First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was just delivered! Said 10/20 - 10/26 for delivery by rail to Seattle. Guess they are running fast trains!
whoa! That's way ahead of schedule. This makes me wonder if they are late getting built/shipped emails out to some. When does yours say it shipped?
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

10/08 Update - A total of 16 Bronco's were released today. Of interest is that today was the first day that NO JUNE BLENDS were released. :(

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633736866218

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can feel that my 7/23 will be next week...i can just feel it!

I'm so used to let-downs now I can fake it!

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Today was delivery day I didnā€™t get a chance to drive much and have to work all weekend but the miles will come. For those keeping track I never got a delivery e mail and the tracker never updated ( error codes all day ) Not much chance for beauty shots either so this will have to do. I hope the waiting is short for the rest of you.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** A5002AB0-045E-4D0A-BA87-73A3C038162C

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today was delivery day I didnā€™t get a chance to drive much and have to work all weekend but the miles will come. For those keeping track I never got a delivery e mail and the tracker never updated ( error codes all day ) Not much chance for beauty shots either so this will have to do. I hope the waiting is short for the rest of you.
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** A5002AB0-045E-4D0A-BA87-73A3C038162C
Woah! That looks like a monster! šŸ’ŖšŸ˜šŸ’Ŗ!
CONGRATS!

Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ā€˜75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Letā€™s hope! Iā€™m a 7/22. Today was not so bad. I found two of the 1st Costco broncos on the island, a doorā€™s off A51 Badlands and a Red Wildtrak. Got my hammock last week. šŸ”„

I can feel that my 7/23 will be next week...i can just feel it!

I'm so used to let-downs now I can fake it!

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

whoa! That's way ahead of schedule. This makes me wonder if they are late getting built/shipped emails out to some. When does yours say it shipped?
Shipped 9/24. Took delivery and drove it to the airport. Headed to the off-roadeo in Vegas! Great timingā€¦

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Shipped 9/24. Took delivery and drove it to the airport. Headed to the off-roadeo in Vegas! Great timingā€¦
Awesome! Mine should arrive right before we head to Moab for our Off Roadeo. Weā€™ll be putting miles on it right out of the gate

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Dealer was kind enough to send these pics my way of my Bucky.
They are swamped at the Dealership and with it being Thanksgiving weekend I wont be able to take it home until Tuesday morning, but honestly, at this point I'm just happy its anywhere but Dirt Mountain.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1E527F67-B77E-4002-A120-4B8E61F316D2
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1E527F67-B77E-4002-A120-4B8E61F316D2
I texted my sales guy.... "What time will it be ready?"
His reply ... blah blah busy mechanics, blah blah maybe Sat maybe Mon.

Me .... "šŸ˜” I hope this is a joke."

Him ... "i'm trying to call you"

We had a pleasant conversation, seriously, I told him I was not angry, but it was in my best interest to push because I really REALLY want this thing .... leaving town Sat .... so it would have to be Monday otherwise .... blah blah....

They had it ready at 4:30 PM .... 1.5 hours for paperwork .... they closed at 6pm..... went to dinner at the local American Legion Fish Fry because by then, my belly button was falling through my asshole ... I was hungry!!!

Held true to the price (invoice) , deducted the now free headliner, deducted the $500 previous down (100 res & 400 at order) 2.9% by 72 ,

was a good deal!

MUCHO props to the good folks at Fieldhouse Ford in Demotte, IN and big time to @NurseA.J once again for being first on the scene and scoring me a pic minutes! after it was off the truck!!!!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

37 miles at delivery
127 when I parked it tonight.

Summary :
It's a Gottdamm sports car built for the Offroad.

Had misc tunes playing while I learned the vehicle. At some point I'm like.... Ok, I'm connected with this machine, I got it. I'm comfortable here.

At that exact moment a tune started playing that just has to be cranked , and if nothing else it told me "This vehicle was built for cruising the rural backroads with this artist as the soundtrack.

Broncoholics, I present :

Bronco_bre

Black Diamond
First Name
Breanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No shipped email yet but checked my tracker this morning & my estimated dealer delivery changed from 10/26 to 10/14! Fingers crossed this one holds true! My mom has a 4 door soft top outerbanks with the same ETA so they may get to ride together!

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else curious if the Ford recall site is accurately reflecting the air bag recall yet? My 7/22 Blend date DM resident didnā€™t show a recall needed. Hereā€™s to hoping itā€™s accurate:

https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/
Also showing
Anyone else curious if the Ford recall site is accurately reflecting the air bag recall yet? My 7/22 Blend date DM resident didnā€™t show a recall needed. Hereā€™s to hoping itā€™s accurate:

https://www.ford.com/support/recalls/
Same here 7/22 blend - Ford site not showing a recall - got my built email this morning Oct. 8 - fingers crossed

CPTRK

Outer Banks
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@CO-Bronco - you can add one more 7/22 blend built 10/08 - built e-mail 10/09 wee hours of the morning. sEt delivery Oct. 25 - 31. Now I have to find out if Ford is gonna hold her for the airbag recall (blend date in that window) ...

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633777015515
Sponsored