First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
All my dealers stock photos have this background, so I wouldn't make much of it. Nice build though.
That is the default background for all vehicles that are "in transit" on the Tier 3 dealer website
Sponsored

Last edited:

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

T
This is what really ticks me off, because they clearly are producing new cars with hardtops on the line right now and shipping them out. For all the talk of "we can't create new units until all the tops are replaced", they are clearly focusing on building new cars and slipping on new tops when they have excess capacity. If that weren't the case, you'd see more consistent numbers on a daily basis. I would be willing to bet that the number of tops being replaced goes up on days when the ratio of Rangers:Broncos being produced at MAP favors the Rangers.

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They have to keep all the worker’s at work. Meaning MAP had to stay open to produce Bronco’s and Rangers. As a fellow Union guy I get it…. But what they should have done is close MAP for 2 weeks and taken all the worker’s to DM and just push them all out. Which is probably an easy task. Listen I am a 7/13, 2nd hour reserve. My build was pushed 4 times til finally 8/12. I know I still have at least 3 more weeks to wait. My problem is I sold my daily driver in one day and now driving my 10 yr old F-150 everyday.

Sponsored

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They have to keep all the worker’s at work. Meaning MAP had to stay open to produce Bronco’s and Rangers. As a fellow Union guy I get it…. But what they should have done is close MAP for 2 weeks and taken all the worker’s to DM and just push them all out. Which is probably an easy task. Listen I am a 7/13, 2nd hour reserve. My build was pushed 4 times til finally 8/12. I know I still have at least 3 more weeks to wait. My problem is I sold my daily driver in one day and now driving my 10 yr old F-150 everyday.
Agreed - it sounds like that's what they did for a week or two, kept hearing about how they were pulling out all the stops and working all shifts....all to put out like 100 Broncos a day or something? It just seems incredible to me that it's going to take them 8-10 weeks (so basically 40-50 business days) to replace 1 part on 4,000-6,000 cars when they can produce a similar number of cars from scratch in 10-12 business days.

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Received the built email this morning. 7/22 blend, 1180 sequence #. Estimated delivery to SoCal is 11/3-9.
Nice! As a 7/21 blend and being in Vegas, maybe I'll get mine and my Bronco on the same train as yours...maybe.

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who did you buy it from? Get the rail number and track it. It's easy
West Motor up in Preston ID. I asked him to look to see where it was and if he could give me the rail car number but he just sent me a screen shot of the computer screen and I can’t see a rail car number on there. It was in East St. Louis Illinois yesterday so I’m thinking I should have it by the end of next week as long as Union Pacific doesn’t go on strike with the new 💉 mandate they got yesterday.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

One more update on end-I checked my pizza tracker again just now and it looks like my Bronco will be here this week! It updated to say delivery is between 10/11-10/17. My sales guy will check to see when its coming in tomorrow.

Kelleymarie212

Big Bend
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

One more update on end-I checked my pizza tracker again just now and it looks like my Bronco will be here this week! It updated to say delivery is between 10/11-10/17. My sales guy will check to see when its coming in tomorrow.
When did it ship? Mine shipped 10/11 for NJ

Sponsored
First Name
Traci
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 2010 Chevrolet Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just curious is anyone's pizza tracker not working? Mine has not been working since yesterday about 5.
Mine went down yesterday morning. It reverted back to the day I originally got an expected date of 8/18, this was the week before they announced they were holding all for MIC tops. I got my built email this morning though. Tracker didn't change to reflect that.

lrdraca90

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got my build email this morning. 7/23 build 2169 blend. Will arrive between 10/17-10/23. Mid July builds are starting to break free.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

[
Just got my build email this morning. 7/23 build 2169 blend. Will arrive between 10/17-10/23. Mid July builds are starting to break free.
2260 blend here. Should I start holding my breath?

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs