Christal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So did the window stickers for everyone who has been built switch over to “rebill” before their tops were replaced? I know that was something people noticed a few weeks back. Mine still says “9-Normal” as of October 1st
Mine didn't switch over and still shows "Normal". Glad to see I wasn't the only one checking for that to see if there was, in fact, a correlation!
Sponsored

Ryan05055

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I “shipped” on 10/4 but palsapp haven’t updated and my pizza tracker has been stuck on 12 days. 🤷🏼‍♂️

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

While I have not been keeping up a ton. I got a release date today 7/20 Blend in Canada.

Does that mean Im clear?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford said they weren't going to produce new cars until these were done,
I have never seen that in any official Ford communication, if your intent was a blanket statement meaning ZERO Broncos down the line. I've seen folks here state it a million times and I believe everyone of them to be from a major misinterpretation.

My interpretation was soft tops and previously scheduled hard tops would run.... which makes sense.
The only roll back was they did schedule a few new hard tops to build.

I'm just saying, it royally sucked to see new units getting built and delivered while ours were on the mountain.

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you have twitter, tweet at Mike Levine and let him know you haven't received your email from September.
I don’t, but will consider that if my salesman can’t get any info either.

I’ve set myself a soft deadline that if there is no news from Ford by November 1, I will order a JL. Hope it doesn’t come to that but I’m sick of waiting for a fictitious vehicle.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have never seen that in any official Ford communication, if your intent was a blanket statement meaning ZERO Broncos down the line. I've seen folks here state it a million times and I believe everyone of them to be from a major misinterpretation.

My interpretation was soft tops and previously scheduled hard tops would run.... which makes sense.
The only roll back was they did schedule a few new hard tops to build.

I'm just saying, it royally sucked to see new units getting built and delivered while ours were on the mountain.
They said it in the livestream and I believe it was in one of the dealer communications, just saw it again the other day somewhere on here. It's just a little rich to be told I have to wait until November for my top to be replaced when they're building, shipping and delivering cars built like last week with the exact part mine needs to be completed. It just seems ridiculous to me that it's taking them longer to replace a single part on all of these cars than it did to build them all in the first place.

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So did the window stickers for everyone who has been built switch over to “rebill” before their tops were replaced? I know that was something people noticed a few weeks back. Mine still says “9-Normal” as of October 1st
I’ve come to realize now after mine has shipped, that window stickers are completely useless for tracking, aside from receiving your blend date

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We've only seen it happen if there was a clerical issue on the Window Sticker itself that doesn't properly reflect your actual Build.
Ah thanks for the clarification bud!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Well, it's Friday...Are we getting Broncos? LOL!!
No movement on trackers for me, but our dealerships are so close to MAP I wonder if they would even update before delivery happens.
Going to be a LONG weekend......
So, have you had a chance to check out Dirt Mountain lately?

Dubsilk

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 M240 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just when I had given up all hope for my “October” delivery….

I checked the tracker and….

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 79106A01-D9C0-4B26-9444-CD364739922D

I just need it to get on a train before the middle of October and …. Bingo!

Sponsored

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well, it's Friday...Are we getting Broncos? LOL!!
No movement on trackers for me, but our dealerships are so close to MAP I wonder if they would even update before delivery happens.
Going to be a LONG weekend......
My truck had to pass the dealership to and from dirt mtn. So painful. It's now built though, but still pending on pals app. I wish the dealer could just send their porter over there to grab it (but I know it's required to move by a union employee).
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633710347186

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally! My dealer is under 10 mins from MAP, so hoping to see it next week.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633710347186
Mine went to BB in Livonia.

My Bronco was built on 10/04, got the built email on 10/05, with an estimated delivery of 10/11 to 10/17.

Just after noon on 10/07 palsapp showed dispatched, then around 2pm it showed delivered.

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine went to BB in Livonia.

My Bronco was built on 10/04, got the built email on 10/05, with an estimated delivery of 10/11 to 10/17.

Just after noon on 10/07 palsapp showed dispatched, then around 2pm it showed delivered.
That's awesome - That's where my dad is picking his up (being built next week)!

jmoney

Big Bend
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same here, not that it helps.... Counting on it randomly appearing. Not sure how long I can keep refreshing the trackers and still maintain my sanity. Happy for everyone that's getting theirs! I wish we were included in that bunch.

I am right there with you. 7/1 build still marooned on dirt mountain. I just want to die

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633711426692