Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations, but man I can't help but feel sad as I'm 7/23 blend 1824 rotation šŸ˜¢ with no movement.
I was wondering / hoping you got your build email tooā€¦ sorry to hear you didnā€™t. As info none of the tracking tools / back doors show any change on my status even the pizza tracker so hereā€™s hoping you get an email later today or tomorrow
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was wondering / hoping you got your build email tooā€¦ sorry to hear you didnā€™t. As info none of the tracking tools / back doors show any change on my status even the pizza tracker so hereā€™s hoping you get an email later today or tomorrow
I appreciate that! I'm back to checking my phone with one eye open as soon as I wake up. The killer Wait is going to be the 30-45 day shipping once I do finally get "built".

Seeing all the deliveries is keeping me going at this point.

balynn1971

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologizing in advance as I have not been monitoring this thread. Anyone here fall into the category of a September build with a MIC but have not taken delivery yet. I have a 9/7 build with a MIC that occurred what seemed out of sequence of what Ford advertised when the MIC rework plan was announced. I couldn't imagine them building a new truck with anything other than a MIC 2.0 but it's been 35 days since the build date, dealer says it's built but can't understand why it hasn't delivered. I'm now wondering if they put MIC 1.0 on trucks build at that point and sent them to DM to be reworked so that they could keep line running but still say they kept to their rework commitment of getting existing DM's and FE's done first. Not exactly efficient but for perception purposes, makes sense. Anyone else out there running into this? Also on a related note, anyone have a rough idea of how many DM vehicles they're fixing per day? Thanks in advance.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Apologizing in advance as I have not been monitoring this thread. Anyone here fall into the category of a September build with a MIC but have not taken delivery yet. I have a 9/7 build with a MIC that occurred what seemed out of sequence of what Ford advertised when the MIC rework plan was announced. I couldn't imagine them building a new truck with anything other than a MIC 2.0 but it's been 35 days since the build date, dealer says it's built but can't understand why it hasn't delivered. I'm now wondering if they put MIC 1.0 on trucks build at that point and sent them to DM to be reworked so that they could keep line running but still say they kept to their rework commitment of getting existing DM's and FE's done first. Not exactly efficient but for perception purposes, makes sense. Anyone else out there running into this? Also on a related note, anyone have a rough idea of how many DM vehicles they're fixing per day? Thanks in advance.
If our census of Broncos represents 20% of Bronco's and the number released per day on our tracker is from 10 - 25, I would guess that roughly represents 60 - 125 per day and averaging about 90 is my best guess.

Sponsored

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If and only if I am assuming the #ā€™s I think are right, are right. 3500-4000 DM rigā€™sā€¦.. say an avg of 80 done per day. Thatā€™s 2400 In a months time. Then honestly they should all be done by the end of October. Butā€¦ā€¦.. I have a feeling that wonā€™t happe

LPETTIS4

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting. My pizza tracker has a slightly different look. Almost like the font is just a little sharper or bolder. I figured they did a slight redesign of the tracker and this caused the TBD. A few others have posted that they now show TBD so I figured it may be showing this for everyone.
My pizza tracker is now showing someone else's order for a F-250 and not my Bronco.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If and only if I am assuming the #ā€™s I think are right, are right. 3500-4000 DM rigā€™sā€¦.. say an avg of 80 done per day. Thatā€™s 2400 In a months time. Then honestly they should all be done by the end of October. Butā€¦ā€¦.. I have a feeling that wonā€™t happe
This is what really ticks me off, because they clearly are producing new cars with hardtops on the line right now and shipping them out. For all the talk of "we can't create new units until all the tops are replaced", they are clearly focusing on building new cars and slipping on new tops when they have excess capacity. If that weren't the case, you'd see more consistent numbers on a daily basis. I would be willing to bet that the number of tops being replaced goes up on days when the ratio of Rangers:Broncos being produced at MAP favors the Rangers.

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious is anyone's pizza tracker not working? Mine has not been working since yesterday about 5.
Very screwed up. Mine loads with someone else's VIN and order number - and if I replace the info with my one and hit Accept and Track - it just reloads the page VIN entry page with the wrong info again.
Sponsored