Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just now have a change on my tracker! The dealer delivery date is TBD! I know it doesn’t really mean anything, but I am excited!

DEA6AD2F-E1E3-460C-98F6-57C60BEFD5E5.jpeg

MostHumblest

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just now have a change on my tracker! The dealer delivery date is TBD! I know it doesn’t really mean anything, but I am excited!
Mine did this too, and I'm also skeptical it means anything. At least it's a change!!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634037981734

DirtMountainMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Woody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Picked up our dirt mountain Bronco last night.
The MIC top was not looking good.
Still had the raw edges and honeycomb texture.
Is there any chance mine snuck out without getting the top replaced?

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634037981734

My top looks pretty much the same. I don't want to be a Ford apologist but for $695 upgrade, I am happy with the MIC 2.0. There are some rough edges that appear (for now) to be adequately sealed and hopefully will last. The color inconsistencies and patterns on the inside of the top are a little disappointing but I'm not sending it back. Maybe the painted MOD top option will have the finish you are seeking but I'm good with MIC 2.0 for the $. I just don't want others waiting on their MIC 2.0 to worry too much...it's not perfect but far from a POS.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My top looks pretty much the same. I don't want to be a Ford apologist but for $695 upgrade, I am happy with the MIC 2.0. There are some rough edges that appear (for now) to be adequately sealed and hopefully will last. The color inconsistencies and patterns on the inside of the top are a little disappointing but I'm not sending it back. Maybe the painted MOD top option will have the finish you are seeking but I'm good with MIC 2.0 for the $. I just don't want others waiting on their MIC 2.0 to worry too much...it's not perfect but far from a POS.
Mine looked good enough. I consider the top just another accessory though, I have my trektop on pre order.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you guys think that since no new Broncos are being built this week that this is a good thing? From the scheduling, it doesn’t look like they’re building anything.

Maybe they focus only on roof replacements???

It’s a SCHEDULING chart not a “BUILD this week chart”.

They are not scheduling any future builds this week.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, the rail initials and number is TTGX 952426. Shipping via CSX Transportation. Phone: 877.744.7279. Prompts 2,1,3. Last status as of 4:59am today was Cincinnati. Ship date was 10/07
Well, it looks like it made it as far as Louisville, KY and is has turned back and going north. Back to the mountain I guess. I have no idea what's up. It's in Pottersburg, OH.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine did this too, and I'm also skeptical it means anything. At least it's a change!!

Mine did as well, also showing my original "End Date" as the estimated delivery date. I assume they're doing some website updates/maintenance in connection with the 2022 ordering opening tomorrow.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked up our dirt mountain Bronco last night.
The MIC top was not looking good.
Still had the raw edges and honeycomb texture.
Is there any chance mine snuck out without getting the top replaced?

Search your feelings, young Jedi... That hosed feeling is the dark side... quick and easy the dark side is!

JDHRNC

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 WildTrak, 2023 WildTrak, 2024 Grenadier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That is the latest day that Ford thinks your Bronco will be delivered to your dealer. There is also an ETE Start Date and this is earliest date they think it can be derived to you dealer.
Thanks for the clarification. If this information is correct I should be seeing the truck within a week. This is great news being as it has been sitting at Dirt Mountain since production the end of July. Let’s hope!
Sponsored