary status? As soon as I got that, I reached out to my dealer and got the railcar number, so I could track it. Since you're so close, it could mean that it has already been loaded on a trailer, but it's not connected to a truck, yet.
Grrrr.........LOL

"primaryStatus":"Awaiting Shipment"

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I shouldn’t celebrate too early, it still needs to get up to Northern British Columbia before the snow flies! But I’m pretty happy right now.
Hopefully my 7/22 build can sneak onto the same train heading this way. I’d really like mine too before we get any snow since my 2wd Ranger won’t be much fun. I’m in the Fraser Valley though so won’t be seeing snow as early as you

Imhazard

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully my 7/22 build can sneak onto the same train heading this way. I’d really like mine too before we get any snow since my 2wd Ranger won’t be much fun. I’m in the Fraser Valley though so won’t be seeing snow as early as you
Hopefully! On both counts!

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** F80DCBBB-2B45-4B00-BA0E-A26EF8F76F65

My tracker finally shows a delivery date. Do we know yet if this is anywhere near accurate? I’d be ecstatic to get it then. I would have it in time for my Moab Off Roadeo that I’m going to as my birthday party

I take it back. It has already disappeared 😔

Last edited:

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don’t think I’m any more screwed than usual. My build date of 6/29 clearly is prior to this bulletin and shouldn’t be affected. But, it’s Ford. I’m fucked.
Me too. I feel so dirty....

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Me too. I feel so dirty....
Been screwed so many times that I’d probably date me, but I wouldn’t bring me home to meet Mom.

TheHitmanHenson

Big Bend
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will share this once again. I was not expecting my bronco until October or November. I just happened to check the Ford tracker Saturday morning, Sept 18th, and saw my bronco finally moved to "built" status. My bronco had been at dirt mountain since 7/22. I called my dealer immediately to tell them my bronco status had been updated to "built" and maybe this was a sign that my bronco might come sooner than expected. They said "it came in last night and how would you like to come pick it up today?" Nothing else was updated as far as trackers were concerned. No emails, nothing. In fact, just the other day I received the email stating my new bronco mic top was scheduled to be installed some time in October even though I've already taken delivery...lol. You can't trust any trackers. My bronco just appeared at my dealership with no warning.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I will share this once again. I was not expecting my bronco until October or November. I just happened to check the Ford tracker Saturday morning, Sept 18th, and saw my bronco finally moved to "built" status. My bronco had been at dirt mountain since 7/22. I called my dealer immediately to tell them my bronco status had been updated to "built" and maybe this was a sign that my bronco might come sooner than expected. They said "it came in last night and how would you like to come pick it up today?" Nothing else was updated as far as trackers were concerned. No emails, nothing. In fact, just the other day I received the email stating my new bronco mic top was scheduled to be installed some time in October even though I've already taken delivery...lol. You can't trust any trackers. My bronco just appeared at my dealership with no warning.
Lucky you! That's what I'm hoping for, a miracle!! My Ford email said my MIC top comes in November, but you really never know!! Good luck to everyone!