Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

But wait.....just checked pals....looks like we are on a trailer...but hasn't left the barn yet! Have a freight number and where it's going on there, but still shows pending. I called the freight company, they said it means it's on a trailer, but hasn't left yet.
Could it be really coming??
Mine has had a pro# and been in pending status on Pals since July, so not sure that means anything, but if the carrier is saying it's on a trailer - that's the good news!

My pizza tracker updated this morning to now show ETA of 10/20.. it was still 7/30 yesterday:
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633613332821
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hopefully soon! FWIW, my built status came 4 to 5 days after the control unit dates on ETIS updated.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633613332821
Damn. I haven't been able to check ETIS today, but as of yesterday, all of those dates were still 7/16. I'll just keep crossing my fingers!

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine was 3 weeks after.
Was hoping the control unit update would give me a timeline... I am at 7 days (updated 9/30) and not 'built' yet. So I guess what I've learned is 4-5 days - 3 weeks. Ugh! :rolleyes:

Bronco_bre

Black Diamond
First Name
Breanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bronco is showing “pending update” in my dealer’s system. Has anybody else been told that or know if that is good news lol

Sponsored

mcalpal

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/06 Update - Sorry it's late! 13 Bronco's were released yesterday, with the vast majority of them being within July (but before the Airbag Recall Cut-off).

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 6.27.35 AM
So I never see myself on your updates but I definitely update the tracker. I may be doing it wrong??

Built e-mail came yesterday and shipped e-mail today. details in my signature.

- Patrick

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My salesman texted me this morning and told me mine is in “pending update” anyone have an inkling of a clue what that means?

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco is showing “pending update” in my dealer’s system. Has anybody else been told that or know if that is good news lol
Yes, I do not have access to the "Pizza Tracker" or Ford production emails, so I am forced to rely on a combination of calls to Ford CXS, dealer, and the B6G tracker. The information that I have been provided on the phone is that the Primary Status is "In Production" but that it also says "Produced" and "Pending update for eta disposition".

I am hopeful that this is the equivalent of those reporting emails from Ford saying the vehicle is built and awaiting final inspections. However, no one has been able to say definitively what it means and my impression from speaking to the Ford CXS people is that they don't really care. The B6G tracker says only In Production with no recent updates to ETA dates.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, I do not have access to the "Pizza Tracker" or Ford production emails, so I am forced to rely on a combination of calls to Ford CXS, dealer, and the B6G tracker. The information that I have been provided on the phone is that the Primary Status is "In Production" but that it also says "Produced" and "Pending update for eta disposition".

I am hopeful that this is the equivalent of those reporting emails from Ford saying the vehicle is built and awaiting final inspections. However, no one has been able to say definitively what it means and my impression from speaking to the Ford CXS people is that they don't really care. The B6G tracker says only In Production with no recent updates to ETA dates.
ETIS seems to be a really good way to see if you have had any recent changes to your Bronco. There are other ways as well. I have even been able to pull the Sync 4 version out of Ford.Com. Add your VIN to your Ford.com account and then inspect the developer data with your web browser. In my case I have also done the same on the MAS website and was even able to find the price that MAS paid Ford for my Bronco.

Sponsored

AMBronco19

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone explain to me the ETIS site? I checked ETIS site and the date on 4 of the items (ABS, OBS, PCS, RCM) shows 9/30. The other two show 7/21. Does that mean i'm getting closer? Was a 7/21 blend

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can someone explain to me the ETIS site? I checked ETIS site and the date on 4 of the items (ABS, OBS, PCS, RCM) shows 9/30. The other two show 7/21. Does that mean i'm getting closer? Was a 7/21 blend
It just means that they have been messing with your Bronco, whether that's closer or not is speculation, but... they have to mess with it in order to get it out the door.

treadlightly

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
_
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ETIS seems to be a really good way to see if you have had any recent changes to your Bronco. There are other ways as well. I have even been able to pull the Sync 4 version out of Ford.Com. Add your VIN to your Ford.com account and then inspect the developer data with your web browser. In my case I have also done the same on the MAS website and was even able to find the price that MAS paid Ford for my Bronco.
Zero change in ETIS since the original mid-June production date.

So much aggravation watching later builds get delivered. I cannot help but wonder if I will instantly hate Ford and this vehicle if it is eventually delivered.

WillisC’onnors

Base
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Finally……..Received the built email as well. Est. delivery between the 24th and 30th of October.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** Screen Shot 2021-10-07 at 6.27.35 AM
What is your estimated date range? We may end up on the same train

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

vehicle delivered to my dealer on tuesday - wont be picking up until next week as "they are too busy to get my vehicle ready for this week pickup". wont even be ready for me to go in and see it, and do any paperwork
Sponsored