First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 WildTrak, 2023 WildTrak, 2024 Grenadier
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I got some good and not so good news yesterday. I reserved two Wildtrak 4 doors that have both been built. One was Carbonized Grey and the second was Iconic Silver. Both trucks have been interned at Dirt Mountain since the end of July. On Tuesday I got word the Carbonized Grey truck was due at the dealership around the 14th of this month. I ran up yesterday to drop the plates off I’m going to use on it, and what greeted me when I arrived? The Iconic Silver…. Damn! I passed on that one for the Grey and it showed still in production and was delivered to the dealership first Lol. Hopefully the Grey truck arrives today and I have put a push on for delivery to me for tomorrow. Fingers crossed…..

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I didn’t see myself on the tracker anymore, but am a 6/30 that got the built email this morning!
I tried using the Ford pizza tracker today, and it doesn't work for my vehicle... that was "built" according to the tracker on 8/16... now it doesn't exist.

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well I got some good and not so good news yesterday. I reserved two Wildtrak 4 doors that have both been built. One was Carbonized Grey and the second was Iconic Silver. Both trucks have been interned at Dirt Mountain since the end of July. On Tuesday I got word the Carbonized Grey truck was due at the dealership around the 14th of this month. I ran up yesterday to drop the plates off I’m going to use on it, and what greeted me when I arrived? The Iconic Silver…. Damn! I passed on that one for the Grey and it showed still in production and was delivered to the dealership first Lol. Hopefully the Grey truck arrives today and I have put a push on for delivery to me for tomorrow. Fingers crossed…..
so whats your plans with the silver?

Sponsored
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150 xlt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

10/13 Update - (Sorry it's late!) 9 Bronco's released off the mountain. Special shoutout to Lisi and Chris for waiting so long!

1634213813578.png
Thank you, we all owe you for setting up this tracking system.

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Received the Golden email this morning at 12:53am pst!! Here’s hoping more if you hear some good news!!! Also, Pizza tracker hasn’t updated yet. Still says in production

(@CO-Bronco Sorry had to resubmit all the info again since it didn’t seem to load my past info)

Sponsored

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
10/13 Update - (Sorry it's late!) 9 Bronco's released off the mountain. Special shoutout to Lisi and Chris for waiting so long!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 83741ED9-2A55-43D8-B644-1FDCBA33335D
You have a wife, daughter, and a Bronco! Enjoy all three!

BroncoBill6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F350, 2017 Lincoln MKZ, 2018 Escape, 2016 Fus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally arrived and Love it. Shout out to Coughlin Ford Circleville, Ohio (Trent Bircher).
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 3CD6AF97-C4F1-4DC3-B400-1EB7487982CA
Sponsored