Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

sooo pizza tracker is down again lmao
I think they're updating things now that the 2022 order banks are open, which is what's causing all the various blackouts/issues. I was unable to access it for most of the afternoon, but now it's working again.
Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So does anyone know if you can track your Bronco after its hit where ever the rail cars drop it off at? I have an expected delivery date by the 17th, but when I use the palapps website, my VIN doesn't work.

TN Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Range Rover Sport SC, 2005 Mercedes G55
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't understand how ford has completely thrown their promise of FIFO out the window. I'm glad people are getting their broncos but at the same time it's frustrating seeing people still with 6/30 blends and myself at 7/12 still missing our broncos but ones builds weeks later are getting "Built" emails. And of course Ford has zero explanation. It's frustrating.
Itā€™s way beyond frustrating at this point. Itā€™s infuriating.

Iā€™m a very early FE reservation holder, #2 at a dealer with a couple of hundred orders, 7/16 blend, no built email, 25+ have been delivered in front of me at the dealer, and we sit and watch a process that is not even remotely close to FIFO.

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is hoping for a build email tomorrow - i have been stalking the Etis page and ECU stats - which all have been "last checked" on 7/22/2021 - now i have ones that have a 10/14/2021 date.

blend date was 7/22

1634237470697-png.png

https://www-etisorigin.app.ford.com/vehicle/pti.do?vin="insert_vin_here"
I also hope for a built email tonight/tomorrow! Iā€™ve been stalking Etis link every day and just now see this update so Iā€™m banking on a built email ASAP. And Iā€™m being hopeful and disagree with @BroncoMiami that it doesnā€™t mean anything. It is movement and we are watching like hawks for any subtle change and this is a change.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** FA504B92-EDFB-4279-BF5B-54AF389D8143

TheHuntMan

Big Bend
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 1994 Bronco XLT, 2018 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think they're updating things now that the 2022 order banks are open, which is what's causing all the various blackouts/issues. I was unable to access it for most of the afternoon, but now it's working again.
still down for me, no errors, no loading. Just dumps me back to the screen where you input your VIN

Sponsored

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also hope for a built email tonight/tomorrow! Iā€™ve been stalking Etis link every day and just now see this update so Iā€™m banking on a built email ASAP. And Iā€™m being hopeful and disagree with @BroncoMiami that it doesnā€™t mean anything. It is movement and we are watching like hawks for any subtle change and this is a change.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** FA504B92-EDFB-4279-BF5B-54AF389D8143
Not sure how you 'disagree' with me... Facts are facts. Mine updated on 9/30/2021 and I have not received a built email in the 14 days since that happened.

I'm not speculating. I'm telling you what has happened in my situation... which is NOTHING since the ETIS update. Trust me, when I saw that update on 9/30, I was thrilled and thought a 'built' email would be there the next day. Now, 14 days later (and watching multiple 7/19-7/23 blends rolling out the door each morning I check this thread) I am just becoming more and more annoyed with this process.

I hope we all get built emails ASAP.

BroncoMiami

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S P90D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What's the trick to getting this link to work?
For me it was to open the link on the Safari (Mac) browser. It would not open/load for me on Chrome. Hope that helps.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco WT. ā€˜23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Rubisquatch @BroncoMiami not to burst your bubbles, but itā€™s possible to ETIS to update again. I have 6/29, 9/23, and 9/30 dates on my modules. Take home message- ETIS update means that your Bronco is alive, but nothing else.

Brichan

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine updated 10/12 and got built email 10/13. You should be close!

Sponsored

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received this šŸ˜. Will be at the dealership waiting for them to unlock the doors!
Update: waiting on a wash then taking it home
IMG_20211009_053719962_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211009_081445573_HDR.jpg
Did you order it with the roof rack?
Yours is a close match to mine. I deleted the track in fear of delays... šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Last edited:

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not sure how you 'disagree' with me... Facts are facts. Mine updated on 9/30/2021 and I have not received a built email in the 14 days since that happened.

I'm not speculating. I'm telling you what has happened in my situation... which is NOTHING since the ETIS update. Trust me, when I saw that update on 9/30, I was thrilled and thought a 'built' email would be there the next day. Now, 14 days later (and watching multiple 7/19-7/23 blends rolling out the door each morning I check this thread) I am just becoming more and more annoyed with this process.

I hope we all get built emails ASAP.
I should have added the sarcastic font or rephrased. I said ā€˜I am hopeful and disagreeā€¦ā€™- meaning I hope your experience is not mine. All in good fun and hope we all get built emails ASAP.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i don't know what i'm looking at here. can anyone help me decipher? (@bhornberger thanks for the link btw)
Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1634258581156
Sponsored