First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have kayaks, so probably some use from the trail sights. Plan to use hardware to connect anything, so as not to scratch the paint. I'm also wrapping the roof after paint, as well as everything else. I've owned several white trucks so I get where you're going with white trail sights.
I hadn't thought of the roof but was thinking a rope would do some damage to a painted trail sight because of it's size/shape/material.
Sponsored

darkscion0

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The AEM Services link for my build is now showing an updated Start/End ETA, October 31st - November 6th. That's new and hopefully it's good news.

Still not showing anything for Release Date.

RPF

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Raptor 15 Q70S/5.6 19 F-450 21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Finally some movement on my FE 06/29 Blend Date.

Yesterday, several of the modules updated on ETIS and the aemservices data updated the ETA from dates in July to between 10/24 and 10/30

At 03:54EDT I received the "Built" email

Here's where it gets interesting...

The pizza tracker now says "shipped" and has a check in the "built" bubble but no dates under "built" or shipped"

aemservices now shows Primary Status of "In Transit" but no dates for "releaseDate", "shipmentDate" or "transitDate"

palsapp still shows pending

So I updated the tracker to "Built" and will ask the sales manager at my dealer to check Vehicle Visibility after they open and see if it shows any shipment info yet.

Update 04:56EDT: Received a "shipped" email at 04:48EDT. Force refresh on aemservices and on the pizza tracker show no change

Last edited:

BroncoBill6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F350, 2017 Lincoln MKZ, 2018 Escape, 2016 Fus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally some movement on my FE 06/29 Blend Date.

Yesterday, several of the modules updated on ETIS and the aemservices data updated the ETA from dates in July to between 10/24 and 10/30

At 03:54EDT I received the "Built" email

Here's where it gets interesting...

The pizza tracker now says "shipped" and has a check in the "built" bubble but no dates under "built" or shipped"

aemservices now shows Primary Status of "In Transit" but no dates for "releaseDate", "shipmentDate" or "transitDate"

palsapp still shows pending

So I updated the tracker to "Built" and will ask the sales manager at my dealer to check Vehicle Visibility after they open and see if it shows any shipment info yet.

Update 04:56EDT: Received a "shipped" email at 04:48EDT. Force refresh on aemservices and on the pizza tracker show no change
Things seem to update between 3:30 and 4:30 AM and also around 4:00 PM

Sponsored

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is beyond frustrating @antman92, after our huge wait, it ends up there is even more.

Try to keep in mind though, Dirt Mountain never existed for the Dealers the same way it did for us though. I can't speak for your dealership but I know mine has undergone a large amount of temporary layoffs due to lack of inventory over the past few months, and that coupled with this being 🇨🇦 Thanksgiving I have a feeling all dealers are working on a skeleton crew Friday & Saturday, and doors being locked Sunday and Monday.

With mine arriving today, I'm not expecting it until 9am Tuesday but in your case, if the GM cares enough I really dont see why yours cant be ready by end of day tomorrow. Gotta get it to you for the long weekend!
Im gonna send him an update email saying "now just waiting for a miracle to happen in hopes I can have it today since service is too busy"

Also, my dealership. Is the #1 Ford dealer in Canada. They literally never weren't busy during covid and haven't really had layoffs. They sell so many cars that I understand why it's a wait but at the end of the day, I think I know enough people to pull some strings or get a sympathy push for my vehicle having built for 4 months lol

Last edited:

frogier

Outer Banks
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep ZJ Limited 5.9L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Built email yesterday and shipped email today. It's finally happening...
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633687515496

YOUR VEHICLE IS ON ITS WAY
Dear Frank,
Your new 2021 Bronco Outer Banks™ 2 Door has shipped and is on its way!
Our current estimate for delivery to Gervais Inc is between November 2, 2021 and November 8, 2021. Once it arrives, a dealership representative will contact you to arrange final delivery.
Remember, you can easily access a copy of your window label and check the status of your Bronco™ SUV at any time by clicking the button below. Also, included is your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference​

Sponsored

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not gonna lie....I LOVE checking this thread in the morning the last couple weeks!!
Stoked so many people are getting good news lately!!!
Sponsored